Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sorry but this one cracks me up... https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/reaction.gif

kel this is for you! i know you will get a kick out of it.. https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/moon.gif

this reminds me of sparkle. always not feeling well! https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/fromtammy/image15.gif

SBB totally you https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/frompc/signs/4_19_3.gif

for our sweets AJ https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/noaf.gif

okay okay.. i'm done for a bit :rofl:

man I can't see them they are just red X's....

but that is GREAT news that DH may be able to get your labs done for you..

Like SBB said .. I wish there was something I could do for you,, make the hurt go away.. :hugs:

:wave: girlies gosh you have been chatty

:hugs: never i really feel for you maybe you and i will be bump buddies one day :hugs:

i wanna try that morph thingy when i get home :) shall be interesting, you all have cute bubs haha

AFM i have lost 2.2kg approx, and am 2kg off my first goal weight, then ill have to set another goal :dohh: no changes with my cycle yet...still waiting for CD 70 to roll around or the gyn, whichever is first :dohh:

i hope they put me on clomid and it actually works :/ i really want my BFP before xmas...and before my sister :dohh:

Hey Dandy!! that is AWESOME news GOOD FOR YOU.. I am very proud of you...

and HEY you have got some steady temps right now.. all you need is a couple of rises and BOOM.. do you do OPKS???

Good job on the weight loss Dandy! I need to gain about 30 lbs myself to get to the weight i want to be at.

i have been doing Opks every tues :haha: just incase, though i dont have any Ov symptoms i will be POAS today anyways :dohh:

i am very proud of my steady temps atm :haha:

if you get ur BFP AJ you will get the weight you want :haha:

Wow well done on the weight loss Dandy!! :D

Ok I'm off to sleep, in the morning I want a nice temp rise from you kell, and a +hpt from you AJ. Nothing else will do!! Hope that :witch: stays away...

Night girls x x x

Ok I'm off to sleep, in the morning I want a nice temp rise from you kell, and a +hpt from you AJ. Nothing else will do!! Hope that stays away

Nite sweetie... LOL yup I'll do my normal morning routine-- under the covers... I HOPE for a RISE tomorrow....

Dandy every Tuesday?????????? HUH .. LOL well I would start doing them more often especially with your steady temps

:wave: hi girls. so, my plan of action this month is to take folic acid, maca (of course), and soy cd1-5. i really don't mind if it bumps my ovulation up a lot because i need that. right now, if my schedule stays on track i will ovulate december 14 (roundabout) and the last day i will see DH is december 8, so i need my o to actually be earlier than usual the next two cycles. maca has made this AF manageable so i'm thankful i have taken it. i'm not bloated nor do i have the usual horrible effects of the :witch: all i have is a backache and a little nausea here and there.

i hope you all have a fab day and that today brings you a :bfp: AJ! hoping i see another high temp when i get on here later kel! :yipee:

Dont hold your breath Never! Have no idea what my wacky body is up to, one minute i wipe and there's pink, the next minute nothing at all, I think i'm losing my mind! Anyway, one way or another it will all be over soon, either AF will show or it wont and i'll get a BFP. Cant believe i'm being so mellow in all of this, usually i'd be tearing my hair out by now! We'll just see.

BTW, DH and i had a huge argument about his dad and the money thing, i'll tell you guys about it in the morning.

Morning ladies :hi:

how is everyone?
aj - good luck in testing :D
never - are you going to test again?? Keep strong in waiting for your partner :) were here when you need us!!

luving the baby morphs! Next time im at a computer I will do one hehe!

I know I havent replied to everyone, I jus cant keep up lol x

Morning Char....and everyone else when you come online:wave:

Never...sorry the :witch: got you sweets....glad there's another newbie to Soy this cycle...I'll be joining you shortly...I hope!

AJ....hope you and DH have made-up lovely:hugs:....and you get a beautiful :bfp: later:winkwink:

Char...whereabouts are you in your cycle Hun?:hugs:

Dandy....That's amazing on the weight-loss babe...you're doing fab:thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well...must dash...my gorgeous Pickle to get sorted for school and then off to the docs...be back on and report later:hugs:xxx:flower:

not really a newbie welshie :haha: i've tried soy two other cycles CD3-7 both times though so thought i would change it up this once and do 1-5. haven't done it in about two cycles though, so who knows!

:wave: hi girls. so, my plan of action this month is to take folic acid, maca (of course), and soy cd1-5. i really don't mind if it bumps my ovulation up a lot because i need that. right now, if my schedule stays on track i will ovulate december 14 (roundabout) and the last day i will see DH is december 8, so i need my o to actually be earlier than usual the next two cycles. maca has made this AF manageable so i'm thankful i have taken it. i'm not bloated nor do i have the usual horrible effects of the :witch: all i have is a backache and a little nausea here and there.

i hope you all have a fab day and that today brings you a :bfp: AJ! hoping i see another high temp when i get on here later kel! :yipee:

Never the month I got my BFP I upped my maca I took two in the morning and two in the afternoon I was so fed up, so went for it, it brought my OV earlier as it was CD18 and I ov on CD15 that cycle and BD was 3 to 4 days before hand!
just a thought for you huge hugs and Im glad maca is making the witch easier!

AJ good luck for today what ever happens!

Kel FX for a temp rise :hugs:

Dandy well done on weightloss:thumbup:

Hope every one else is doing ok :flower:

thanks celtic :hugs: i'm already taken 3,000mg maca per day though which is the maximum so not sure i could even up it any more. :shrug: i do know the month i didn't take it i ovulated CD20 all the other months i have been taking it i ovulated CD17/18/19 so hoping maybe the earlier dose of soy will bring it forward.

thanks celtic :hugs: i'm already taken 3,000mg maca per day though which is the maximum so not sure i could even up it any more. :shrug: i do know the month i didn't take it i ovulated CD20 all the other months i have been taking it i ovulated CD17/18/19 so hoping maybe the earlier dose of soy will bring it forward.

I was naughty Never I was only meant to take two per day,but I increased it to 4 :blush: but as soon as I knew I ov I stopped taking it mainly because some one mentioned it could cause PMS symptoms in TWW which I had but wasnt the MACA :haha:
Good luck hun lets hope the soy does the trick!

not really a newbie welshie :haha: i've tried soy two other cycles CD3-7 both times though so thought i would change it up this once and do 1-5. haven't done it in about two cycles though, so who knows!

Oooops Sorry Babe:dohh: I must have missed that. Did you find it helped if you ovulate regularly anyway?:hugs:

Celtic...:wave:How are you doing sweets?:hugs:

Morning girls :wave: good luck at the docs welshie :D

X x x

Hi Lindsey...how are you doing chick....any sign of the :witch:??
I'm heading off to the GP again in a mo...hopefully to get some wheels in motion to a better gyne[-o<

Thanks SBB...I'm actually feeling nervous:saywhat::haha: God only knows why...I get on great with my GP and there really is no need for nerves but there ya go....welshie being a :loopy::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->