Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aw don't be nervous! Just don't leave til you get what you want!!

X x x

Hi Lindsey...how are you doing chick....any sign of the :witch:??
I'm heading off to the GP again in a mo...hopefully to get some wheels in motion to a better gyne[-o<

nope no sign yet giving it a week no af then docs i go

Morning

Welshie good luck at the doctors give em HELL girl

Never- sorry :af: is here.. I SWEAR it just doesn't make sense

AJ- good luck hope you don't wake up to the witch

well you can all not worry about a temp rise............... IT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN :( here we go again)-- I am DONE... ahhh poot the boot.. why do I tourture myself every month.. i am going back to bed and curl up with Jeff

Welsh - im on day 14, so af will prob be here soon :( Ahwell ive only been taking maca for 14days and temping for 4 hehe!
linsey - where you been hiding? Hehe. How many days you in a cycle now?
kel - big hugs to you hun!! X

not really a newbie welshie :haha: i've tried soy two other cycles CD3-7 both times though so thought i would change it up this once and do 1-5. haven't done it in about two cycles though, so who knows!

Oooops Sorry Babe:dohh: I must have missed that. Did you find it helped if you ovulate regularly anyway?:hugs:

Celtic...:wave:How are you doing sweets?:hugs:

Im good thaks hun, freaking out about high sugars LOL Im such a worry wart, but very happy as I just felt some movement :cloud9:

Welsh - good luck with doc :)im glad you get on well with your doc! Makes it easier x

Welsh - im on day 14, so af will prob be here soon :( Ahwell ive only been taking maca for 14days and temping for 4 hehe!
linsey - where you been hiding? Hehe. How many days you in a cycle now?
kel - big hugs to you hun!! X

125 now:nope:

lindsey - bloody hell girl!! Big hugs for you! You going docs?x

Lindsey - hopefully theyll sort it out! You live in Mk dont ya?-x

Celtic - yay :) how many weeks are you?? X

14 weeks 4 days LOL so early but I swear I look 20 weeks! :blush: deffo dates arfe right though!

Lysney I wouldnt wait I go to the doctor now! good luck :hugs:

i cant get an apointment until next week as cant get there it other side oif the cuty i need to try chnage my docs in the next few weeks

Hey everyone....I'm Back:wave:

Kel....sending such super huge hugs babe....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Celtic...aww that's fab news babe....I loved that bit of pregnancy with Callum the most...feeling the little darting fish:winkwink:

Char....Hope there's Ov for you first hun:winkwink:...before the :witch:...keep us updated:hugs:

Lindsey....I would say...to hell with another week....get yourself to the doc...:hugs::hugs: Sorry Hun I just read your earlier post about earliest appt:dohh: Really hope they sort it out for you thou:hugs:

Well....My scrummy GP has written an amazing letter to the gyne of my choice referring me....just hope she accepts me now as she's in a different health board to the one I'm supposed to use....what the hell....he thinks it's worth a shot!:yipee: I'm also having my FBC done, my ferritin checked and my rheumatoid factor checked...odd bloods I hear you say....yeah I guess they are....but I know low iron can interfere with Ov and my body's iron stores (ferritin) were at almost 0 a couple of years of back...they've not been checked since so I want him to check that out. The rheumatoid factor is another test that has been quite raised in the past and although I do not have rheumatoid artheritis it can be an indicator of other autoimmune disorders which could affect fertility....I thought I'd get him to do the off the wall ones that maybe the gyne wouldn't both with and she can do the rest:lol: Spoke to him about using the noretisterone to end this cycle he didn't see any reason why not...or I could just be patient:saywhat::haha: Off to take my cocktail now:thumbup:

OH Welshie that is great news.... :hugs:

I cannot BELIEVE today is the LAST DAY of summer :( pool will be closed by Saturday :cry:

Welsh: Good Luck getting in to see the gyne....FX'd for you. Sorry your cycle is all crazy long...dang. I wouldn't want to sit and be patient either, I don't think that was a nice option. BIG HUGS!!! I hope they can find whats going on and that it's an easy fix.

Delia::happydance::yipee::headspin: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:happydance::yipee::headspin:

I hope everyone is feeling well!
Celtic: I can't wait until I can start feeling the wigglies in the womb:happydance:

I am so glad to be back from vaca. My poor 6yr old was crying yesterday and said she was ready to go home. I felt like crying with her....bleh. I was ready to sleep in my own bed in my own house.
To our dismay this morning we have discovered that my 8 yr olds hamster "Elvis" is now deceased. It was horrible. She was all upset and then had to go to school.

Hi ladies I am back again lol. The doctor thinks i may of had a slight case of food poisoning :wacko: The cramps are better now but apparently they can last for a couple of weeks/months :shrug::shrug: Baby sparkle seems fine though. The doctor is not to worried. I have told DH that the doctor suggested i stay away from cooking until i have had the baby :winkwink: He doesn't believe me though. He thinks i made that bit up. How rude :shrug: lol

Hope everyone is well. I will need to go back over the pages to catch up again.

I did see that welshie has been to the docs and got some fantastic news :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope this is it for you welshie and you get the help and support that you want :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

See you all later :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lindsey - I live down the road, in luton! Haha.
welsh - glad your doc has been soo supportive ;) yay! Hope they accept ya, dont see why not!
kel - it was FREEZING Here this morning :( not looking forward to winter!!
sparkles - glad Youve got to the root of feeling ill! You recovered?
Celtic - Aww when are you due??
wispy - :hi:
x

Welsh - was jus reading the lil notes at the bottom of your post, was just wondering who gail is? Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->