Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TTC- I bet he was ALL EXCITED ---I was after we started off KILLING Jay Culter...ahh poot the scoot.. we just SUX..... and we play Houston next week.. YEP we will be 0-3///

ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaa I just checked that out hmm very interesting THANKS HUN :hugs:

fallback temperature or a 'fallback temperature shift pattern' is a BBT curve where the basal body temperature will drop for a single day to or below the coverline, even after it has already risen. This usually happens

within days after ovulation. The temperature will then rise again above the coverline, usually the next day. A fallback temperature has no significant effect on a possible pregnancy and the temperature for that day can be ignored.

SBB it is VERY funny looking.. one sticking out of mouth- the other the va jay jay with a lil lite- under the covers-- I do that because it is so brite and don't want to wake up Jeff-- I did that once and he was not happy.. it lit the WHOLE room up

ttc DH and i have talked about it lots of times, we even sat down and talked to his dad together and we set an amount that we would give him each month, (like an allowance i guess?) and he still keeps asking for more after he gets that amount for the month an like i said, DH just can't say no so he stresses about it but he finds it to give him anyway and its getting annoying because its not like we have a bag of money lying around and we need to save for the baby!!

Kel and SBB i have no idea what he does with the money, DH's brother lives with him and he takes care of the utility bills and buying food so the money we give him he only needs to buy gas with it and its never enough, he keeps taking loans and then DH ends up having to pay them off, i'm getting so sick of it!

BTW, Kel your routine is really something! I can just imagine what it would be like to see that, what does Jeff say?

Kel - hhahaha that is funny, I take my temp and leave it for later to read when I get up out of bed and see straight....LOL.

AJ - so sorry hun, I can only imagine how frustrating that can be!

never- my dr said that anything after 3 or 4 pm should be categorized as the next day...I hope that helps.

For me AF always shows up in the evening hours so let's see if i make it through this evening without a flow, then i'll test in the morning. I only have 2 ICs left and i dont wanna waste them so i'm just gonna wait and test tomorrow and see.

AJ that's outrageous! WTF is he asking you for extra money for when he's an adult and shouldn't need an allowance from his child in the first place!

Sorry I don't know the circumstances obviously but I would NOT put up with that!!

TTC I'd be too tempted to try if I were you - I'd just do it :lol:

X x x

sbb - LOL....you are so bad...I love it!!!!! DH is saying the samething but my dr stressed it so hard...."dont try early cuz you might develop placenta acreta and have a scary pg" I keep hearing that...so horrible because all this week when we dtd I know I will be thinking about it!!!

:yipee: AJ i hope it's a :bfp:

ttc - thanks for the help hun. only thing is though is that it's not a full flow so i'm going to wait and see what tomorrow brings. :hugs: the upside is that you and i get to try together in november.

Oh TTC sorry i overlooked your question! Its this site called morphthing, just go there and follow the instructions, upload two pics and stuff, make sure u post the results here so we can see!

Kel i am so upset, but i dont want DH to feel like i'm only acting this way cuz its his dad and not mine but this is really getting to me now, i'm starting to dread when he calls, i dont wanna answer the fone anymore cuz i know it's something about money. *sigh*

AJ- I get ya hun...

we have to pay for Jeff's dad's cell phone- cable bill- life insurance-- he is in an assisted living place now for the last 1 year-- and in order to get him in there he have to give up all his money- no social security checks anymore- nothing...

I have no respect for that man AT ALL.. as bad as it sounds the CRAP he has put us through and the life Jeff DIDN'T HAVE with him growing up--- I always like him prior to him MOVING in with us back in 1997----- it was only 2 weeks but those TWO weeks really showed me what kind of SELFISH man he is.... I finally couldn't take it anymore and told he HAS TO GET OUT....

we had just bought our first home and within 2 months he was here after being in the hospital and loosing his one leg.. all because HE didn't take care of himself having diabetes-- it got so bad that one morning I went to go in our ONLY bathroom in the house at the time and we had to have one of those toilet seats for him... he SHIT all over my bathroom floor and toilet and LEFT IT... I called Jeff at 6:00am ( he was working shift work then) and told him to get home NOW............ I was soooooooooooo PISSED

TTC I bet it is so hard NOT to just start trying... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kel - OMG that is horrible and gross AND a peak at what I have to look forward too! My In laws DONT take care of themselves and I predict we will be caring for them soon. Scary part is that they are only in their mid 50's!!!! All of their current health issues could have been prevented if they werent so lazy and stubborn!

Never- oh that makes me feel better to have a cycle buddy! LOL....makes me feel like this month will go by faster! Thanks but you actually made me feel better about waiting!

Ya Kel it's super frustrating, he had colon cancer about a year ago, did a lot of operations and stuff and they say he's healed, within 3 months he was smoking and drinking again and eating just like before.

That's what kills me, he's just drinking and smoking the money away! And its not like we're just giving him scrapings, we're giving him what some people make for the month, my 2 grandparents get the same amount for the month and they manage just fine and like i said his son that lives with him gives him money too and takes care of other stuff.

So the money he gets from us he just smokes, drinks and GAMBLES away!

AJ- I love your morph baby. Thats pretty cool huh? I say TEST dang it! LOL Once the girls told me they would be testing already...I lasted a day and HAD to test. Peer pressure got the better of me... :haha:
i put it on the label would freak me out. Just because all of us women are trying new vitamins in such so people try and sell their version of it and it could be oreagino for all you know. I looked at your chart (not a professional) but do you have any other months on there to compare with? Or did you just start? I thought maybe you OV and thats what the pinky cm was. I heard some women have pinky cm sometimes when they OV.

Welsh- I didn't want to leave you out on here...I have no clue about those pills or the cream. But the soy maybe you should wait until you see GP. Then if you aren't happy by what they say then maybe start your regimine. Good luck hunni and I hope you figure it out.

Kel- Sorry bout your football team. Im not really a big football fan but when I see a good game I watch. Sense I was born in Denver Im a Bronco's fan. I live near Kansas City and not really a chiefs fan. :haha: Though I heard they were good this season. I hope you already OV'd. But you did do everything you could this time! So that should help.

AFM- Still kinda sick but feeling better. OH made me use a nose kettle and I think that really helped! Although I didn't like it at the time! :haha: OH looked up the mom on facebook and her wall is private and there is nothing in that towns newspaper as of yet. So not sure how the baby is doing. OH is still a little shaken up....more so because of the kids.

i testsed today and was bfn what i was expecting anyway just hope af is round the corner 124 days now

i did one of them baby morph things:cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby-of-ben-jpg-and-me-jpg.jpeg
    Baby-of-ben-jpg-and-me-jpg.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
^It will be fun to see if our actual babies look anything like the morphs!

No No No this would not look like my kid..

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/08940710a9491b7f0805cb1849c4abd7/0/6282018/Baby-of-2010-0722maine20100173-JPG-and-2010-0722maine20100172-JPG.jpeg

ok you asked for it...here is me and brads morphed baby! LOL

Attachments

• morphed baby.jpg
    morphed baby.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
kel hahahaha...OMG I thought the same thing!!!!!!

Look at my kids ears....hahahahahha

I have green eyes Jeff has blue-- so that color is SO WRONG... I have a very ROUND face with big eyes.. and we both have somewhat full lips...

kel hahahaha...OMG I thought the same thing!!!!!!
but yours is CUTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->