Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yeah I'm not a fake tanner as a rule cos i'm so fair but OH is really brown cos he works outside so I thought I'd better make the effort so I don't look like a ghost nxt to him :haha:. It makes me feel nicer too :D

I'm dreading the whole day filled with people drinking all around me and not being able to join in :wacko: I honestly am actually craving wine but this is the closest I'l get.....a virtual :wine: :haha: I'l leave the actual wine drinking till after Little Little has arrived :D

Aww bless ya hun:hugs: I hope you have a lovely day thou:hugs:

I just noticed your ticker sweets....Monday is V day!!!....:yipee::happydance::yipee:
It seems to have flown by!....do you feel the same?!:lol:
How's the nursery coming along?

i have felt nothing pointing to ovulation today. i got EWCM for two days, but my CM has pretty much dried up altogether..

morning girlies :wave:

:bfn: for me this morning, least i can drink at the party tonight, plus my temp is going down i think AF is on the way, its about the temp range when AF starts on me, just hope it holds out till tomorrow morning for me :thumbup:

:dohh: pity we missed this eggie :dohh:

got lots to do today

hey ladies, where have i been all day!

neway, Linny i wanna see a pic when you're all dressed up!

:hugs: Dandy honey.

I'm out too, officially! Have a busy day ahead hopefully it will take my mind of :witch: a bit.

Welshie- I guess you're right, my body does seem to like cd 16, and to O right at 97.0 degrees with a coverline of about 97.3. I guess predictability is on my side, in this case. :lol:

Morning Girls:wave:

Whit...Sorry about "you know who" turning up sweets:hugs: Is today (9th Oct) cd1?
My body used to like cd17 hun...at about 36.34 (not sure what that is in F):dohh::lol:
We could be buddying it up all the way thru the cycle:winkwink::friends:

Dandy...sorry about the bfn babe...hope she doesn't come and ruin your evening sweets:hugs:

Never...I'm gonna stalk your chart in a second sweets...hoping that you've Ov thou:hugs:

Linny....Have a wonderful day sweetie....and yes....would love to see pics:winkwink::hugs:

Kel....hope the fundraising went well sweets...stalk ya and catch ya later:hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok....:hugs::hugs:

Well....the pointed hat and broomstick are parked at my door...she arrived!:yipee: Now onto a new cycle....strangely quite excited about this one....hope the soy makes my body conform:trouble::haha:

:hug:

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just a quick jump on cause it's bacon sandwich day :happydance: I cannot believe it's been a week since i last wrote that. Where are all the weeks going.

Sorry to all you ladies whose AF has turned up. I do wish that she would find somewhere else to go and leave you all alone :growlmad:

LINNY, The spin is lovely. I had a go on it in mothercare on tht fateful day that i fell in love with the sola. :blush: They had on show the limited edition one where it was all black, so me and my friend took it for a stroll around the shop. We were quite impressed. My DH has no desire to look at prams with me lol. He said "well i will come if you like but it's not something I'm bothered about i have a wheelbarrow in the garden that would do the job" :dohh:
Hope you have a lovely day today at the wedding :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the ladies who have not checked in yet. Have a lovely day i will catch you all this afternoon :hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies just wanted to say thank you to all you lovely ladies that said try maca, got my BFP yesturday at 11dpo 1st month of trying maca, had really good ov pains aswell this month.

my question is though should i stop taking it now or carry on?really unsure?

good luck to everyone else testing soon :hugs:

morning ladies! :wave:

well, today's temp was pretty high so i'm confident that ovulation has already occurred. i, as usual, missed the most important temp though so FF can't confirm it. i put in 97.20 for the missing day and it confirmed ovulation on CD16. i put in 96.50 and it confirmed ovulation for CD18. so i can be confident that i ovulated on CD16-18. CD16 would match up with my symptoms better, as CD18 i had none and barely any CM. now i just wait. hoping DH doesn't get here right when she arrives, but i'm sure he will!

welshie - hate that you didn't get a :bfp: but very hopeful about this cycle as well! so glad you get to try. did you decide on days and dosage? i think since this last shot of mine didn't move ovulation at all, i might up my dosage. i'm contemplating between CD3-7 or CD5-9. CD3-7 gave me a strong O last time, but CD1-5 this time gave me a barely even noticeable ovulation.

pinky - congratulations honey

linny - i bet you are glowing and looking beautiful! i'm with AJ on seeing some photos :D

whit - sorry to hear she showed, hopefully all the work takes your mind off!

AJ - how is this 2WW going? trying to relax?

dandy - enjoy your time out sweetheart!

hoping everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Congrats pinky!

Welshie, yay for soy cycle buddies! I always count my first day of anything as cd 1 so Im sure its safe that today is day 1. However I admit Im stupidly hoping its Ib! :haha:

Never- I am leaning toward days 3-7 this time as well. I was going to try 1-5 but our ovs are similar (stubborn and close in cd) so I think I will forgo it. What dose are you taking hun?

Sparkle- LOL at the wheelbarrow thing! That gave me a good laugh! Hope youve enjoyed the sandwich sounds yum :)

wooo - dang, wish i wasn't 10 or so days behind you or we could be soy cycle buddies! every time i have taken it i did 120mg. not sure what i would up it to, if i do. what are you taking?

I know! Dangit. I have only taken 80 mg so far. It didnt seem to make any difference on my ov whatsoever. Same old cd 16, I didnt really have ov pains this time though.

i've taken it several times.

i took 80mg CD3-7 my first time to see if it made a difference. i ovulated on the same day.

i took 120mg CD3-7 when DH was here in july and it gave me a strong o. too the point where i couldn't stand! i knew it was happening. very very strong. however, CD18 o.

CD1-5 120mg this cycle with absolutely no signs of O other than EWCM and temp. i had sharp pains in my back, but that's about it. O CD16 which is earlier than it has been, but i ovulated on CD16 in march with nothing so that's normal for me.

hmmm.. curious as to what i should do next!

Yea, that's really strange! The strong O sounds promising, but I wonder why it was delayed by two days. Would be interesting, maybe try days 2-6?

Aww big congrats Pinky hun...:hugs: Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy
9mths:yipee:

That's awesome Never that you have Ov hun:thumbup:....Now :witch: stay away from Never til after she sees Chris!!!....or else:trouble::winkwink:

Whit and Never.....Well I thought I'd decided what days....I thought 1-5....now....listening to you two chatter....:shrug::haha: I'm planning to go straight in on 120mg....but what flippin days:wacko: Should I do days 3-7? if that seems to give a good strong ovulation....:help::lol:

Idk I was just arguing with myself over the same thing! I hopped over to the soy thread amd there are so many mixed results, I think I may stick to the same cd 2-6, but up to 120 mg.

:rofl:....What are we like?!?!....:loopy:....:friends::lol:
Thanks Never:hugs: 3-7 it is on 120mg:thumbup:....the decision has been finally made:winkwink:
I think Lindsey done those days and the same dosage as well:thumbup:

What do you mean Whit...mixed results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back