Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: ladies!!

I'm soooooooo sleepy! Will catch up tomorrow :D

Yawn.... yawn.....yawn.........

evening ladies hope ur all well just waiting for my clothes to dry so can start packing lol i keep getting odd aches and twinges lately today got a sharoish pain in my lower tum lower back and lady area lol im hoping its sumin good i know sumin hormonal is going on as my armpit n shoukder are playing up they always do that when either af or ov is due!

:wave: morning girls

its pouring rain here, has been raining and mega windy for days :dohh: i've been walking my dog in the rain or he is too annoying to live with if i dont :haha:

thanx welshie, i'll go to the gyn and see what she says, at least if i like her enough ill have a gyn already for when i do get pg :thumbup:

sorry lindsey when do you leave for your trip? hope you have a blast :thumbup:

3am eek!! thats early hope you are feeling better by then (sore throat gone i mean)

Awww bless ya Dandy....There's only one thing worse than soggy dog and owner....dog looking at the lead and crying to go out:rofl:....I sympathise...and know completely where you're coming from:winkwink:
Defo think you're doing the right thing in going Hun:hugs: And as you say...WHEN you get pregnant...at least you'll know whether she's one that you want to go to:hugs::hugs:

Lindsey...I had a peek in your siggy shop earlier....they're amazing Hun...you clever thing you!:winkwink: How do you go about making them...do you need special software on your computer...I'd love to have a go...but in all honesty wouldn't know where to start:dohh::rofl:
Hope those clothes are drying quickly for ya so you can pack and relax:winkwink:
Now I've heard of checking cm and cp for Ov but never an armpit that's playing up:winkwink::lol: Hope all these twinges and things means lil Miss Eggy are fired soon:hugs::hugs:

Never...Hey Sweets...sorry it's a belated hey but hope you've had a good day:hugs:

Linny....rest those peepers Chick and check in tomorrow with pics:winkwink: Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Hun:hugs:

Has anyone been watching X-Factor?.....So loving Matt Cardle:winkwink:

Awww bless ya Dandy....There's only one thing worse than soggy dog and owner....dog looking at the lead and crying to go out:rofl:....I sympathise...and now completely where you're coming from:winkwink:
Defo think you're doing the right thing in going Hun:hugs: And as you say...WHEN you get pregnant...at least you'll know whether she's one that you want to go to:hugs::hugs:

Lindsey...I had a peek in your siggy shop earlier....they're amazing Hun...you clever thing you!:winkwink: How do you go about making them...do you need special software on your computer...I'd love to have a go...but in all honesty wouldn't know where to start:dohh::rofl:
Hope those clothes are drying quickly for ya so you can pack and relax:winkwink:
Now I've heard of checking cm and cp for Ov but never an armpit that's playing up:winkwink::lol: Hope all these twinges and things means lil Miss Eggy are fired soon:hugs::hugs:

Never...Hey Sweets...sorry it's a belated hey but hope you've had a good day:hugs:

Linny....rest those peepers Chick and check in tomorrow with pics:winkwink: Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Hun:hugs:

Has anyone been watching X-Factor?.....So loving Matt Cardle:winkwink:

lol thanks hun yeh i use photshop cs and hubby uses his web design server for me to code tickers. i know it sounds weird but i have like a fatty bit under my arm pit that only ever plays up at hormonal times panicd once thinking i had breast cancer even went doc as was a bump there but it goes away after ov and comes bk a day or so b4 af:haha:

cause i didnt walk raz yesterday, i made up 3 things for him destroy when my OH goes to work, so hopefully he wont destroy anything else :dohh:

Well I think ovulation is either happening now or very, very close. I'm cd27 at the mo so this would be the earliest it has ever happened since ttc! Just hoping I get enough bd'ing in, managed to yesterday but no chance tonight cos OH has been out all day fishing and is probably upstairs snoring already lol. I am sooo hoping this is our month :)

And how is everyone else? I'm off to bed in a mo, can't believe the weekend has been and gone already.

:lol: Lindsey....And these docs think they can understand us thru a textbook:dohh::hugs: You're sore throat could of been due to hormonal changes as well Hun....I know I usually get heartburn around Ov and never usually at any other time. Sending lots of positive vibes to your ovaries Hun...now don't forget to pick up that hpt in Essen....the dream says it's gotta say it in german:winkwink:
I might ask you to do one for me hun...haven't got a clue what I'd want in it at the mo thou....Maybe WHEN there's scan pics to add along side my Pickle:winkwink:

Dandy...One of the guys in work has a chocolate lab puppy...it's destroying/eating everything when they're at work...kitchen cupboard doors...designer watches:shock:....One of the patients brought him in some bacon flavoured cow ears...gross....seemed to protect the house for a day or so thou:dohh::lol:

lol you sure they werent just pigs ears? raz likes them, but he needs boxes and things to destroy, tell them to keep their egg cartons and milk bottles and give them to the pup to destroy, i would rather my dog destroy something he is allowed to than something he isnt, they can cut holes in the milk carton and put treats in it that the pup can get out

:hi: Yazzy.....whoop whoop:happydance:whoop whoop:winkwink:
I'd have to be a :tease: and bring him into the world of the living gently:winkwink::rofl:
So hoping this is your month sweetie:hugs:

night yazzy :happydance: very cool about your possible short cycle, hope this is your cycle too babe

lol you sure they werent just pigs ears? raz likes them, but he needs boxes and things to destroy, tell them to keep their egg cartons and milk bottles and give them to the pup to destroy, i would rather my dog destroy something he is allowed to than something he isnt, they can cut holes in the milk carton and put treats in it that the pup can get out

Nope....lol....it definately said :mamafy:ears :lol:
Good idea about the milk carton:thumbup: I've been really lucky with Pops she hasn't been a big chewer thankfully....she just plays the moose on wednesday nights when I've been in work all day:dohh::lol:

i think raz chews cause he gets bored, being a working dog he needs to think and do things, so i have to give him things to destroy/do

They're such clever dogs...working dogs...and as you say...thinking/doing all the time.
I think Pops most definately is the definition of lap-dog!...hence the moose on a wednesday night:winkwink:
How was your dad's party hun? Sorry I forgot to ask:hugs:

oh it was good :) got to get all dressed up went into the city to the venue, everyone had a great time, i did get a bit drunk, spent a little of the early morning by the toilet :haha: but pulled up fine sunday and lazed about the tv all day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->