Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hey ladies hope ur all well i forgot to temp this morn blah! got a busy weekend of packing ahead then monday having a nap lol as have to be up n out the house 3 am on tuesday morn to get the bus to the airport then will be up all day in germany :dohh: hope you are all well my new pack of macca arived today too so thats my meds all sorted for germany lol

Hi everyone!

Welshie with the soy you basically take twice as much as you would if you were given clomid. So 50mg of clomid = 100mg of soy. Sometimes people that have taken too much have not ovulated at all so 120mg's will be fine.

Hi Linny, Never, Dandy, Sparkle, Lindsey and all the other maca girls.

AFM...sore boobs still here so I think ovulation is just around the corner...I will be so shocked if it happens because I am currently on cd25. Normally ov on cd70 something and last time on soy it was cd37 so keeping my fingers crossed. Will have to keep seducing the OH lol!

Have a good day everyone.

:hi: Yazzy:hugs:
Definately keep seducing him sweets:winkwink:...it sounds so promising....I have everything crossed for you babe:hugs:

Thanks for the soy info hun....had pretty much decided 120mg it was just which days that was causing a problem...and even now I'm tempted to start them tonight...Ov is gonna be so close to me going to my folks....wouldn't mind bringing it forward a few days:winkwink: I think I might start them today and do 1-5 this cycle and maybe 3-7 next cycle if we're not lucky:dohh::winkwink:
Have you been to any shows recently? MIL was in her first one on friday at Builth Wells...she enjoyed it and her dog came 5th...so she was pleased:lol:

Lindsey....glad you have everything you need for your hols:winkwink: How have you felt since taking the soy? How old is your furbaby hun....she is absolutely gorgeous.....*welshie puts her hands over Pops ears* Golden Retrievers are my absolute favourite breed of dog....I have a good breeder sussed already for my 40th birthday in 10yrs time:winkwink::rofl:

Welshie...no shows recently. I was meant to be doing the Welsh show today and I missed the entry! I have a Rottweiler Champ Show on the 24th Oct and another one in November, I may do the LKA (Birmingham) in December but our girl is off to meet Mr stud dog on her next season so it could be a bit close to that....then hopefully we'll have mum and a lovely girl pup to show next year....exciting times!!!

:hi: Yazzy:hugs:
Definately keep seducing him sweets:winkwink:...it sounds so promising....I have everything crossed for you babe:hugs:

Thanks for the soy info hun....had pretty much decided 120mg it was just which days that was causing a problem...and even now I'm tempted to start them tonight...Ov is gonna be so close to me going to my folks....wouldn't mind bringing it forward a few days:winkwink: I think I might start them today and do 1-5 this cycle and maybe 3-7 next cycle if we're not lucky:dohh::winkwink:
Have you been to any shows recently? MIL was in her first one on friday at Builth Wells...she enjoyed it and her dog came 5th...so she was pleased:lol:

Lindsey....glad you have everything you need for your hols:winkwink: How have you felt since taking the soy? How old is your furbaby hun....she is absolutely gorgeous.....*welshie puts her hands over Pops ears* Golden Retrievers are my absolute favourite breed of dog....I have a good breeder sussed already for my 40th birthday in 10yrs time:winkwink::rofl:

been feeling twinges and aches and pains in my ovary area since the day after i stoped taking it and keep having hot flushes lol ud think i was a 50 yr old woman not 24! ermmm hes 9 i think names spikey lol still in germany atm think he will be staying there lol

I took soy my lucky cycle on days 3-7. I also was taking Wild Yam tabs on days 1-5. FX'd for you ladies!!!!! Love to you all and BIG :hugs:

:wave: morning girls

well CD1 for me the :witch: has arrived, im mega happy that this cycle halved in length this time round, hoping for another short one and another chance for a BFP before xmas also hoping the gyn next sat can make it shorter for me :happydance:

welshie and whit :hugs: looks like our cycles are close atm :thumbup:

Hey ladies, how are you all?

Never i'm taking it real easy this month, the days are just flying by, we'll see what happens this week!

Congrats pinky!! I really hope this is your sticky bean, all the ladies have stopped taking maca when they get their bfps in this thread, dont know if there are others who keep taking it but i would say stop.

Dandy, yay on a half cycle! Hope it continues for ya even tho i'm sorry the witch got u.

I cant remember everything i've read so if i remember nething else i'll be back :D

1. Marissa_E - :bfp:
2. Kelster :angel:
3. SBB - :bfp:
4. HollyBush75 :angel:
5. Mamaxm - :bfp:
6. Sparkle05 - :bfp:
7. Linny - :bfp:
8. Mandy121 - :bfp:
9. CandyApple19 :angel:
10. Whitbit :angel:
11. Honey08 :angel:
12. CelticNiamh - :bfp:
13. Wispyshadow - :bfp:
14. Lucy1973 - :bfp:
15. TickTock - :bfp:
16. TntArs06 - :bfp:
17. Chili - :bfp:
18. Delilahsown :angel:
19. xCharx
20. WelshRose
21. AJThomas
22. ttcbaby117
23. Dandybrush
24. Nevertogether
25. Lindseyanne
26. Yazzy
27. pinkylisa :bfp:

27 members, 13 beans and 6 angels

oh, forgot to add that I think i had the beginnings of a UTI a few days ago, had some REALLY bad cramps after peeing a few days ago, never had any cramps that bad in my life! it was awful. I ate a clove of garlic and drank lots of water and it seems to have gone away but no ss for me this cycle, every twinge i feel i assume it's cause of the UTI.

Morning Girls:wave:

Dandy....So sorry the witch got you chick....but that is AMAZING about the cycle length!:thumbup::happydance: Definately onto being cycle buddies:friends:

Whit...did you decide what days you were going to take the soy babes?:hugs:

Lindsey....Ooooh twinges and pains....hope it happens soon for you sweetie:hugs:

Wispy...Lovely to see you chick:hugs: Hope you're feeling ok...not long til 2nd tri now:yipee:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs:

Welshie has very limited patience with the :witch: at the moment....Can't believe I wished her here and now cd2 she can take her god damn broom and go away! I swear contractions during labour were less painfull than those that I've been having this time. I have read reports about norethisterone and painful periods but seriously..:shock::dohh: I remember last time I took it the cramps were worse but nothing like this:nope:
On a plus note thou...3 soy tablets went down the hatch last night:thumbup::yipee:

What's everyone upto today....any nice plans??

i know :happydance: im so happy with that cycle length

what do you girls think i should still see the gyno?? or do you think that my dieting might be enough?

cycle buddies sounds very cool :friends:

What do you think Dandy?
You're dieting and exercising seems to be really helping hun...and I should imagine it's helping with stress levels as well...which is so important:thumbup:
At the same time thou hun...it may not hurt to see her either...:shrug: I would try and keep your emphasis on the length of your cycles and ovulation thou....gyne's can be a strange bunch hun...and if she's one with a reputation as you said earlier in the thread...don't be suprised if she just tells you to keep on doing what your doing because
6mths of ttc isn't that long....they can be pretty blunt at times Hun:hugs::hugs:
As I say tell her a baby is an end point goal...your cycles are concerning you more at this point in time....she shouldn't have anything negative to say to that.

:hugs::hugs:

morning ladies hope ur all well i have such an evil sore throat today blah

Awww....Hope it feels better soon Lindsey....lots of warm drinks babe:hugs:

Awww....Hope it feels better soon Lindsey....lots of warm drinks babe:hugs:

i got so much to do u cant get the motivation to do it lol gota go up town and get the llast bits n pieces so we can start packing :dohh: evil word is that

:lol:....aww bless you honey:hugs:
Have you got much to get?
How long are you going to Germany for? Will you be able to update your chart whilst there?
Where do you get all your fab tickers from hun?

:lol:....aww bless you honey:hugs:
Have you got much to get?
How long are you going to Germany for? Will you be able to update your chart whilst there?
Where do you get all your fab tickers from hun?

il be away 8 days yeh got my cbfm and thermometer at the ready just gota get a few toiletrys and that and a prezzy for his mum. my tickers? i make them myself and hubby codes them all i make them in the siggy section for ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->