Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i wont leave, you guys, but i just might not be ttc so hard/desperately :hugs:

i think thats the way to go, and i think having something else to concentrate on may be what i need, though i love my pup now, i still worry about how things will change with a new pup :dohh: i still cant tell if i really want another dog or not but i need something to take my mind off TTC

really hoping the relaxed approach works for you kel :hugs: its about time for you i say

A new pup will DEF keep ya busy.. LOL my best friend has a 7 month old Seeing Eye Dog- Shepherd- Yuri is his name... they only have him for 18 months.. HOWEVER, that dog keeps her VERY BUZY!!! in fact so busy that today she had him back at the vets.. he decided to eat rat poison.. yep not much but enough they made him throw up at the Vets....and on Saturday he got a remote in his cage and while they were gone decide to eat it and chew on the batteries...

its about time for you i say

:rofl: LONG OVER DUE VERY LONG OVER DUE

omg what a naughty puppy :haha:

yes im still training my 2 yr old dog now, so i'll be training 2 at the same time eek, very busy indeed

i agree Kel, seriously u need to get ur beanie like last month, loooong overdue, you're in my thoughts for sure.

So I am taking a much needed few days off from Bnb. Getting really emotional lately, you know how I get-hanging around like a dark cloud. This thread is full of PMA, so hopefully you all can help me pump it back into me when I get back. I'm normally only really in a good mood around O time- not good, I know but I am working on it.

Love u ladies! :hugs: :hugs:

Had a bit of brown spotting this evening while showering and checking my CP so either AF is starting earlly or something is up, not really getting my hopes up yet just waiting to see what it is. Fx'd!

Oh ya and my boobs are crazy tender still, cervix was a lil tender when i checked too........

whit - we are here for your and will offer you as much PMA as you need when you get back honey. until then, i will stalk you on facebook! :haha:

aj - i hope this is a great sign for you honey! yay! FX'ed. you waiting til AF is late to test?

AFM nothing new. i know i'm not preggo, but it's nice to see my after O symptoms so i can differentiate them from when i'm actually trying. apparently i get sharp pains after O normally, as i have been getting them recently. also, found out today that my husband's "baby's momma" just got her fourth DWI. a friend of ours back home told us and this is good news because this might give him enough to file for custody or joint custody! which will be amazing, because that means she can come visit me in germany. it will help A LOT! sad that it has come to this, but like they always say, they give these sweet babies to a lot of the undeserving. hoping this will help us out in the long run, because that little girl deserves the best!

Kel - I think a rest from Ttc will work! Most ppl say it does :) it better do hun coz you deserve it soo much x

dandy - Aww good luck for sat :) fxd for You darling :) member - dont let them fob you off! Its important to you!
whit - big :hugs: come back when your ready :) x
aj - I had a lil spotting the day before my period was due... Then I started to get period cramps 10days ago (they still come on and off) and then about a week ago my boobs and nipples were really sore soo hopefully its a sign :) x

Never - hi :hi: I hope dh gets it all sorted out! How are you? X

Never: Wow, 4 dwi's that is crazy. I hope you guys are able to get custody of her. Every child deserves a good stable home. I'll be praying for you guys and this situation.

hey ladies how are you all? have snuck on while ben has a showe soooo cold over here! i had a good rise in temp today but dont want to get my hopes up yet as my temps are all over the place due to lack of sleep etc my cbfm stick is defo gearing up for ov tho the best stikc ive had YET

So I am taking a much needed few days off from Bnb. Getting really emotional lately, you know how I get-hanging around like a dark cloud. This thread is full of PMA, so hopefully you all can help me pump it back into me when I get back. I'm normally only really in a good mood around O time- not good, I know but I am working on it.

Love u ladies! :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:

Never i'm still waiting, really dont feel like poas yet so let's see if the spotting gets heavier or not, i am having some AF type cramps right now but that could mean anything so still have to just wait and see. The only thing out of the ordinary for me is the tender cervix, i dont recall ever having that happen before but one way or another we'll know in a week or less!

Ok welshie....testing date is November 10th.

Dandy - Oh hun I understand about needing the break...this time off I have had b/c of the surgery really helped me emotionally....though it was hard to wait at the same time. I am a bit apprehensive right now about ttc again because I am afraid of further disappointment...but then DH keeps reminding me that you cant live your life afraid of dissappointment ya know!

Kel and Whit - huge hugs to you both....this rollercoaster is really difficult and i hope we are all bump buddies soon!

never - that is bad news but good news about the baby momma....I hope you guys get some sort of custody.

AJ - those symptoms sound like Implantation...and that temp dip a couple of days ago also looks good.

morning to all you other wonderful ladies!

ttc your OH sounds very smart :hugs: thanx girlie

morning everyone else :wave: you lot were very quite tonight

AJ fxed this is it for you, its sounding very promising :thumbup:

af shluld b here on the 19th or before so i'm hoding out to test on the 20th and surprise DH on the 21st for his birthday. i havent told him any of my symptoms just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->