Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww bless her hun...There's nothing worse than earache....poor poppet:hugs:

:lol: at Baby Sparkle:hugs: I'm glad you're sailing thru now hun:hugs:

As for me....no I haven't been to the meeting for a month....I haven't put anything back on thou which I'm really pleased about. From past experience I can be the best ever with regards to diet and exercise but when I've hit an anovulatory patch...it feels like not even an ounce comes off:dohh: I'm going to stick with the diet and doing some exercise but at home hun I think...until I know these wonky cycles are back on track...seems pointless wasting the money really.
Have just been into the pregnancy announcement section and there's another one in there crediting soy....fingers crossed early november could be a good time to test:winkwink:

SBB LOL, the sneezing oh my. It brings tears to your eyes doesn't it. In fact it bring awful swear words to your mouth as well :rofl: How are you and little jesus coming along ? :hugs::hugs: Have you done anymore butterfly pictures ? :hugs::hugs:

Yes it certainly brings a tear to the eye! It's hilarious when I sneeze, it's kind of A-choo-OOOOOWWWWWWW screaming!!!

I haven't been on for ages so not sure if I said congrats on baby girl sparkle! Your instinct was right :happydance:

Yep just done this one for someone on here although it's not framed yet
https://i55.tinypic.com/1zz437r.jpg

These are the ones that I made for Baby Loss week - Ebay links to the auctions
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...649507&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_772wt_1141
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...650991&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_772wt_1141

Just going to do another one for someone on here, but with animals not butterflies!

x x x

Kel....sending big hugs your way hun, we're all here for you.

And ha ha yes i'll go get my man later!

Ooh welshie, wow November the 5th me and DH will off been together 8 years that day lol. It has to be a :bfp:

When i went back to slimming world i joined on line and ordered the books. Then when the 3 months were up i just carried on on my own. Less pressure that way. Well done for keeping it off :happydance::happydance:

Good luck with the soy :hugs: I have no clue what it is lol. Is it a little like the maca or something totally different ?

Lovely peices sbb.

I hope you don't mind me asking but if you have any time left and could squash another one out for me i would be very grateful. I really like the butterfly ones. Is it possible to have the underneath of the butterflies all pink lol. I would have a go myself but it wouldn't be fit for the wall after. Maybe the wall of the rabbit cage but not for baby sparkles nursery :rofl:

If this is possible please PM me with your price. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies!

:happydance:CONGRATS CHAR!!!! :happydance:

I knew this was it for you!

Gotta go update the bfp sheet.

1. Marissa_E - :bfp:
2. Kelster :angel:
3. SBB - :bfp:
4. HollyBush75 :angel:
5. Mamaxm - :bfp:
6. Sparkle05 - :bfp:
7. Linny - :bfp:
8. Mandy121 - :bfp:
9. CandyApple19 :angel: then :bfp:
10. Whitbit :angel:
11. Honey08 :angel:
12. CelticNiamh - :bfp:
13. Wispyshadow - :bfp:
14. Lucy1973 - :bfp:
15. TickTock - :bfp:
16. TntArs06 - :angel:
17. Chili - :bfp:
18. Delilahsown :angel:
19. xCharx :bfp:
20. WelshRose
21. AJThomas
22. ttcbaby117
23. Dandybrush
24. Nevertogether
25. Lindseyanne
26. Yazzy
27. pinkylisa :bfp:

27 members, 14 beans and 7 angels

hi..
i taken maca on april-june.
my last menstruation on 12 august. but until now i don't get menstruation.
i did pregnacytest(testpack) but the result is BFN.
i don't know what happen to me.
im a pregnannt or not.

When i see your :bfp: i'l be like.....:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::wine::beer:

COME ON SOY!!!!!!! WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!!

:hi: celtic....blooming heck 17weeks already!!
I know the weeks seem to be moving fairly fast now, baby moved up and is hidden behind my fat stores so feeling less movement boo hoo :cry: having a fizzy drink in the hope I get some nice kicks

To be fair welshie when you, kell or never post your bfps I'll probably wet myself!!!! :yipee: I can't wait!!

I'm very excited for everyones bfps but there's only so many times I'm prepared to wet myself!! :rofl:

X x x

Me to :happydance:

Kel huge hugs :hugs:

Deliha so sorry to read your update :hugs:

OMG SBB I have just noticed you are nearly 30 weeks. How did that happen :dohh: These weeks are flying by xxx

I know - I can't believe how far along everyone is! Seems like the BFPs were only yesterday!!

Eek I've got less than 11 weeks to go!!!!!!!! Starting to get a little nervous :)

I would love to make you a butterfly pic, I will PM you shortly...

x x x

AJ - yes the bottom of the list is starting to light up now....come on girls lets finish the list off!

OMG YEAYAYAYA Char Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kel- Big :hugs: hunni! Im sorry!

Celtic- I have another scan next monday with a bigger better machine. They dated me for June 1st next year. So it would put me 2 weeks off. Which to me confuses me sense we all temp and "know" when we OV....:dohh: who knows...how are you feeling?

SBB- I still love those butterflys! You are very talented. I love it.

Yazzy- My CM changed to creamy if I had anything at all.

Welshie- Your sad news bout made me cry. Im sorry. That is just too hard to tell all the young ones.

Thankfully they haven't said anything hun...I'm really grateful. Callum is pretty sensitive and you never know quite how they're gonna hang onto things. I don't think I'm going to say anything either unless he brings it up....brings tears too my eyes just thinking about having that conversation.

Hun...where's your chart link?? is there anyway from your temps that it could of happened 5 or so days later???:hugs:
So glad to hear lil Shrimpie is ok thou:hugs:

hi ya just checking in once again :)

my day is actually going OK better then I thought.. I had my good ole cry with Jeff last night

Thanks for all the nice comments ladies.... :hugs: much apprecaite

hey AJ-- why you doubling your work with the list?? :rofl: Welshie already has all that info on the front page ...

TnT- so a June babe now huh??? I think things can change and I bet they change your due date again

Suz---- dang is does seem like only YESTERDAY you got that beautiful :bfp:

Spark- ohh I hope your lil one feels better

ok back to work... CRAP

^Hi Kel! Its not any work really, i just copy and paste it, Welshie's list only has the bfps and AFs for each month but i wanted to see what our overall stats were thats why i'm keeping track. I use Welshie's list to see the monthly stats tho.

TnT- so a June babe now huh??? I think things can change and I bet they change your due date again

Just wanted to add TNT hun....Kel is of course completely right and not only will they probably change dates again....but these babies come when they are ready...be it early....late .....or on time:dohh:.....The most important thing you have on video...a strong lil shrimpie heartbeat...better than any date I reckon:hugs::hugs:

To be fair welshie when you, kell or never post your bfps I'll probably wet myself!!!! :yipee: I can't wait!!

I'm very excited for everyones bfps but there's only so many times I'm prepared to wet myself!! :rofl:

X x x

:rofl: ohhhh SBB how i do love you!!

AJ - just an update candyapple19 is a :bfp: again, not an angel anymore even though technically she has an angel too :shrug:

hey ladies!

Geez I seriously cant keep up with you all! i have been trying to catch up with my work load also since being away!

kel - huge hug hun! I was in your neck of the woods over teh weekend. We hit the borgota a couple of times, went to wildwood on that huge ferris wheel, and had munchies at the lobster house in cape may! How gorgeous cape may is!

SBB - wow 30 week! I am loving it!

Delia - hugs hun! You are being so strong, it is truly admirable!

tnt- yeah on seeing the heart beat!

hi never, sparkle, welshie, celtic, and all the others that I am forgetting!

Linny - I started using my cbfm as the instructions said, on the next day after yoru period starts. It says I am on cd2 when i should be on cd3.....I guess this is from starting it the day after....should I adjust it or is it ok like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->