Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That's fab news isn't it Never?!....I discovered that a few days ago and added her to the front page....always on the look out:winkwink::lol:

I have promised our darling SBB and Linny I will get them incontinence sheets to put under their chairs if you, Kell and I can't co-ordinate our bfps....:winkwink::rofl:
When you expecting the :witch: sweets?
How's your day been hun?:hugs:

Hiya TTC:wave::hugs:

About the cbfm hun....if you hold down the m button at a time when you want to test...it will move thru 1-5 just let go on 4 tomorrow hun...I would:thumbup: Nice to have another cbfm user amongst us....mine I think is on a mission to bankrupt with all the tests....maybe soy will put a stop to it's tricks:winkwink::rofl:

:rofl: okay, if we can make it happen i will most definitely jump on the bandwagon!

my day has been okay. i'm very tired today. AF is due on the 22nd, if i ovulated on CD16, but since i missed CD18 temps i can't really narrow down if O was CD16,17, 18. so, the latest i will expect it is 25th. both days DH will be here, lol. go figure! not sure when our next shot will be so playing it by ear the last day we can :sex: is 29th. just hoping and praying we can do something this year!

I've just had a peek at your chart sweets....I think I'm gonna plump for cd17:thumbup:
So when do you see Chris and for how long for? Don't you have time booked in November???? I so hope you get another shot babes:hugs:

Thankfully they haven't said anything hun...I'm really grateful. Callum is pretty sensitive and you never know quite how they're gonna hang onto things. I don't think I'm going to say anything either unless he brings it up....brings tears too my eyes just thinking about having that conversation.

Hun...where's your chart link?? is there anyway from your temps that it could of happened 5 or so days later???:hugs:
So glad to hear lil Shrimpie is ok thou:hugs:

Heres the link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3eae

I looked at when we inseminated and and my temps and it just doesn't make sense to be two weeks off! :haha: I dont see the swimmers liven that long in me! Unless that pre-seed REALLY works that long!! :haha: So who knows...but little bub is probably just taking time to develop...OH says that girls are sometimes slow to develop....who knows.

TNT it could be that the swimmers stayed around a while, you may have ov'd a little later and implanted late... I wouldn't worry I'm sure bubs will catch up in no time and twill change your dates... They usually do. There's no hard and fast rule about how quick bubs should grow... It's all about averages and obviously some people have to be higher and lower to make the average :)

X x x

well if i plug in 97.18 to my chart on CD18 it makes my ovulation day CD16. if i make it 97.60 on CD18 then it makes it CD17 ovulation so i guess it's really up in the air.

TNT it could be that the swimmers stayed around a while, you may have ov'd a little later and implanted late... I wouldn't worry I'm sure bubs will catch up in no time and twill change your dates... They usually do. There's no hard and fast rule about how quick bubs should grow... It's all about averages and obviously some people have to be higher and lower to make the average :)

X x x

Ya you guys are probably right! Im just happy to see a heartbeat. Its the reassurance Ineeded. Ever sense my dr told me at my first scan that women with endometriosis have a higher rate of etopic, ive been freaken out. Specially when they couldn't find bub last time at first. I cant stand endo anyways and being preg makes it scary. I just wanna be in 2nd tri so some of the worry can go away.:dohh:

Awwwww kel :hugs::hugs: I'm thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

TTC...I would change the date tomorrow as Welshie says. I was always lucky and had the spotting before AF so always kinda knew when to start it. Ooooh exciting isn't it :D

I am loving our averages ladies! Makes me feel like my turn MUST be coming. 15 sticky beans and 12 members to go, so we've had more positives than negatives. If we include the angels its even better averages.

OMG char :hugs: :happydance: thats sooo exciting, fxed for a sticky for you :dust:

linny hope that pain has gone now :hugs:

well girlies, i am stuck on about the 3kg lost, i havent been exercising enough i hope im not putting it bak on :dohh: better get serious, i want another short cycle...am getting nervous about seeing the gyn on sat :argh:

Linny and TTC when the hell did you guys pop on... I totally missed your posts...

thanks guys truly thanks... :hugs:

Hi Dandy dooooooooooooooo.. I always catch myself saying that out loud.. :rofl:

am getting nervous about seeing the gyn on sat

you'll be FINE... can't wait to hear you say after the visit.. wow that wasn't bad after all LOL

:rofl: kel your funny, i hope i can say that :argh:

well OH and i have decided that if we are not pg by xmas that we will look at buying a pup, and maybe stop ttc so hard

well what ever you and OH decide I will stick right by your decision as long as you don't leave us OK??????????? promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->