Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww Hun:hugs::hugs:
I know how frustrating it can be...all I can recommend is taking the maca religiously every day hun...it did sort me out in the end. I took it continuously thou for 3mths before I saw the effect:hugs::hugs:

thanks hun:hugs: hoping u get a sticky bean this mth

Morning everyone....how are you all?

Dandy ysy for the last dose of clomid....hopefully O will happen soon for you...how great would that be?!

Not much to say this morning, must get ready in a mo and start the dog walking duties of the day. Orla (my 13 month old Rottie) is pacing around squeaking at me because she knows its either breakfast time or walkies.

AFM I woke up with really sore (.)(.) more around the sides but still trying not to symptom spot. This is my 3rd cycle of really knowing whats going on (although ttc for over a year now) and one month i've had no sore boobs, then last month had sore boobs and both times AF turned up so can't say if its a symptom or not!

Have a good day everyone.

dude a soon Ov would be awesome :happydance: OH and i are gonna get onto our :sex: every second night

Ice congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

lindsey :hugs: hoping something happens for you soon,

Hello ladies :hi:

I will catch up later I'm having a very lazy weekend lol.

Hope you are all ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chello....

ok ok I didn't have time to really go back and read all the posts I have missed since Friday afternoon....

but we had a FAB time.... OMG just a great time.... got there round 3:30pm- we gambled a little bit-I lost Jeff won $200.00- had dinner- went back up to the room and my babe had champange chocolate and strawberries .. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so ya know he got some LOL LOL LOL--

Saturday breakfast- took a long walk on the boardwalk- it was beautiful at the shore- Jeff won another $200.00- back to the room, had some beers and watched college football- went back downstairs gambled a bit STILL not winning anything- so I sat down next to Jeff with my last $50.00 and then I hit a $1000.00 on the dollar slots-- weeeeeeeeeeeeeee doggie----- a grand baby!!!! then we went to the House of Blues bar- gambled some more on the poker slots that are in the actual bar itself.. won $265.00 there--- and drank for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-- yip yip Kellie got a good buzz on.. LOL and won over $1200.00 in just an hour time.... LOL

sooooooooooo another thing.. I know I told ya all that I O'd a few days back.. welp of course that didn't last- however, 1 more temp rise for me and O day was on Friday our anniversary... and my Ovacue- for the first time- actually was in co-hoots with FF and my temps--- maybe we hit the jackpot this weekend.... :)

ok ok ok I gotta get in the shower- heading over to my brother's since it is his 30th birthdya today....

I will catch up properly later!!!

Kell that sounds amazing!!! So glad you had a great time :D and wooohoo on the win! What are you buying us?!

Yay for OV as well... I noticed a few days ago that previous OV wasn't for real - how lovely if it happened on your anniversary!

x x x

LOL ummmm maybe an airline ticket??? LOL the conversion is $1200.00 US dollars to Pounds 765.89 sorry don't have the Pound sign on our keyboards.. LOL

ohh I so knew it too that it wasn't for real last week..I even bet Welshie money on it :rofl:. but this one is 3 steady rises in the last few days and with the Ovacue also telling me O day Oct 22nd.. DAMNIT there is sooo something with the frigin number 22 for me- mayeb this ine is for real this time...:rofl: but still not getting my hopes up.... that would be a pretty old eggie sitting in there

how are you sweetie??? Danny, Baby Jesus?

We're good hun, gearing up to move twice!! Went to the baby show yesterday in London... Was really good, we spent a lot of money!!

Aw I hope it's a good OV, you never know. You may have even had an anovulatory cycle then straight into this one so it may not be that old an eggie!!

Hey welshie! I see you. How are you? I really need to go back and catch up... Soooo tired though... :hugs:

X x x

Hey hunni:hugs:
Glad you had a good time at the Baby Show:thumbup: Whatcha buy?:winkwink:

Afm...confused hun!:rofl:
On cd10 I had really strong left-sided ov pains that kinda continued until thursday when my whole lower tum just felt really grumbly and irritable...as it usually does. The temps definately seem to support this and the cbfm sticks were doing their thing even if the monitor did stay on high. Today however...I done an opk...positive. My CP and CM don't support Ov but I keep getting this really intense stabbing pain low down on the right side...I know I have released two eggs in the past because of Pinky and Perky having two sacs...but was under the impression that they are usually released within 24hrs of one another:shrug: I can't imagine it being Ov again...keep thinking apendicitis but then I don't have a temperature? :shrug::help::shrug::dohh: xxx

Hiya Kel:hugs:

Wow what an awesome time you sound as thou you had sweets....:cloud9::cloud9:
That was fab about the wins hun....I probably would of ended up doing the dishes to pay for my dinner instead of being in the money:rofl:
It would be so amazing hun if you Ov on Friday/Saturday....:hugs: Didn't you have a Jenny Renny prediction for a July bfp?? Or have I made that one up??:lol: If you did maybe she got it wrong and it was a july edd instead:winkwink: xxxx

Hmmm it's puzzling... I agree temps show ov clearly (yay :happydance: the soy did it's job!!)

I wouldn't panic about apendicitis, I think more likely is that you're releasing another egg... Or it's just some random pains. A bit further along I had really sharp pains both right and left sides, I wonder if it's a clomid or soy effect perhaps? I think maybe get some :sex: in anyway just in case!!

At the baby show we chose our reusable nappies :happydance: which are being delivered, and the changing bag which was expensive but I'm really pleased with! It's this one, in dark brown, looks much nicer in real life https://www.linandleo.com/babybag.cfm https://shop.linandleo.com/product-listing.asp?action=search&type=1768
Also got breast pump, reusable baby wipes, a bra... some other little bits I can't remember! And some freebies :D They all have offers on too so stuff is cheaper than usual. Really pleased that we got so much, and I really wanted to sort out the nappies and changing bag so pleased that's one big job done!

x x x

Oooh love the bag Hun:thumbup: Glad you got your nappies sorted to...and lots of freebies:yipee: One of my best friends is looking into reuseable nappies, I think she has a sample one from mothercare....she shares an edd with you:thumbup::winkwink:

Yep more :sex: could definately be a good idea...maybe we'll try for tonight and tomorrow before I head to Mum and Dad's. I'm all intrigued about the temps now...just when I was thinking yesterday that I might ditch the thermometer for the tww:dohh:

Lol you'll never ditch the thermometer!!

Well I researched nappies quite a bit and had a couple of faves, so if she wants any advice I can post some links to the best ones. Not now though I can't be bothered :haha:

x x x

Thanks for that hun:hugs: Maybe another time send me a visitor msg with them...she's not on here....she doesn't know what she's missing:winkwink:

As for the thermometer....I get the feeling never more accurate words have been spoken!:winkwink::rofl:....The idea was good thou:rofl:

Yep I'll send them to you and you can just email her or something...

Will look forward to seeing your temps over the next few days :happydance:

X x x

:wave: morning guys, bak to work today :dohh:

kel glad you had a fab time :thumbup: definatly excited that you prob Oved and hopefully caught it :happydance: fxed for good results for you hun :)

sbb - that baby show sounds awesome, glad it helped you get sorted

AFM waiting to hopefully Ov sooooonn the :sex: has begun, i noticed while on the clomid my temps were higher, now im off they have gone bak down to where they normally are :shrug:

Dandy a few people have said that about clomid I think it's a normal side effect :shrug: fx for ov soon!

X x x

Hiya Never:hugs:
What have you been up to this weekend sweets?...hope you're ok:hugs:

Dandy...have everything crossed that you'll be in the tww soon babe:hugs:

drove three hours with some friends this weekend to munich to see a concert...then it got canceled. so we hit up some bars and cool places today like hard rock. just got home. super sad because if DH's trip wasn't canceled he would be with me right now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->