Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yay 4dpo so excited for you!! How long is your LP?

Thank you I hope they stay sore and AF stays away!

Well, first show back after a little break (mainly because I missed some entry closing dates) and it was ok. My sister came along with me and Dolfi was not happy with us being seperated from each other so did not show herself off very well at all. She was also a little shy of the judge which is very unusual for her (unless coming in season). But we had a nice practice run and have another big show in 2 weeks over in Cambridge..so will be keeping my fingers crossed for that one!

Thank you Dandy...needs lots of that sprinkled around!

i think next cycle i should take the soy a lil later on as my cycle is so long i toock cd3-7 and so far hasnt made a dif

Aww Bless Dolfi:awww: I shall keep everything crossed for 2wks time:hugs:
My MIL showed her dog for the second time this weekend and he came second...needless to say she's walking round looking like the cat that got the cream:lol:

My LP is usually about 12 days...the longest it's been is 14 days but that has only ever happened once. I think :witch: is due on the 3rd Nov.

I shall echo SBB...do you think you'll cave and test early??? You're sounding full of willpower hun....I'm liking it...and admiring it!:winkwink::rofl:

Morning SBB:hugs:
Hope the packing goes ok sweets....and remember you (Dan) have to lift these boxes after they're packed....which is what I'm usually guilty of!....Poor Shaun...the face was red and the air blue!:rofl:

Lindsey...I think I would say the opposite hun....maybe 200mg instead of 120mg and maybe earlier in the cycle....????.....what does everyone else think?:hugs::hugs:

Welshie - well done to your mum...lovely to hear they got a 2nd that excellent!!

SBB - i've only had 3 cycles that i've been able to track despite stopping bcp a year ago and each time my LP has been 16 days so yes really long.

I'm going to hold out and wait aarggh am I mad?! The only reason being is the last 2 cycles i've got to 16dpo done a test, its been negative and within the next hour AF has come to get me...2 cycles running!! I don't normally have pre AF symptoms like cramping so no idea when she's on her way.

You're not mad hun...just sensible:thumbup: At least waiting to test until 16dpo...you should have good lines:thumbup::hugs:

Good plan yazzy that's what we should all do! But I started testing at about 3dpo :rofl:

Lindsey I agree with welshie, try that.. Then if not next cycle go later :shrug:
I took clomid cd5-9 and ov'd cd18...

X x x

Lindsey...I think I would say the opposite hun....maybe 200mg instead of 120mg and maybe earlier in the cycle....????.....what does everyone else think?:hugs::hugs:

so up it? i take 3 of them cant even remember the strength and cant find the stupid things lol

alough i took cd 3-7 can't really get earlyr then that lol

If they're the ones from tesco hun they're 40mg...so yeah I would take 5....maybe keep to cd3-7 thou so you're only changing one variable compared to this month...otherwise you wont know whether it's the increased dose or the days that makes a diff:shrug:....All of this said hun....that rise you had today, discounting the discarded temps is the biggest on your chart....I've everything crossed for the coming days:hugs:

I took mine from cd1-5:thumbup:...same as our Lovely Linny:thumbup:

:shock:SBB...:rofl: Seriously from 3dpo?!?! What dpo did you get your +ve on? Did you use ic sensitive ones....sorry I can't remember:dohh::hugs:

Lindsey - I have looked at the Tesco Soy Isoflavones but didn't get them because you would have to take loads - they only have about 4% isoflavone in the tablet....have a read of the label on the back. If this is the case then you wouldn't have taken enough.

I bought some from a health food shop and they were something like 37mg but 17.5% was isoflavones so I had to take 6! Holland and Barretts are more expensive but have a higher % of isoflavones which is what you need.

SBB - you make me laugh testing from 3dpo! I don't even have any tests in the house....not buying any until I am a day late lol!

:shock:SBB...:rofl: Seriously from 3dpo?!?! What dpo did you get your +ve on? Did you use ic sensitive ones....sorry I can't remember:dohh::hugs:

:rofl: I may have been exaggerating! But I have done that in previous cycles :haha:

I had a million ICs and I admit I used one 7dpo, and then 9dpo. Both -ve but the next day the 9dpo one had the teeniest tiniest line, the sort you can only see at one angle and held up to a bulb and when you look again it's gone! But then started getting very very faint lines 10dpo... Then did a digi at 13dpo :happydance:

X x x

Morning ladies............ chatty chatty chatty today already :rofl:

not much here- just trying to get back in the swing of work... BLECK.......... still just reeling from the weekend...

ok TTYL

Hi ladies :hi:

aj - good luck getting your hubby off the comp lol ;) men and their toys!
Lindsey - how long was your last cycle? Ive never tried soy so im not gna offer advice coz I dunno what im talking about lol
welshie - yay tww :hugs: really hope gail was right :) im sure she was!
Yazzy - yay tww :hugs: sore nipples and boobs was one of my signs and cramping!

someone asked how far gone I am - 7 weeks 2mra! :) xx

Sbb - your a nutter LOL Testing at them times! I still think im a week more then what my doc says because my cycles were normally 21days not 28... I tested on a1days - negative, then 28days positive! (im talking cycle days- not dpo) xx

Thanks Char....I'm hoping she's gonna be right to:winkwink:
I've been sad and looked on the countdown to pregnancy extended due date calculator....First tri would be coming to an end Christmas week....It would be an amazing feeling if that christmassy feeling came from an 11/12wk scan showing all was ok...especially as it will be 2yrs the day after boxing day that we lost our Lil Bean....Can't wish or hope hard enough at this point.

7wks tomorrow:shock:...Have you got a first scan date yet?:hugs:
Hmmm...sounds like you could be right hun....blinking docs and their textbook women:dohh::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->