Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Super big :hugs: Never, wish I had the right words hun....when are you seeing him next?

That was a bit of a bummer about the concert especially after driving so far...glad you found some cool places to hang with your friends thou:hugs: xxx

:hugs: never a month til you see him... We'll start the countdown! It will be extra special to see him after having it cancelled this time. No consolation I know :nope:

X x x

Hi ladies :hi: been soo busy lately...feel like ive neglected you again?

sbb - glad you got everything you wanted :) including freebies ;)
welshie - have you Od then? Im confused Lol...
never - :hugs: sorry your weekend didnt go to plan! Counting the days til you see dh ;) will you be O when you see him?
dandy - hope you O hun :)
kel - sounds like you had a WkD weekend... Send some good luck over here plz ;) glad you O hun ;)
x

AFM - not alot going on with me!!! Just working :( wish I didnt have to work :( hey ho life goes on Lol...

Hi ladies, so much to catch up on! Just been spending some time with DH and going to bed really late so i didnt bother temping cuz they would be way off and i woke up way later than normal anyway. I'll probably get back to temping tomorrow since i'm going to bed earlier tonight. Also i started exercising today! yay me! Now i just need to stick to it, especially since we're going on an 11 mile uphill hike in a month.

yikes AJ better get those hiking shoes worn in, thats gonna be a biiiiggg walk

^Yep, i really need to get to working! Need to start nagging DH about it too cuz i dont think he's ready for it and all he wants to do is sit in front of his computer. (nerd)

Hey Girls,

Kel- My GOOOODNESS!!! You hit the jackpot. Im not a big gambler so I usually dont spend more than 20. HAHA but you came back a huge winner! And I super excited to read that this weekend could have been O time!!! OOOOHHHHH fingers are sooo crossed!

Never- Glad you had a good time hun! Sorry the hub wasn't there...we will begin the countdown to Nov....hoping time flys by fast for ya.

Welsh- 2ww... OMG OMG looks like the soy has worked. So glad for ya babe!

TTC- and your in the wait too... MY GOODNESS...look forward to two weeks from now! Yipee!!!

Dandy- How ya doen sweets?

Sbb- so glad you had a good time at the baby show! Sounds exciting. And your bag is super cute! Just love it!

AJ- Good for you babe getten that work out in...once I heal up from the biopsy Im going to start walking too! Better get goen for that hike girl...thats a LONG hike! haha

AFM- Changed my diet completely. Got so sick like a 21 yr old the day after! Ughh I realized I wasn't eating enough and what I did eat was mostly carbs...which apparently doesn't mesh well with the metformin! Amy carved pumpkins tonight...she did a good job! LOL shes like a kid when she does them. I just love it. Trying to stay not so sad...but today is when the MC began...but I asked God if he could take away my pain down there and the bleeding to stop so maybe I can "start" to move on...so today there are only little dots of blood. So hopefully this is a start. Donor came by today to see how we were and stuff....just love him. He's all geared up to try again...he hates seeing us sad. So for now one day at a time I suppose!!! Hope you girls had a wonderful weekend!!

:wave: to everyone else!! :hugs:

Morning Peeps:wave:

Char...hope work isn't too bad today sweetie:hugs: How's the sickness? Any other delightful symptoms:winkwink: I just realised you don't have a ticker...how far along are you now?

AJ...hey sweets...was wondering where you'd gone:hugs: Goodluck for the hike hun and as Dandy says get those shoes worn in:winkwink:

TNT....:hugs: Hey chick, glad things are slowing down for you sweets...and definately one day at a time:hugs: Aww bless Amy...I shall be carving as well when I get to my folks.....you should post a pic of her handiwork:hugs:

Dandy...:hi:

Hey to everyone else that is still to check in...hope your mondays go ok:hugs:

AFM...Definately ov already...not too sure what this pain is....:shrug: But no +ve opk today. I was thinking I guess the soy would of caused me to have more LH and I didn't do opks on cd11-15 so I guess it may have been darker than yesterday...I dunno...we :sex: but none of the other signs for impending ov were there....I'll be happy with just one eggy...hopefully that's been well and truly caught:winkwink:
I was looking at my charts this morning as still haven't had a drop in temp since ov...and no drop by
4dpo has only happened once before....on my pg Lil Bean chart.....FX'd, FX'd, FX'd:rofl:

morning ladies how are you all today? for the first time in 4mths ben and i got to :sex: last night finaly inection free!!!! and my was it good :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wave: welshie, lindsey, tnt, AJ

AJ - :haha: i hear you on the nerd front, my OH wants to lose weight without doing anything about it :dohh:

tnt: im good thanx, just waiting for Ov to happen, feeling some Ov type pains today, nothing too strong or much yet though
you sound like you have a great donor, fxed that next times the charm for you guys

welshie - heres hoping you caught that eggie :hugs: sorry dunno what the pains mean :shrug:

Hiya Dandy....:yipee: for Ov pains hun....sending lots of vibes to yours and Lindsey's ovaries.....release those eggys....:trouble::hugs:

Welshie....so are you officially in the 2ww now??? Yay if you are!!

Lindsey - you go girl!!

Dandy - how are you?? Any signs of ov yet?

TNT - sounds like you have a great donor there and someone who is going to give you a lovely little bub.

SBB - oooh you're going for the lovely natural nappies then? I've always thought I may do that when I finally get my little one. Glad you got lots of things at the baby show.

Hi Linny, Sparkle, AJ, Char and anyone I might have missed.

AFM...11dpo today no major symptoms going on apart from my nipples feel bruised! They were really quite sore yesterday but not as bad yet today. No idea whats going on as i've not had this in the 2ww before...but feel abit silly getting my hopes up. AF isn't due until Saturday so will pray she doesn't show....PMA girls!!

Morning Yazzy:hugs:

Sending PMA by the bucketful sweets! Those Nips are sounding mighty promising:winkwink::yipee:
How did you and Dolfi get on yesterday?

:rofl:...Yes hun I am officially in the tww....4dpo:yipee::happydance:

Morning girls :wave:

AJ goof luck with the exercise, make sure you eat more to compensate you don't weigh enough already! :haha:

TNT I hope the bleeding eases off soon and you're able to try again... I'm glad your donor is so lovely :) and we need to see some pics of amys pumpkins :lol:

Welshie that chart is looking nice! FX the soy helps get that eggie all bedazzled up!

Lindsey glad you got some good :sex:!! I think
I'll have to wait til Jesus is here for that :haha:

Dandy FX for ov :happydance: I'm excited to see the clomid work for you!

Yazzy you have quite a long lp then if af isn't due til Saturday? Will you test before or wait it out?

We are starting to pack up our house this week, so I may not be on too much :( all being well we move at the weekend! Eeek!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->