Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That us v exciting!! One of the kings of Leon pinched my bum once :D I was with oh and he had his arm round me and I thought it was him but it was a king of Leon :haha:

X x x

thats awesome sparkle :happydance:

sbb :haha: you must have had an enticing bum :haha:

Hey girls!!!

Just dropping in to say hello and im stalking ya and thinking of ya!! Waiting for TTC to test!! I sure hope so girl!!!!

:hugs:

hi girls! :wave:

sparkle - kings of leon is my FAVORITE band! i have tickets to see them in frankfort in december :)

sbb - ooooo jealous! :blush:

tnt - :wave: hi honey!

ttc - yup, counting the days until you test :) hehe

That us v exciting!! One of the kings of Leon pinched my bum once :D I was with oh and he had his arm round me and I thought it was him but it was a king of Leon :haha:

X x x

Wow SBB. I'm going to make sure i point my bum in their direction :thumbup:

morning lladies i feel so rough think ive got a tummy bug last 2 days been feeling sick and a icky tum:nope: butt other then that i defo defo did ov my temp wen even higher today:happydance:

Lindsey - yay :D :happydance: bring on the next 12 days (is it 12 now?)

Well ladies i jus went on a mad befriending session lol im actually on a comp thats why soo hopefully all of you shall except me :D sorry if i missed anyones.. i have also uploaded a pic hehe so now u can put a face to a name :thumbup:

Lindsey - yay :D :happydance: bring on the next 12 days (is it 12 now?)

Well ladies i jus went on a mad befriending session lol im actually on a comp thats why soo hopefully all of you shall except me :D sorry if i missed anyones.. i have also uploaded a pic hehe so now u can put a face to a name :thumbup:

nopesss 10 days till af due now:haha:

10 days will fly by!! :hugs: ooh im soo excited for everyone this month! i duno why, jus feels like a good month!

10 days will fly by!! :hugs: ooh im soo excited for everyone this month! i duno why, jus feels like a good month!

thanks hun if i dont get it this mth im cool with it at least ive managed to ov thats the main thing for me i was feeling broken and not very woman like but i did it this month with the help of my good friends macca and soy!:happydance::happydance:

i am loving your ticker FINALY MRS!

lindsey - im glad youve Od too :) i know what you mean about feeling broken!! i think there should be a uk study on maca root && i think it should be recognised by the NHS!

haha yea i got me ticker :) im hardly ever on the actually computer, normally jus on me phone :)

sparkle - wahoo for Kings of leon tickets :D

lindsey fxed for the next 10 days for you :happydance:

if i have indeed Oved then AF will be due...13th Nov...im beginning to think i have Oved just cause of my sore nipples :dohh: :cry: we didnt :sex: enough :dohh:

ok i think ive not actualy ovd i put in todays and yest cm as watery and got a dotted crosshair not my nice thick crosshair:shrug: just changed it to creamy and got back my thick one

tooo bloooddy hot today dont think helps ben just made me a cupa lol im trying to stop my self ss as i know theres not much chance we got the egg this mth lol

ok i think ive not actualy ovd i put in todays and yest cm as watery and got a dotted crosshair not my nice thick crosshair:shrug: just changed it to creamy and got back my thick one

Where's the link to your chart gone?

X x x

It's not it's changed and it doesn't do anything now :shrug:

X x x

Lol! Def looks like you've ov'd... Leave cm as creamy otherwise it gets confused and thinks you still have fertile cm, and only gives dotted lines... I'd be fairly sure that rise is ov though :D

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->