Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ok now im confused :dohh: i have the first solid CH's i've ever had!!! but my temps are not up where they normally are when i Ov, and we only BD the am of that temp drop :dohh: then 2 days either side i reckon i've missed it this cycle :cry:

so it was bd wed night, then bd sun am (when the temp drop is) then bd last night :dohh: soo missed it, i really thought i was about to Ov, not already had :dohh: my nips are just starting to hurt its a couple of days after that drop :cry: i've soo missed it :(

ttc :hugs: i imagine that would be a bigger let down than normal for you :hugs: really hoping its your BFP in disguise

never: :hugs:

dandy - :yipee: for O! O on CD22 is a HUGE improvement for you! the sore nips usually means an increase in progesterone. that is how i usually always know i have ovulated already. as for missing it or not, you are fine. the fact that you did it on the day of O still puts you in the running. you could have ovulated later in the day and caught that eggy. don't count yourself out yet honey! are you going back to the FS to get your progesterone levels checked? i would suggest it since your temps are not as high as they normally are, as you said.

im gonna go with thats a fake drop and keep :sex: for a few days in hopes it drops again

i havent ticked any Ov pain and it was a big day in the sun, and thats when i was itchy/ swollen down below, from lack of CM...

my 21 day bloods are due on sat (prob have them on monday) :shrug:

dandy - :yipee: for O! O on CD22 is a HUGE improvement for you! the sore nips usually means an increase in progesterone. that is how i usually always know i have ovulated already. as for missing it or not, you are fine. the fact that you did it on the day of O still puts you in the running. you could have ovulated later in the day and caught that eggy. don't count yourself out yet honey! are you going back to the FS to get your progesterone levels checked? i would suggest it since your temps are not as high as they normally are, as you said.

i had very hostile CM that day...im doubting anything woulda got through :dohh:

edited to say: there were moments of EWCM throughout the day, but the rest i was quite dry

will do :thumbup: ...really hoping im right, or i think ive missed it this time

Well what a coincidence I haven't been on for days and I come back to dandy whinging and never warning her to watch out for me :rofl:

I haven't caught up cos I'm absolutely shattered! Moving was absolutely hideous and grey cat woke at 5 am and started miaowing really loudly and wouldn't stop - so we're shattered! I'm having a whole day of sleeping/nothing tomorrow so I can get some energy back!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Dandy if that's true ov I think your BD times look fine... Not perfect, but def in with a chance! 'hostile' cm doesn't rule you out either so stay positive.

Totally agree you should keep :sex: because those temps don't look quite right to me, but it's perfectly possible that the clomid messed with them... So you could have ov'd - only time will tell I guess!

So have I missed anything?

X x x

Nevers OH's Granddad passed away :( thats all i can remember you have missed

glad you are having a rest day tomorrow, i imagine moving isnt fun at all :nope:

i really think i havent Oved like you sbb i think the temps are wrong, so we'll just keep bding for now, but my nips are sore, im not sure if they get sore before or after Ov :shrug: and what about pimples i had 2 pop up about 2 days ago...are they more likely before, during, or after Ov?

you could always get a low temp tomorrow and the crosshairs will go away :shrug: if that, then maybe o is just near. i hope so!

that would be nice never :) i hope we are all right and im maybe hopefully about to Ov sooonn

ok i just looked at my last chart, and my nips began to hurt 1 day before the CH's went in :shrug: thats if i Oved on that day and not before :shrug:

Hmm it's just a waiting game unfortunately dandy... The pimples can be anytime - I have 2 of the BIGGEST spots right now!!

Never sorry to hear about DHs grandad :hugs:

X x x

:coffee:....i shall just have to wait and see...this is soo annoying

its the first time FF has ever given me solid CH's...and its the first time im hoping its wrong :dohh:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

I'm jumping on real quick to say :happydance::happydance::happydance: i have just got two tickets to see The kings of Leon next june :happydance::happydance: sorry it's not pregnancy related but i had to tell someone before i peed my pants. DH is out lol.

Hope you are all ok and enjoying your evening :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->