Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning Dandy:wave:
I think I'd be more inclined to go by it's texture, opening and cm than it's position hun. So many things can affect it:hugs:

Morning Dandy:wave:
I think I'd be more inclined to go by it's texture, opening and cm than it's position hun. So many things can affect it:hugs:

same here hun i never really go by my cervix it confuses me too much lol

Welshie - sorry the witch got you :hugs:

dandy - the hole cervix thing always confused me! my cervix stayed open for quite a while after o and thats the cycle I got my bfp!

Lindsey - how was your temp today? Are you now tww?

jus had another mcdonalds, Oh dear. No more this week! X

Welshie - sorry the witch got you :hugs:

dandy - the hole cervix thing always confused me! my cervix stayed open for quite a while after o and thats the cycle I got my bfp!

Lindsey - how was your temp today? Are you now tww?

jus had another mcdonalds, Oh dear. No more this week! X

yep im officialy in the 2ww:happydance: and we dtd on ov day treid last night but never happend i have very week hips and knees and as we were about to dtd ben pushed my legs too far cue floods of tears from me him feeling v guilty and me having a very sore hip today:nope:

Aww bless ya Lindsey:hugs::hugs:....now then Missy when can I put you on that front page for???.....November is looking very quiet...even with me on there twice:dohh::winkwink::rofl:

Char....Bean needs it:winkwink:....it's amazing how much you can get away with when there's a lil beany on board:winkwink: You must get yourself a ticker sweets...I'm useless at keeping track of how far along you are:dohh::hugs::hugs:

Aww bless ya Lindsey:hugs::hugs:....now then Missy when can I put you on that front page for???.....November is looking very quiet...even with me on there twice:dohh::winkwink::rofl:

Char....Bean needs it:winkwink:....it's amazing how much you can get away with when there's a lil beany on board:winkwink: You must get yourself a ticker sweets...I'm useless at keeping track of how far along you are:dohh::hugs::hugs:

i have a 14 day lp soo ermm the 13th nov alough i nalready have af cramp starting now lol

I found the cable for the camera....here are our pumpkins....

043.jpg
Mine

045.jpg
Pickle's

047.jpg
Nanny's

041.jpg

:hi: morning

WELSHIE I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK.. I missed ya

Dandy Doo.. my cervix is ALWAYS in different postions through out the day- checked this AM HIGH real high and I bet later on it will be low .. I never go by the CP...

Lindsey glad you are in the TWW....good luck

:hi: to everyone else

gotta get back to work

Hello :hi:

Everything went well at antenatal this morning :happydance: Heard baby sparkles heart beat and had some bloods done :wacko:

WELSHIE, Glad you had a great time away. Love the pumpkins. Thanks for pointing out that Isla can also make Lisa. I was having a few doubts about the name as i have liked it for such along time. I am now 100 percent sure it's the right name. We have called her Ann after DH auntie and my friend Lisa died last year after a long fight with Leukaemia :cry: she was such a wonderful person, wife and mother and is sadly missed by everyone. I am so over the moon that you have pointed this out. Why didn't i notice this before :dohh:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Hun...you've just brought a tear to my eye....and it has to be Isla Ann....don't think any other name would sit right after that:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Glad antenatal went well hun:hugs:

i so cant believ im cd 35 and in the 2ww defo beat 133 day cycles:happydance: I LOVEEEEE MACCA AND SOY!

hi girls, thank you for the thoughts and prayers. DH is handling it well since his grandpa has been sick. just wish he could have said goodbye!

welshie - sorry that the witch got you hun, but at least now you know that soy works for you and hopefully you will catch it the next time around!

dandy - i'm with most the girls. all the cervix stuff confuses the crap out of me.

lindsey - :happydance: way to go girl! i hope we see a :bfp: from you soon sweetheart!

sparkle - awwww, how awesome. i'm so glad that your sticky bean is doing so well. i still remember you announcing your :bfp:!

AFM still waiting for ovulation. hoping it comes soon so i will be on track to ovulating when i'm with DH!

hi girls, thank you for the thoughts and prayers. DH is handling it well since his grandpa has been sick. just wish he could have said goodbye!

Shit did I miss a post of yours???? aww honey if I did- I certainly did not mean too....

I am very sorry to hear this and thinking of you guys :hugs:

I feel bad :( I missed your post

I lost my mom's parents in 93 and 95 and I still miss them EVERDAY.. my dad's parent died when I was very lilttle... 3 and 5 - 1973 and 1975....

WHOLY crap I just realized I lost my grandparents
grandma's 1973 and 1993
grandpa's 1975 and 1985

WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lindsey - yay for the tww! Pray its gna be a :bfp:, im pretty sure it will be :)
Tnt -:hugs: sorry about dh grandpa :( its sad when you cant say goodbye
sparkle - glad everything went Well :) thats a luvly name too!
welshie - im 8 weeks today! Im gna get a timer thingy later if I can find one I like lol
:hi: kel, aj. Lezze, Tnt, dandy, Ttc :hugs:

AFM - not alot going on. Got bacache :( and looked up today what maternity money im gna get - crap! X

never - oh no....huge hug to dh! I am sooo sorry.

linds - great news hun! Welcome to the tww!

welshie - aww sorry hun, but I think I will be following in your footsteps....I like you had a sneak suspicion last week taht we did it...but I am not having that feeling anymore...all of my possible symptoms have left the building! I am getting geared up for my dissappointment as well! I tell you what, during my break I didnt miss all this disappointment.

Ok I am a bit of debbie downer.....I know I am only 10 dpo but I really am feeling my symptoms go like they usually do right before af....hating life right now...I think a big part of me thought I would have gotten pg right after this surgery.....oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->