Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aj - I dont really understand crosshairs, but I hope your still in with a chanc for a bfp ;)

AFM - not alot. My life is boring :( x

morning ladies!

congrats on the boy celtic! :hugs:

tnt - i leave for the states 17 november. i can't wait! :yipee: hope you are doing ok sweetie.

dandy - i hope you get that :bfp: honey

aj - sorry about the CH's, i hope O comes soon for you!

kel - :rofl:

Sbb - I dreamed you had long blonde hair,was tall and skinn. Am I right? :)

Almost actually! I have long brown hair though and I'm not that skinny at the moment :haha:

TNT enjoy your movie :D

Never not long to go :happydance: bet you are beyond excited!!

AJ your chart doesn't look like you've ov'd so I hope it's just around the corner... :hugs:

X x x

Morning

Friging 5:17am and I am UP.............. well yesterday it was 6:17am at this time... that is what ya get for going to bed so dam early...

AJ sorry your CH were taken away- know that all to well....just relax

Char- in one minute :winkwink:

:hi: Never did you go out like you siad you were gonna

Suz- I see ya on.. how are you.. I meant to say to you yesterday... 33 weeks EVEN.... lordy girl you are in the single digits now for your count down

:hi: to all the other girls who haven't checked in yet

AFM- Think I am gonna go head over my friends house- she just moved back home after living in Pennsylvania for 10 years.......so glad to have her back- I missed her and really never got the chance to see her children...

Morning kel! Wow you're up so early! It's 1025 here I'm still in bed I just woke up!!

Eeek I know only 7 weeks to go! Scary... We move in 3.5 weeks so baby Jesus better stay in for at least that long!

Have a nice day at your friends house... Tidying for us today - what fun!!

X x x

Hey every one, thanks so much :happydance:
TNT thanks you so much, that was awful what happened you glad you are ok now though:hugs:

Kel yep so right. have fun today with your friend :flower: might wait and not see due date in the cinema now I was hoping it was funny!

lindseyanne you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon:hugs: loads of CM is good I had that, FX this is a sticky for you

AJ hope OV is just playing tricks on you :hugs:

Never thats only round the corner how long will you get to stay at home:happydance::hugs:

sorry to any one I missed I have a lot of catching up to do now!

SBB here is a picture its 3d

Attachments

• KELLYNIAMH20101105193226963.jpg
    KELLYNIAMH20101105193226963.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
Celtic that's amazing!!! So cute! Wow it's really detailed compared to some I've seen :D

X x x

Celtic that's amazing!!! So cute! Wow it's really detailed compared to some I've seen :D

X x x

I know I was worried she wouldnt get any 3d pictures at this stage, being ony 21 weeks but he is a big boy, most of the measure ments were at 22 weeks 5 days I thought it would be his belly as that were it shows with GD they gett a beer belly, but nope its over all, he has a small head though :thumbup: like my DS who is 4 he had a really petite features as well.
I think my dates are right though so may be he will just be long !

:hi: ladies!!

Wow there's so much to catch up! Ive been away from the computer cos ive had so much to do. trying to get everything bought and finished before xmas, i hate going round the shops when its busy :D I'm sooooooo tired too!! Only 6 weeks of work left for me :happydance:

How are we all? Missed you :hugs: :hugs:

TTC....did you test today?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all the 2ww-ers :hugs:

Celtic...congrats on the baby boy. Cute pic too :D

Hey every one, thanks so much :happydance:
TNT thanks you so much, that was awful what happened you glad you are ok now though:hugs:

Kel yep so right. have fun today with your friend :flower: might wait and not see due date in the cinema now I was hoping it was funny!

lindseyanne you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon:hugs: loads of CM is good I had that, FX this is a sticky for you

AJ hope OV is just playing tricks on you :hugs:

Never thats only round the corner how long will you get to stay at home:happydance::hugs:

sorry to any one I missed I have a lot of catching up to do now!

SBB here is a picture its 3d

omg he is soooo cute!:cloud9:

sweet pic Celtic!!

now i've forgotten evrything else i was gonna say :haha: ah well, i think i'd rather an anovulatory cycle than a super late one, for this cycle neway! hope this is a one time thing but it gives me a lil more time to get my body sorted, i was thinking about it and the last time i remember feeling truly rested with no burning eyes or grogginess was before my wedding! that was over two years ago so i really need to take action

Hey ladies I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to florida....so I am on my iPod.... No testing for me but it sure does feel like af is around da corner..... Love love love the pic Celtic..... Will have to catch up later it is hard to type on this thing have a great Sunday!!!!

:hi: Gals! Wow- been forever since i've been on to post... Hope you're all doing well. I know we had a bunch of 2WW-ers in here....did I miss any new BFP'S???????????????

Have fun in Orlando TTC- I'm only two hours from here! Hubby and I used to go down there all the time. Not even for the parks but just to "get away" since they have such great resorts for CHEAP....My favorite is EPCOT- I guess because its more adult oriented- and we like to EAT =)

Kel- what's new darling?? :hugs:

Wowzer Never- you get to land stateside?? I bet you are super-stoked!

Celtic- what a sweet baby face! Don't you just wanna squeeze him already??

TnT- How you doing sweetheart? I've been having "days" here and there- for holding up for the most part.

Hi Spark, Linny, SBB, AJ, Char, Dandy and everyone else that i missed:blush:

Nothing new with me- had some ewcm yesterday and today- which I guess is good. I haven't temped consistently this cycle, so I don't really know where I am at in the cycle. Have had some sharp crampy pains ( more than i've had before) so I hope something is working like its supposed to. Getting ready for my 10 day vacay to the west coast. I'm pretty excited, but sad to leave my pup for that long . My sis will be coming by to feed her and check on her, but she's gonna be so lonely throughout the day =(

:wave: morning girls

:dohh: bak to work monday for me :cry:

had an awesome weekend, spent sunday at the beach with my sis a friend and our dogs :thumbup:

dandy - hope you get your bfp :) is this cycle different to other in any way?

um...its shorter :haha: its the first time i've had solid CH's...but :shrug: im not looking for symptoms i think i'll drive myself crazy, i keep getting a bit of cramping, just small and random...:shrug: but i dont know if i normally get that :dohh:

celtic - what a beautiful picture you have captured!

ttc - have fun on your trip honey!

delilah - yes, i'm stoked. 17 nov and i will be with my family! i haven't been home since 24 august of last year so it's been a long time coming. DH flies in on 24 november so we are very excited and happy. hoping we can catch the eggy during our time together, but not EXTREMELY hopeful. just happy to be with him and to be a "normal" family for once. my dog has to stay here though, so i feel you! i'm going to miss him so much! 20 days away from him.. :cry: friends are watching him though so i don't doubt he will be spoiled!

never :happydance: for your trip bak to the US :happydance:

AJ :hugs: sorry you lost your CH's but your temps are still low, its prob on its way :hugs:

Hey girls...

Just checken in before I head off to bed.

Delia- Ya I feel ya on the "days" kinda the same goen here. Good ones and bad ones. So have you already started another cycle? Sense you said you had EWCM? Or are you ovulating and right now and haven't started? I wanna wait until my cycle returns to have a "fresh" start...but im still spotting CD22 now and cramping big time still and passing clots in such STILL.

Never- so excited for you to be stateside! I happy you get to be your family and husband for the holidays! That always cheers me up when troops can be with their families.

Darn 2ww.... I wanna see some BFP's. I keep thinking each time im online im gonna see it!! :hugs:

AFM- went to a birthday dinner tonight and two of the women were OB nurses and the other two women just had babies...so all they talked about was induction, c-sections, being checked, epidurals, watching over their babies, and cutting teeth..... I mean these are friends of mine and I know they have all this joy...but I was almost at the point of tears because of what happened less than 3 weeks ago. They all knew too what had happened. Amy (bless her heart) kindly interupted and asked me if we were ready to leave cuz she had "homework." I was about to start balling....here they are complaining about the fusses of child bearing, birth, and teeth and thats all I pray for us to go through. Not this sadness. I dont think they knew it bothered me so im not mad at them....IDK if they ever had an MC so they dont know the pain. But usually im talkative and cheery and laughing right along with them but for almost an hour I was silent and playing with the bracelet I got for our angel.....so going to take an anxiety pill and hope I dont have nightmares tonight. I just had to vent.....I just want what they complained about.... is that too much to ask? LOL

I hope you ladies had a great rest of the weekend though. Hope you have a lovely start to your week. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->