Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Congrats Celtic!!! Pics when you get a minute please :D

X x x

Celtic- Kel seems to be right alot! :haha: She always gets them right! So happy for you and your new boy!!! AWWWW any names yet? This was exciting to read...lifted my spirits! Im so happy for you!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Dandy- Looks like your temp is higher than it has ever been. I really REALLY hope this is your chance! ohh I would be so excited! eeeck darn 2ww is making me impatient for you. :haha:

Leeze- I would definitely agree with you on that! I am ABOVE THE MOON to see any you girls on here get their bfp's but sometimes its harder to be positive and super happy when other people I know just "fall preg." Although, im not mean, I still show them happiness and excitement. Just in my head...I feel sad. LOL

Kel- Dang 9 is even early for me!! :haha: I didn't sleep well so I was up early this morning but if I get a chance to sleep in... i like to sleep until at least 10. :haha: Ive always been a night owl and never a good am kinda girl. Im goen to PM you cuz I have some ?'s concerns to ask ya...if thats ok. :hugs:

Sparkle- Any news on the little boy? I sure hope he made it through.

Char- I had VERY VIVID dreams when I was preg. Almost to the point where I felt I was awake and it actually happened. So hopefully they will go away. That would freak me out too. Just know its not real hunni.

AFM- Started back on my maca and EPO. I bought red rasberry tea to help my uterus...im still pushen stuff out (i think) and when we try again.. I want to make sure my uterus is strong again. About the stabbing... I will make this short cuz its a long story really. But I used to be a youth counselor to deliquent youth at a facility and I watched over teenage girls. Well one day there was a huge riot btwn them all and there was only me and another woman working. So the other found out that day her 2nd grandma died in a weeks time and wasn't allowed to leave work (mean bosses) so mentally her mind wasn't in "work" so I went in to break up the riot and my radio was broke and hers wasn't worken. The girl that stabbed me had a shank and she stabbed me on the right side of my head only cm's from my right temple. I passed out and got rushed to hosp and was ok. This was about 6-7 years ago and im okay with it now... but it did take about 2 years to mentally get better. I had PTSD and anxiety really bad. So all is okay and I pressed charges and she got 3 yrs prison but prob only did 15mon. But ya thats my story... hahaha

Wow TNT what an awful thing to happen - I can imagine how something like that would affect you so badly. I'm glad you are ok with it now :hugs:

I hope the concoction of pills gets you nice and ready for that next bfp... And hopefully you will stop bleeding soon :(

X x x

Wow TNT what an awful thing to happen - I can imagine how something like that would affect you so badly. I'm glad you are ok with it now :hugs:

I hope the concoction of pills gets you nice and ready for that next bfp... And hopefully you will stop bleeding soon :(

X x x

Ya it took alot of therapy! haha but got through it...and good old dad got me outta that depressive state too! haha....

I sure hope they help. Im just taking the same thing as before but adding metformin to it and not taking estrogen this go around...idk why I was on that really? Thinking about progest cream but not sure yet!!

ok now im defo swaying lol just:sex: and i am DRENCHED in creamy cm i mean drenched even bens thingy thing was coverd in it NEVER had it so bad maybe its just cos the soy i dunni but my god:shrug:

What do you want to use the progesterone cream for? I'm no expert, I know kel uses it and I think welshie knows a bit about it...

I took estrogen but at a different time to you. Think it was 5 days clomid then 5 days estrogen.

X x x

thanx tnt :haha: im very impatient also :dohh: but still not too hopeful, not enough :sex: IMO

thanx kel :hugs: i know it must be hard for you :hugs: but nothings for certain, i reckon AF will show in about 6 days :dohh:

leeze - enjoy a weekend full of bding!!!!

celtic - awwwww that is so wonderful! Congrats hun!

TnT - wow hun, so happy you are ok.....sounds like you had it rough for a time but it seems to have made you stronger! Do you think you have a prog deficiency!!!!!

Nice temp again dandy :happydance:

TNT how are you? Any symptoms? Lots of CM?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

X x x

ok ok first things first..........

OMFG EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ok now that I have that off my chest- I feel better :thumbup:

Celtic- wow so I was right huh???? congrats sweetie

TnT- I will read your PM shortly- we just got home from being out since 1pm- went shopping and then went and saw Due Date- DON'T go see it if you don't have too.... not as funny as we thought it would be kinda boring

Dandy- didn't peek at your chart yet- but will in a minute

Suz--------- :winkwink:

TTC- I actually really like Universal- that is muh fav well next to Magic Kingdom

:rofl: kell

Is due date the one where his wife goes into labour and he has to get home? I thought that looked funny damn it!

X x x

:rofl: kell

Is due date the one where his wife goes into labour and he has to get home? I thought that looked funny damn it!

X x x

Yeah with Robert Downey JR.... and the scene you see the guy in the back of the pick up go flying up in the air with his dog....not really that funny- my ass hurt more from sitting then I did laughing....

:rofl:

Ah well I probably won't bother then!

I'm off to sleep I'm sooo tired! Long day today...

Night night :hugs:

X x x

hey gals! well i've lost my crosshairs! i think this cycle might be anovulatory or a lot later than normal cuz my temps are still way low. I think its cause i haven't been sleeping much, so my body is rebelling, now i HAVE to do better cuz its really affecting my ttcing now!

Kel how's the reading going :)

Dandy i'm so excited about your temps! Cant wait to see what the next few days bring.

I think the reason we're so happy for each other's bfps and sour about people in real life is cuz here we know the trials and struggles of each other, in real life it seems people just kiss and get a bfp! It seems so easy for them and so hard for us.

aj i think you are right, the ease that it is for some pple really gets to me :(

thanx im looking forward to the next week..hope my temps stay up :dohh:

fair bit of cm today :shrug: dont know what that means :shrug:

Well as far as the progest goes...I just think with my endo I might not produce enough progest and too much estrogen...which my surgery dr gave estrogen with my clomid but my endo produces alot of estrogen. No extra CM just spotting and light bleeding and cramping to where my pain meds aren't helping really. So idk. LOL

I haven't seen due date and i dont think I will unless I rent it. :haha: We have a 55 inch tv so we barely go to the movies unless its a good action packed movie or twilight series..teehee....

ttc- it did make me stronger and made me realize to cherish the good moments bc they can easily be replaced with super scary depressed moments. I will never work in any kind of facility like that again though....haha learned my lesson the first time.

Well .....off to watch a movie....have a nice night and rest of weekend!! =)

aj i think you are right, the ease that it is for some pple really gets to me :(

thanx im looking forward to the next week..hope my temps stay up :dohh:

fair bit of cm today :shrug: dont know what that means :shrug:

I had a TON of creamy cm before my bfp!!! More than usual...as i dont really produce cm. so that was different for me. I hope this is a sign!:thumbup:

morning girls i feel absalute pants woke up at 1.30 last night with overwhelming nausea was puking until just before 4 ended up putting a bucket at the end of the bed as every time i lay down i had to be sick again my poor sore boobys kept getting squashed as i leant over my pillows lol woken up now and feeling sick again so can't get back to sleep too acidicy:nope:

Sbb - I dreamed you had long blonde hair,was tall and skinn. Am I right? :)

kel - what you Ewwing lol god your nuts! Ah man IWanted to see due date coz it looked soo funny :(

dandy - hope you get your bfp :) is this cycle different to other in any way?

Tnt - Omg hun :hugs: im glad Youve overcome this bad time, I dont understand how ppl can turn on the ppl who are trying to help them!

Lindsey - sorry your sicky... Whens the tww over? I want to knowwww lol :)

celtic - wahoo its a lil boy :) yay!

Sbb - I dreamed you had long blonde hair,was tall and skinn. Am I right? :)

kel - what you Ewwing lol god your nuts! Ah man IWanted to see due date coz it looked soo funny :(

dandy - hope you get your bfp :) is this cycle different to other in any way?

Tnt - Omg hun :hugs: im glad Youve overcome this bad time, I dont understand how ppl can turn on the ppl who are trying to help them!

Lindsey - sorry your sicky... Whens the tww over? I want to knowwww lol :)

celtic - wahoo its a lil boy :) yay!

erm 5 or 6 days i think lol but no money to get any tests i still say af will come or it will just be yet another chem my body is good at having them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->