Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i really hate that they didn't think of that TNT. any person with sense would know that would have to be a sensitive subject for you. no offense, but that is pretty darn selfish of them! especially it being still very soon after. hopefully the rest of your night goes well and you get some rest. it's morning here, time for work, ugh! i slept horribly!

Celtic - Aww what a luvly pic :) are you going on a mad blue thing buying session now hehe

Ttc - have a luvly time away :hugs: try not to miss us too much :) & RELAX Girly!

Tnt - Aww hun, some ppl really dont think! They prob have never had a misscarriage so dont have a clue how your feeling :hugs:

delila - glad your body is getting back to normal

never - yay not long now :D im guessing there will be lots of tears when you land in america and then when your hubby lands! You deserve a nice break away

AFM - Well ive got work this am - im doing someone elses work aswell so im prob gna pee off all her clients coz I have no idea what time she starts lol Ohwell. Then ive got stoopid training :( til 4 :( x

tnt :hugs: so sorry you had to put up with some inconsiderate pple tonight :hugs:

morning ladies temps quite low this morn think yesterdays was a dud tempo as only 3 hours sleep yesterday lol im not too pos with my temos now

mmm lindsey, i dont like it either :dohh: your not out till the :witch: shows

TNT ahhh hun, I feel for you and know were your coming from, I do think they should have had more sense esp the nurses, hope you slept well and are feeling better today:hugs:

xcharx yes LOL not for a while yet though, I want to wait on till the house move and get christmas over with yet. enjoying the window shopping though:happydance:

Morning Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on here much but had a manic few days helping my mum out, just seem to be working and walking dogs lol!

I hope you are all well, I haven't had chance to read what you have all been up to but I will catch up this week.

AFM - i'm off for my HSG in a couple hours...not looking forward to it at all but I will have the afternoon at home lazing with my dogs and writing some lesson plans for my last dog training lessons before I finish for Christmas.

OH has his SA on Wednesday so it's all go here!

Yazzy good luck with your hsg :hugs:

TNT how stupid of them to go on and then not even notice you were quiet... Maybe they just didn't think but it's pretty obvious that it would all still be very raw for you... Big :hugs:

Morning everyone else :wave:

X x x

i keep getting a sharp shooting pain that comes and goes in my womb area and shots into my vagina area then goes and keeps happening this morn really bugging me

OK DAMN IT I just wrote a long arse post that included everyone and it went away-- CRAP-

thinking of you all- I am certainly NOT re-posting that again :rofl:

soo have a great day- I'll be back

Good Morning Gals! Back to the grind this morning....

TnT- I do have to agree with everyone else- that was completely insensitive and inconsiderate on their part. We will get through all this together my dear! After my first m/c- it was MONTHS before I let myself grieve...I think it was because I wasn't ready. I just pray that we get through each day and make it to the next with some sort of sanity.:hugs:

AFM- I think its around ovulation time for me and heading into a new cycle. I feel you on the 22 days bleed- I bled for 4 weeks, remember?? =) Then I checked my temp this AM and it went from 97.04 to 97.91- I don't know what it was yesterday since I didn't take it. ...boo hoo..... I will happily take on the :witch: in two weeks time- That is, if I did ovulate. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Have a wonderful day, Ladies!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Ladies

Haven't had a chance to catch up yet. Been busy :laundry::iron::dishes::shower::hangwashing:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

Never, has the persona turned up yet ? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies!

linny - happy 28 weeks honey. i still remember the day you announced! :hugs:

yazzy - good luck on the HSG sweets!

kel - remember what you sent me in the messeger the other day? i am feeling it. :rofl:

sparkle - not yet girl. hoping it comes soon as i leave on my trip next tuesday. i'm confident it will though! can't wait :)

AFM - temps are still wacko. my CM has turned to sticky. i ran 5 miles today and it dehydrated me so i spent most of today feeling like crap. i slept very horrible last night. fell asleep at 11pm, woke up at 1:30am, fell back asleep at 2:00am, woke up at 3:00am, fell asleep at 3:15am and then had to wake up at 5:00am. that being said, i completely disregarded todays temp. kind of curious as to what tomorrows will be. no matter what i put in for tomorrows it keeps giving me dotted CH's on CD13. not too confident in that. just don't know girls... :shrug: got my sandra reading back and i'm kind of excited. she gave me one a few months back saying i would conceive in november. ordered another one to see if it had changed and it said that i am either pregnant now (not possible, i know) or will conceive in 8 weeks time, but she is drawn to 8 weeks time and a birth in late summer/early fall. so both readings are practically the same...hope that is a good sign!

Celtic - Aww I luv window shopping :) im pretty sure our fellas prefer it too hehe.

kel - least you bother to take an interest LOL Ahh im cracking up

Yazzy - good luck with your hsg :hugs:

delila - are you Ttc or on a break??

never - Ooh I pray its within 8 weeks :) my psychic lady said january to me,so mine was early,BUT I started taking maca soo im guessing that she saw it without maca maybe?- :dunno: not long til your home soon :)

AFM - training was boring! I seriously wanted to whack one carer tho. Ive done training with her before and shes a twat! She offered to be a dummy to lay on the bed so two other carers could roll her. Soo one carer rolls her then she went mad saying !be carefull ive got a bad back' WHY OFFER IF YOUVE GOT A BAD BACK ARGH Loool anyways rant over! X

Never- That sounds promising! I sure hope the reading is right. Mine was right but I guess she didn't catch the MC part...even though she said I would have a healthy pregnancy with no issues. So I as much as I wanna do another reading...im not going to. I sure hope yours is right though. Reading about your sleep problems last night made me wanna go to bed...sorry hun you must be exhausted! Get some rest tonight.

Yazzy- Good luck today hunni. And with your DH's SA. Hope everything comes back okay.

Delia- Im curious to see what your temps say tomorrow. That big of a hike maybe you did OV. But I have read that temp can be pretty wacky after a MC. I haven't decided if I want to temp or not :shrug: Did you temp while you were still bleeding? You bled for 4 weeks....ughh im on my way to that. The dr's didn't want to see you?

AFM- Have a dr appt today....boo I called them bc of the spotting and STILL passing clots and still in alot of pain. So they said something isn't right there so I go in, in about 3 hours. Im sure it might just be nothing and my body might still think im preg or something. But they are most concerned with the clots and cramping still. They said i shouldn't feel anything. HA i would love to feel numb right now. I just want this to end so I can move onto next cycle. We are trying until AF returns naturally. And after my surgery this year it took 55 days for my natural af to return. So who knows how long this will take.... Ya I do feel my friends didn't realize the ache I felt and probably didn't think twice about it really....they are super sweet and probably didn't realize. But it did upset me though. Im ok now with it...you know forgive and forget... :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else! I hope you have a fab week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->