Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel - do you have january sales? I love january sales - coz I have xmas and my birthday money :haha: Well I thought I had dodged morning sickness, but I just threw up :( Ohwell!

how is everyone? Where you all hiding? X

yeah we have them but not like the day after Thanksgiving....whhoooaaa you should even see the sales on the internet....50% off entire purchase ect ect ect

ugh the only thing I HATE are the crowds--- parking in the mall is CRAZY!!! Americans are very IGNORANT RUDE and PUSHY PEOPLE...........I told off these two ladies 2 years ago... my mom and i were walking into a Target- big doors (electric) mind you- and these two ladies QUITE THE BIG ONES I might add-- just walking very slow SIDE by SIDE- and no one could get by them-- I said Geesh-Us- H-Crips MOVE YOUR FAT ASSES- my mom wanted to die.. but come on- you two are not the only people in the world... hee hee hee- I sometime say OUT LOUD what I am thinking... gets me into trouble....

awwwwwwwwwww no throw up.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

Kel - you crack me up. But I agree, its damn rude of them to get in ppls ways, Spesh in a mad sale! You looking for anything in particular?x

nope- if I see something I see something.. I have TO MANY people to buy for... 30 in total... and we just don't buy one gift either,, it is usually 2 to 3 for each person... it is getting to much but as long as we CAN- we will....

God 30ppl? Wow! I buy for my mum,dad,sis,partner (altho I might jus get his windows tinted after xmas) his parents. Then my closest mate, then ive got another friend and her 3 kids, my grandad. Thats too many for me lol x

Hey girls :wave:

I got quite a stash at primarni! LOADS of socks and knickers! Love it :D

I am extremely tired...

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

I can't stand shopping in the sales! The number of people just pisses me right off!

X x x

Hey girls! I got my + OPK 3 days earlier than the last 2 cycles! Think it was due to the maca!? hmmmm...
:happydance:

Sbb - good old primarni ;) did you get your delivery nighty?

WHERE IS EVERYONE Lol

x

:wave: hope everyone is having a great weekend

happy wedding tnt :hugs:

sbb glad you got some good bargains :thumbup: i love going shopping for bargains :haha:

:wave: xcharx, kel, and everyone else, im off to relax after spending most of my weekend in a car :dohh:

also im on day 3 of soy, having no side effects, heres hoping it brings on an early Ov for me and i can have my BFP by xmas...if not ill try not to let it get to me toooo much :dohh: and just enjoy the holiday

ok ok ok where'd WELSHIE go AGAIN?

:wave: I'm Here :wave:

Sorry peeps...have just had a super busy few days since I was last on:dohh:

I've read thru all the pages that I have missed but have probably forgotten quite a bit....please forgive me....I have a very muzzy head from too much :wine: last night:wacko: I don't usually drink at all but went out with two friends last night for a meal and we ended up sharing 3 bottles of wine:thumbup:

Kel...Hiya Sweetie...Goodluck with those sales hun...I tend to steer clear as SBB says...far too many people and shops in a mess....I tend to shop the sales online from a quiet lounge with a :coffee::lol: Hope you get all those presents sorted....Welshie is being very bad this year and still hasn't started...no Christmas cards, wrapping paper...nothing:nope: I'm feeling the need thou now...finally....Hopefully it'll all be done by the first week of Dec:thumbup: So how many people will be at your Thanksgiving?

Holly....it's lovely to see you back with us babe:hugs:

Leeze & AJ...Super GOOD LUCK for Monday...can't wait for the results:hugs:

Yazzy...I'll pop you down for the 11th sweets...just let me know if you need it changing at any point:flower:

Celtic....So sorry to hear about the house hun...and your blood sugars:hugs: Have you got anything else sorted yet?

Erin....:happydance: for an earlier Ov...hope you're lucky hun:hugs:

Dandy....Whoop Whoop for the SOY:thumbup: Hope your DH's SA comes back ok, has he booked it yet?:hugs:

Sparkle...Are you now officially on Mat Leave?....:happydance: I had to laugh at Mr Sparkle....Shaun says pretty much the same thing...you'd think they'd learn to keep up:rofl: Hope baby sparkle is happy with the new furniture arrangement and for your sakes has settled down with a good book:winkwink::hugs:

SBB...I love a good shopping trip...hope you get lots of nice stuff:hugs: I see it's just you and me chick that have played the predictions for Baby Jesus' arrival....hopefully more will play the game:winkwink:

TNT...Hope yesterday was just magical for you both babe...We need to hear all about it...and pics:winkwink::hugs:

Char...Hope the sickness is ok today:hugs: Bring on Mr Postie....:happydance: Have you told your Dad now...how'd it go?:hugs:

Linny....where've you gone sweetie??....Missing you:hugs:

Hey to everyone else that I've missed and hasn't checked in for a while:hugs::hugs:

AFM....Well my brother and his girlfriend of 18mths came to visit yesterday...our first time of meeting her. They sat there on the sofa beaming like cheshire cats and then my bro announced that they'd got engaged a couple of weeks back...:shock: They make a really cute couple and she seems really lovely...I didn't think there'd be a girl good enough for my baby bro but...Big Sis approves:thumbup::winkwink::rofl:
I'm in the tww as well....I'm putting Ov down as thursday...so 3dpo today:yipee:
Right I gotta go...Welshie needs more water:dohh:....catch ya'll later:hugs::hugs:

:wave: hey welshie, i have to get my but into present buying gear too :dohh:

no my OH has not booked his SA in yet, ill definately get him to do it some time this cycle, has has to not have sex for 3 days before hand

Hey girls :wave:

Dandy have a fab time! :hugs:

Welshie that's great news about your brother! And great you think you're 3dpo :happydance:
Now get to that Xmas shopping :haha: we are not doing Xmas this year - too much else going on! We'll he Xmas dinner and stuff but no presents...

Char yep I got a nightie for the birth! Although I'm hoping to be in the pool so won't need it, but it will still come in handy I'm sure...

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend... :hugs:

Time to get up for me :D

X x x

Welshie - Aww Congratz to your lil bro :) I thought you was goin to say their expecting a baby! Had a mini heartattack! :haha: whoop whoop im PRAYING This is your month girl! WE NEED MORE BFP BEFORE XMAS

Sbb - I want a water birth but I dunno if ill want an epi when the pain gets too much. I know ive got ages yet but ive started thinking :haha:

dandy - hope your partners sperm comes back fine :hugs: im sure it will :)

had morning sickness fri night and then sat morning - thats it :haha: im blessed :)

Welshie well good news is we are on the case and may be there will be a silver lining to all of this yet! we are waiting to hear back about a 5 bed house in a lovely quite area https://www.rent.ie/houses-to-let/The-Orchard-Tullow-Road-Carlow-Co-Carlow/698713/ if you want to have a peep FX for good news tomorrow.

I had my scan on Friday as well and got such a fright they had to do a fetal heart echo and think they could see a hole in baby heart, so they checked for ages and got me to lie on my side and doc was said I think I can see something but cant be 100% sure either way if there is any thing there its tiny and likely cause no problems as heart is normal size and doing every thing it should. they wrote normal on my report with in big brackets limitations explained as in if they find something after he is born don't blame me LOL I not to worried as my sister had a hole and a heart murmur and I have scar tissue on a valve on my heart as we are ok. but will be getting them to check as soon as he is here.

Drama seems to be following me around lately :shrug::haha: nothing I cant handle though hehehe

Hi ladies :hugs::hugs:

Sorry i havent had time to catch up. It has been a very busy weekend. It was my DD kizi 12th birthday on friday and we had all her lovely friends over yesterday :dohh::dohh: I took them to the local salon and they had there hair nails and make up done. Then they all came back here for a sleep over :wacko: They left an hour ago and I am still putting the house back together.

Just wanted to jump on and say hi before i go to MIL for lunch.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies,

Just dropping in real quick to say HEY!!! Yesterday was AMAZING. It was frigidly COLD though. HAHAHA oh and I balled like a baby!!! But it was a wonderful day. Amy is working now so a "honeymoon" will be post poned for a little awhile...probably after the holidays! The girls I work with gave us $100 to go towards our insemination with the dr. I started crying to that too! I think we only need $75 more and were good to go. teehee...

Anyways, im off to clean in such and maybe get to thinking about dinner! Everyone have a lovely Sunday!

:hug:

tnt glad you had an awesome ceremony :hugs:

celtic - yikes on the scare!! hope everything turns out alright for you and your little bub (house and heart) :thumbup:

no new news here...cept that i was lying in bed last night and omg :argh: a hunstman (huge spider) jumped on my neck!! and started running, i threw it off me and that freaked my OH out, he had no idea what i was doing, but then the spider ran down the bed and OH got a shoe and killed it phew!! it was huge...and it was on my neck...omg :cry: so scary, i hate spiders!!

i am :) no idea where i am in my cycle though. forgot my BBT therm at home so kind of just going with the flow. DH gets here wed and regardless of ovulating there will be lots of :sex: maybe we will get lucky but i doubt it. as long as i see him though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->