Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Feel a bit better now, have got things in motion for finding some were else, it was a rented house through the council, but the guy who owns it got an offer to sell and even I can see he be mad not to take it, but we have to be out of our house so the next tenants can go in, but the council are going to bend over backwards to get us some were we like, such a relief! things are really bad here now, IMF are here talking about a bail out :wacko:

Kel thanks Hun, thankfully we would not be on the streets, we have my mums and DH parents if it came to that. just so disappointed as I really liked the house what can you do. hopefully it will all work out:flower:

PS I love the balloon or lantern idea, I wouldn't mind doing that for my little angel as well :thumbup:

That's good news Celtic, hope you can find somewhere just as good :D

x x x

I can't believe I'm rejoining this thread :)

I was on here back in March when I started taking Maca Root whilst TTC pg#3. We got our BFP on 1st April after 11 months of trying and I like to put it down to taking Maca. Sadly we did lose our little girl at 10 weeks and subsequently found out I have an underactive thyroid. I've been on meds for 10 weeks and had my first levels check yesterday which showed my levels have more or less returned to normal. My consultant gave me the green light for us to TTC again and I'm so happy. We're not going to be actively TTC until the New Year as it's our little girl's due date on 8th December and I'd like to have a few drinks over Christmas and the New Year before we start aiming for fourth time lucky. I've started taking my Maca Root today which I had left over from last time but they expire in Jan 11 so I guess I'll need to buy some more LOL.

:flower:

I can't believe I'm rejoining this thread :)

I was on here back in March when I started taking Maca Root whilst TTC pg#3. We got our BFP on 1st April after 11 months of trying and I like to put it down to taking Maca. Sadly we did lose our little girl at 10 weeks and subsequently found out I have an underactive thyroid. I've been on meds for 10 weeks and had my first levels check yesterday which showed my levels have more or less returned to normal. My consultant gave me the green light for us to TTC again and I'm so happy. We're not going to be actively TTC until the New Year as it's our little girl's due date on 8th December and I'd like to have a few drinks over Christmas and the New Year before we start aiming for fourth time lucky. I've started taking my Maca Root today which I had left over from last time but they expire in Jan 11 so I guess I'll need to buy some more LOL.

:flower:

The very best of luck to getting a sticky bean this time round :hugs: hopefully now with your thyroid under control this will be it

Hey hollybush :wave: nice to see you again, but sorry for your loss :hugs: Kelster was also due on the 8th December but lost her angel too...
I hope maca can help you get your bfp again soon....

X x x

Holly-- you and I were due on the same day :cry: sooo sorry about your loss... mine was to early to even know what sex the baby was...

but glad to see you back... we have to think postive and foward :hugs:

Celtic --- ::::: wipes forehead :::: glad you found a rental house.. but i understand about not getting your house....

OMG so much to read up on...i'm sure I only missed a day????

I'm going to be the boring one and say i'd probably wait it out Dandy. Soy works like clomid and you aren't meant to use it too many times as it can then have the reverse effect on your body as you are altering the hormones release by your pituitary gland. obviously clomid has other side effects as to why you can't take it more than 6 cycles in a row (or shouldn't).

I can understand your gynae though - I am going through it myself. I'm onto a full 12 months of ttc now and its frustrating as hell! But they said the same to me...not to start the clomid until all tests are done and results are back because if something did show up with you or your OH you are wasting the amount of times you can take the clomid...if that makes sense.

I did one month on soy and it halved my cycle length. I then took nothing on the next cycle and it shortened by another 10 days and again I didn't take anything this cycle because of my HSG and fingers crossed it isn't going to be a really long one as all results are back and i'm finally allowed to start the clomid.

Welshie....if and that is a big IF my cycle goes like the last one I will be testing on 11th December. Cd22 at the mo and no signs of ov grrr!

im gonna buy the soy today and take it this cycle :thumbup: and then if nothing then i wont do it again :thumbup: maybe it will work for me like it worked for you, can always hope

or that https://www.biovea-australia.com/(S...2&TI=GTPAU&utm_source=getprice&utm_medium=cpc but i prob wouldnt get that till next week, have to order it online

holy shita Dandy 500mg............whooaa I have never seen 500mg- but I am wondering JUST how much is Soy..... Mine is this and you can see it is only 40mg and it is 40 mg of just soy... def go check in the Soy thread- because I am not sure how much you should take now

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Dietary-Supplement-Soy-Isoflavones-60-ct/10324815

lol kel there is only 25mg of isoflavones in that one of mine, but im going to get the blackmores one today it has 40mg of the isoflavone so i'll only need 2 of them

lol kel there is only 25mg of isoflavones in that one of mine, but im going to get the blackmores one today it has 40mg of the isoflavone so i'll only need 2 of them

perfect- yep just take two since the 50mg of clomid worked for you last time...

Holly-- you and I were due on the same day :cry: sooo sorry about your loss... mine was to early to even know what sex the baby was...

I remember Kelster :hugs: - she was long gone before I found out - nearly 3 weeks :cry:

We only got to find out the sex as we had chromosome testing done cos it was the third consecutive loss. Thankfully she was perfect. DH and I have also had our chromosomes tested and we are normal too.....well chromosomally anyway :haha:

Thanks Celtic - I too hope that now my thyroid is being controlled the next pregnancy will be a success. It's still frustrating that the medical people won't actually say my untreated underactive thyroid caused the miscarriages but I'm pretty sure it didn't help - after all, I was struggling to function so how on earth could I support a growing baby :nope:

Hi ladies and welcome back Hollybush - really sorry to hear about your loss(es) - that sounds really tough. I've only joined this thread a few weeks ago but everyone has been lovely and supportive. It's good that they've been able to find out that you had a thyroid problem - hopefully this next time it will work out for you. A good friend of mine had 3 m/cs, all around 8-10 weeks. Initial tests showed no problems but eventually they found fibroids and she went on to have a beautiful baby girl with her next pregnancy. She's now 5 months pregnant with baby number 2 (and is 42 now!)

I'm going to visit my parents this weekend so will wish you all a lovely weekend and hopefully catch you on Monday. I'm planning to test on Monday, it will be a little bit early - 11 or 12dpo - but you never know!!! xx

Oh - I meant to say, I love the balloon or lantern idea. My due date would have been 2nd Feb so I might do something then to mark the occasion. I'm hoping I'll have a lovely BFP with a sticky bean by then, that would be the best Xmas present ever!! xx

kel and holly :hugs:

hope you have a great weekend

im going away for the weekend also, so wont be bak till sunday night, leaving my pup :( hope he is looked after (i have a friend visiting, hopefully staying at least 1 night)

i would love a xmas bfp also :dust: to everyone

Thanks ladies! I'm not thinking about getting a BFP this month donno why.:sleep: Its just that first 2 days of period leaves me so damn depressed that I start blaming by DH :)dohh:)....
I'm going to states tomorrow so hopefully I must find the organic ones. I'm bad with powders so I decided to buy the gelatinized capsules. Thank you for your support ladies!

Hey girlies,

Not completely ignoring you guys! Just have been super busy. I have a darn UTI and it hurts and peed more than a pg woman would last night. Ughh

Hollybush- Im so sorry for your loss hun! I sure hope when you do get your next bfp that they control the thyroid. Wispyshadow on here had problems with her thyroid and once she got that under control she got her bfp. I've had one MC (recently) and that tore me apart! I couldn't imagine how this must feel! Im so sorry. :hugs:

Dandy and Kel- Have fun this weekend! I probably wont be on much either due to our ceremony! teehee :happydance:

SBB- I love the idea of the laterns in the sky. It reminds me of the P!nk video "raise your glass." I was thinking about the baloon idea Kel had but I really like that idea as well. May 25th would have been our due date, so I really want to do that.

:wave: to the other ladies in here!! Hope you guys are FAB!!!

AFM- I know this is sad but today it has been 1 month sense the MC began and lost our angel. So I have been mopping around all day at work. Im trying to be positive though and looking forward to the future!

Alright off to bedsy by!!! Night ya'll

Morning ladies :hi:
celtic - glad Youve found a house, said the house you wanted fell through :( ive been seeing in the news about ireland! Hope the country can become more stable again soon!

holly - sorry for your losses :hugs: at least now your body is balanced.

Tnt - wahoo its nearly sat :) excited much? Cant believe its been a month already :( :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else :hugs: Sbb, kel, dandy, delila, Lindsey, sparkle, linny Ttc, aj & anyone ive missed x

AFM - Well midwife came yesterday. Filled out paper work, gave me all the info I need, shes sent off for my scans soo its waiting for the post now :) gotta see her next week for blood tests. I like her but I dunno shes just not what I expected? Hmm... Got lots of work today :( yuck! I keep getting LOADS of wind in my stomach to the point its painfull, its horrible! X

Morning girls :wave:

TNT so exciting you're getting married this weekend!! I hope it goes really well and you can both enjoy yourselves :hugs:

Char - get used to the wind, it only gets worse :blush: :haha:

I am going to primarni today :happydance: primark - it's a really cheap clothes shop! Going to get a nightie for the birth and load of new pants :happydance: woohoo!! I'm very excited :haha: I don't live that near one so it's quite a treat!

Have a good day everyone :hugs:

X x x

Sbb - primarni! Whoop whoop luv that shop! Great for shoes, bags, undies (not their bras tho, no support for my boobs)! Have fun :haha: glad to know wind is normal ;) x

Morning

TnT- CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS- are you taking Amy's last name or is she taking your's :dance:

Suz- have a fun day shopping.... I will be doing that next Friday-- EARLY too- next Thursday is our Thanksgiving holiday and the Friday after is called Black Friday - shoppers delight- stores have MAJOR sales- people are out and lined up by midnite at some lo-cals- for mostly electonics because they only have a limited supply....I am usually up and gone by 6:45am-go pick up my mom- and won't get home til later in the afternoon...

Oh yeah BTW me and my mom MIGHT be going to the Macy's Day parade in New York City on Turkey Day- not sure yet- depends on the weather

Char- glad the MW appointment went well... but you are not sure of her???

Leeze have a great time with your visit

ok ok ok where'd WELSHIE go AGAIN?

:hi: Linny Spark TTC Delia Celtic Yazzy Holly Dandy AJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back