Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:happydance: not long now till you get to see him, its prob a good think you forgot your therm...:shrug: now you can destress and just enjoy :thumbup:

Aw TNT you look gorgeous and so does Amy, and the hot donor of course!! :haha:

Glad you had a lovely day :hugs: so happy for you!!

Char - I thought I would be up for any and all pain relief.. But my antenatal classes have taught me you can do it whatever way you like if you believe you can! Sounds cheesy but my attitude is changed! And you can always get out of the pool and have the epi if it does get too much. Nothing is predictable.

Celtic that must have given you quite a scare! I hope bubs is ok :hugs: and fingers crossed on the house - looks great!

Dandy that spider story is making me shudder every time I think about it - yuck!!

Never I hope you're having such a great time!! I'm kind of glad you forgot your thermometer too - just relax and enjoy yourself. Thermometer doesn't change the outcome, if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen! I hope it does :happydance:

Afm nothing new. Got some maternity pics taken I'll post a couple of them tomorrow maybe...

X x x

...u shudder :dohh: im going out to buy some baygon bombs today, so we can set them off and kill everything creepy crawly in the house now :dohh: i hate spiders!!! :argh:

So do I dandy... Eeek I keep shuddering thinking about a huge spider on my neck! Bet I'll dream about that tonight :haha: if I do I blame you entirely!!

X x x

:hi: Gals! finally back from vacay....it was amazing but I was so SAD to leave and say goodbye, especially to my nieces who were just absolutely precious!

anywhoooooo.....I hope you are ALL doing well..haven't had a chance to go back and read...

BUT, I think a CONGRATS are in order for TnT!!!

Never- hope you're having fun back home! Enjoy every minute!

Afm- not really sure- according to my ff, im 10 dpo, but I haven't temped since?? so, who knows how accurate that is. I go in for my follow up with my gyn tomorrow and if everything works out- af will be here by thur or fri, which im pretty excited for, just so that i'll know things are normalizing.

Celtic - I hope everythings fine when baby is born :hugs: thats a luvly house! You gna go for it?

never - :hi: Aww cant wait for you to spend time with hubby :) dont worry about your thermometer!

dandy - Eww! I dont mind spiders aslong as they dont touch me! Yuck!

delila - glad you have a nice time away :hugs:

Sbb - did you say Youve finished your xmas shopping or just started it? :haha:

AFM - no I havent told my dad. I just cant. I know hes gna go mad. Even my mum said 'dont tell him til after xmas'. But me and ian are going ahead with the mortgage soo hopefully ill be moved out by jan anyways :) next time im on the comp ill show you the house we want! X

Morning Folks:wave:

TNT....You and Amy both looked gorgeous sweets...so happy and in love:happydance: Glad you both had a great day:hugs:

Celtic...Hope your wee little prince will be ok:hugs: The house looks fab hun....didn't it say that it's furnished...what would you do with all your stuff??

Dandy....OMG that sounds absolutely terrifying hun:shock::hugs: Are they nasty ones when they bite? I must admit DH has talked about emigrating in the past and I've asked him where he'd want to go...Australia usually gets mentioned along with either New Zealand or Canada....I always tell him Australia has far to many nasty bugs/spiders and snakes:lol:...Welshie is quite happy where she is so any excuse to get out of more serious discussions:winkwink:

SBB....I definately think you have an excuse this year about the christmas presents hun:winkwink: Would love to see those maternity pics...I think they're a lovely idea cos once baby is out and bump has gone you kinda forget how big you were and what you looked like pregnant...it's such a special time...nice to have some good pics to capture it:thumbup:

Never...So glad you are having a fab time at home:hugs:....and whoop whoop only 3 more sleeps til Chris joins you:yipee: As for the thermomter....I'm so glad I ditched it this cycle...has really helped me to relax...hopefully all the fun and destressing will enable a little magic to go on for you guys:hugs:

Sparkle....How times change hun...Kizi's birthday plans sounded fab...hope she enjoyed herself and they didn't leave you too frazzled:hugs:

Char...Thankyou sweets...I completely agree we need more :bfp: before christmas:thumbup: As for my bro...put it this way I think as soon as the ring is on her finger (they are planning to marry next Oct) I think they'll be trying:winkwink: My mum is made up as they are planning to go back to Poland in about 4yrs (Justine is from Poland) they're having their house/hotel built out there now...well planning permission has been applied for. I think Mum is hoping that they get down to it soon cos then she'll have more time to be able to spend with them before they go:dohh:
SBB is quite right hun...keep an open-mind:hugs:

Delia...So glad you guys had a fab holiday....one that was well deserved:hugs: Well I hope that witch doesn't show and you get a lovely surprise but if not then as you say it will be fab to know that everything is normalising:hugs:

Right then it's test day for Leeze:winkwink:....Please say bfp, please say bfp, please say bfp!:winkwink:
The December list is also looking too quiet for my liking....C'mon Ladies dates please! With all the god damn witches in november there should be lots of us on there:hugs:

Hope eveyone else is ok and has had good weekends:hugs:

xxx:hug:xxx

oh welshie, move to aus with me in brissy :happydance: that would be sooo coool

lol no the huntsman isnt really dangerous, more so just scary and big the dangerous ones are redbacks, white backs (not sure of exact name of them) and sydney funnel webs (dont get many of them here in brissy...i've never seen one) yes i think i would love to live in newzealand, apparently there are no bugs, snakes or spiders in new zealand :shrug: from what i have been told, that sounds like heaven :cloud9: cept im too much of a mummies girl so i couldnt leave :dohh:

Heya everyone, hope you are all well?!

Hi Never...enjoy your time and especially when your OH gets there.

Hi SBB, Sparkle, Celtic, Dandy, AJ, Delilah, Char, Welshie, Leeze, Lindsey and anyone i've missed.

I've had a productive weekend, although currently I work full time I also run a dog training school and have employed my sister (she's a coach) to help me get organised so i've managed to plan all next years courses, work out my profit and expenses and am gearing up to open my first shop by this time next year....I am so happy to have set myself a goal and am going for it!

In regards to ovulation....I have no idea whats going on. I'm currently cd26 and no ovulation yet. Yesterday I had ewcm mixed with frothy stuff (TMI) lol!! So fingers crossed its not a really long cycle because I want to get on with my clomid.

Tnt - wow them pics are lovely :) your day looks amazing :) :hugs:

welshie - god id love to have my own house built :( lucky sods :haha: what cycle day are you on now? I loose track of everyones cycle lol

:hi: Yazzy :hugs: god hope you ovulate soon!

:hi: to everyone else :hugs: x

:hi:

oh welshie, move to aus with me in brissy :happydance: that would be sooo coool
It would be cool honey....BUT....

From what i have been told, that sounds like heaven :cloud9: cept im too much of a mummies girl so i couldnt leave :dohh:
.....All I can say is DITTO:winkwink::dohh:

I love the sound of New Zealand...From what friends have said that have been it is very much like Wales in its countryside...which I absolutely love...but yeah couldn't handle being that far from my folks if they needed me:nope:

Yazzy....That sounds Fab hun...Your plans for the coming year...Something to really get your teeth stuck into and divert the thoughts:winkwink: Hope you Ov soon chick...I need company in the tww:winkwink:

Char...my sentiments exactly:lol: The plans look amazing and the countryside around them is just so idyllic....lots of big mountains, lakes, forests etc....ok, ok, I'm gonna stop talking about it now cos it's making me SICK!...and green with ENVY:haha:
I'm 4dpo hun....testing next tuesday when we put our christmas tree up:thumbup: Oooh, must tell you Santa's sleigh has a whole two presents in it now:thumbup:....Welshie is gonna be on a roll:winkwink::rofl:

Well I wasn't even going to think symptoms but I have had bloating like you wouldn't believe, sore boobs (but that's normal), headaches...and now a "lump in the throat" feeling and heartburn.....FX'd, FX'd, FX'd:lol:

Ooh im excited for ya welshie :) hope this is it! Your making me green with envy :( but good luck to em :) Well hun Youve got 2 more xmas presents then me :haha: I cant get in the xmas spirit this year! I know ill be working xmas day aswell! I cant wait for january sales :D ill be buying baby stuff & house stuff!

have a blood test 2mra with my mw, I hate blood tests! Give me an injection any day :haha:

Aww so sorry honey I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on the house!:happydance:
When do you think you'll be moving in?
Bless you having to work on Christmas day to hun...My MIL does care in the community and I think she's working Christmas eve night and then is off for a few days...this will be the first year in ages thou.

I completely get ya with the whole blood test thing...I've got mine tomorrow....she usually has to dig for a vein:dohh: Hope the mw appt goes ok...any sign of that scan date yet?

When's your b'day hun? Did I read somewhere that you'd have b'day and christmas money to splash on the sales? I was in Next yesterday and they have got some absolutely gorgeous little sleepsuits for :pink: in there....I looked longingly and then carried on walking:loopy::haha:

https://www.your-move.co.uk/propert...ghton-regis-dunstable-lu5-5-sale-id-527604274

this is the house i want :)

we will be on ere 2mra welshie with sore arms :haha:

no sign of my scan yet.. altho i did jus hear the postman :D

my birthday is Jan 1st ;) new years day baby!! whoop whoop!!

ive got a feeling im having a boy :) duno why jus feel like i am!!

BRING ON TUES FOR WELSHIE TEST!! X

Yazzy - what shop you opening hun? I missed that bit when I was reading :) x

Char - good luck on the house!

The shop is going to be along the lines of a pet shop but with a difference, something we don't really have any of. Once I have registered it as a Ltd company I will let you know ;-) Going to be hard work but hey if you never give it a go you'll never know what could have been.

Welshie...fingers crossed i'll be joining you in the tww soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->