Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

You can't choose your family eh?!

I'm good, bit tired... We get the keys tomorrow so will be a busy week! I am going to take it as easy as possible, my family are all coming to help. Well, my mum and sisters. My dad 'might' come and help at the weekend... Don't think he really gets that we need his help before that... Slightly annoyed about it but nevermind..

x x x

Kel - so sorry about your family drama...isnt that par for the course with family....My turkey day was ok, Brads family is a bit hard to deal with sometimes...we ended up going out for dinner also.

SBB - Beautiful! I am putting in my order soon!

AJ - good to see you hun!

Great ttc :D I'm not sure what £13,000 is in your currency :rofl:

X x x

Kel - :hugs: hope you & your mum get back on track :) I think mums are the worse ppl to fall out with!

Sbb - Oh wow! Thats luvly! Your soo creative :) Argh yay moving time! Go kick ya dads but into helping before the weekend :haha:

dandy - stand back girl,gna shout at your ovaries - 'OI,DANDYS OVARIES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY AINT YOU RELEASED AN EGG YET? GET YOUR BUTT INTO GEAR NOW AND DO AS YOUR TOLD'......Hopefully Thatll work :haha:

Ttc - glad you had a good thanks giving :)

right girls bed timex

Aww Kel- Im so sorry hun. I hate family fueds. Specially with my mom. It always hurts even more. I hope things get worked out soon hun. Sorry your holiday was not so joyful.

SBB- That is so pretty. I love it! You are so creative...even if it is someones idea...I wouldn't be able to do it! LOL So KUDO'S to you girl. Gosh your moving and 36 weeks...oh girl..you better rest and nap sometime during all this. Amy wouldn't let me paper towels if I was that far along. LOL So dont push it too hard girl.

Dandy- Yes I like what Char said to those dang ovaries!!! HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

Hewwo to all the other ladies!! :hugs:

AFM- been away for a bit. Just doing alot of thinking. Went to the dr today for a follow up from the D&C. Everything is looking good. Said the tissue they found was necrosis so definitely needed to come out as an infection started up. She did a full blood work up of my thyroid, insulin, and some other stuff. She thinks the test came back fine with no problems. So thinking my progesterone wasn't keeping baby or a thyroid or insulin problem. Which ticks me off cause that seems easy to fix. Oh well next time we will be covered. The insemination will cost $191 so will be doing that once my AF comes back. Which she started me on prometrium for 10 days to start it, then clomid then trigger shot then insem. So will know blood test results by the end of this week. FX that this works cause we really can't afford this with christmas coming soon. But we have to.

tnt :hugs: its exciting hope this one go works for you :thumbup: at least you are being looked after and they can monitor you better now :happydance:

and i wish my Ovaries would hurry up, unless they have no plans on releasing an eggie :dohh:

tnt :hugs: its exciting hope this one go works for you :thumbup: at least you are being looked after and they can monitor you better now :happydance:

and i wish my Ovaries would hurry up, unless they have no plans on releasing an eggie :dohh:

I know. I sure hope so too. I need something to get me outta this darn depression. Im a newlywed and should be jumping through the trees...but im not and that makes me sad and upset. But having this to look forward to helps.

I was thinking that you being on CD15 and not Oving isn't too bad for you....at least it isn't yet. Going from 83 days to what it was last month....I think you will O here soon. I just feel it!:thumbup:

Plus you didn't O until CD22 last cycle. So I think give it a few days. The way you are BDing right now is perfect...I think at least. I think I got my BFP bc we insemed for 5 days straight. But my donor doesn't have sperm motility problems so I think thats why we could do it that much. I think the pattern you have goen right now is definitely on your side!!! Keep it goen girl!!!!

yeah im not too worried atm about the ov situation, and if it is soon :happydance: thats great compared to my other cycles :dohh: if not then :cry: back to the drawing board

i just hope its not too much longer im worried my OH lose interest :dohh: I have our BD days in the calender :blush: so OH knows when i want it done :blush: it seems to work, he follows his calender and if its in there he's more likely to do it :haha:

we are gonna get OH's SA done sometime before xmas so i can see the gyn after christmas, at least knowing if his spermies swim straight will help :dohh:

maybe you should buy a puppy (to take you mind of TTC) :shrug: i very nearly did when i was all depressed about not being preg :dohh: i might yet we'll see how xmas goes for us.

He might be getting a little tired with it. But what guy doesn't love some BDing? LOL at least my donor would BD everyday if he could...whether it be with a girlfriend or donating in an instead cup for us. He just loves anything to do with male satisfaction. :haha:

But I could see how it could be thought of as work. And all the romantic's taken out. Maybe one night you can spoil him and massage him with candle light and pretty music. Just to change it up and let him know this is for him as well. Kinda like a treat! LOL

And I would love more puppies but we have 3 dogs and 1 cat! :haha: so we have plenty. I want a tiny little pup but we couldn't handle 4 dogs a cat and a kid. Not fair to the pups and I wont take on more than I can handle with animals bc so many ppl do and the pups suffer. So I just shop... when I have extra monies at least! LOL

yeah i hope i dont turn into one of those pple who kicks the dog into the back yard when we have a bub :dohh: im gonna consciously make sure that doesnt happen, i call my dog my first born :haha: he is my baby :kiss: the thing that stopped me from getting another dog was my concern for my time spent with my current dog being lost :wacko: i know im crazy, but i hate change and its taken so long/so much training to get him where he is, i dunno if im ready to go through all that again, and i imagine a kid is gonna take alot more training than my dog :dohh:

yeah i wanna do something special for him :shrug: but he doesnt really tell me what turns him on...apart from :blush: a blowjob :blush: but i just learned that saliva isnt good for sperm quality :dohh: so now im worried about doing that :blush:

dandy - I am standing with Char and yelling at your ovaries also!

SBB - LOLOLOL

TNT - wow hun, looks like you are well on your way! Are you using the same donor?

Tnt - im glad you got some answers hun :hugs: so next time they can monitor everything better? Your donor sounds soo luvly! I didnt realise he had a gf,she must be just as luvly'

dandy - they better listen to us or theyll be hell to pay!! I hope youO soon tho :) then you could possibly get a bfp jus before xmas :thumbup:

Ttc - :hi: :hugs:

never - Oh no your not still on your period :( that sucks!! I cant believe it :hugs: I really hope you come off hun!!

Well ladies its finally snowed :) I luv driving in the snow! Think its Well fun :) wahoo 12weeks today! God time is flying!

BIG :hi: to everyone else yet to check in!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->