Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning everyone - probably afternoon/evening/night for some!

I have been reading everything and now my mind has gone blank.

Whit - nice to see you popping in, hope you are well.

AFM...today I am 2dpo (I think). I'm definitely thinking Wednesday afternoon/evening was O day. The last time we bd'd before that was Tuesday night so hopefully we're in with a chance. We'll keep my testing date on the front page as the same so here's to the 2ww and I will try not to symptom spot. Not actually so worked up about it because I know in 2 weeks if we aren't successful I can start the clomid. Am feeling much more relaxed knowing that we are in with a chance just like everyone else after getting all our results back as normal.

Anyway i'll shut up now lol. Have a lovely day everyone :)

Morning girls :wave: sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was reading but I was absolutely knackered after going out shopping etc so I couldn't be bothered to post :haha:

I have forgotten everything I read :dohh:

Hope everyone had a lovely thanksgiving! And delia I hope your dad is doing well :hugs:

Right I'm off to the midwife in a bit...

X x x

One more lol. The picture on the wall is the one that SBB did for me :hugs:

SAM_1050.jpg

Aw sparkle it looks so cute! Well done :D can't wait to get mine done!

Just back from the midwife and baby jesus is 3/5 engaged!

X x x

sparkle - great room! I love the colors!

Sbb - what does 3/5 engaged mean? Is this good?

TNT - good to hear you had a good thanksgiving!

Hi delia and everyone else!

:hi: ladies...
hope all you american girls had a good thanksgiving :hugs:

sparkle - thats a luvly room :) now just need the baby to put in it :haha:
delila - hope your dad makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

tried catching up ladies but my brain isnt working :(

Well my dad now knows im pregnant... His response - dont want to talk about it. I thought that was a good response LOL

love you all xx

Aww Sparkle you're lil :baby: baby's room is so beautiful,perfect for a princess:cloud9:. I LOVE it so much:hugs:

TTC towards the end, sometimes not til labour - the baby goes down and it's head goes into the pelvis ready to come out. Babies can engage really early so it doesn't necessarily mean anything... But he's getting ready :happydance: another 2/5 and he'll be right down there ready to go!

Char how come your dad doesn't approve?

X x x

Sbb - hes never really gotten over the fact that im with a black guy, but weve been together 6 years now! I think hell get use to the idea, if not - his loss! X

Oh ok....I think they call that something else in the states, though I am not sure what it is....wow....this is so exciting....it seriously feels like I was stalking your BFP chart yesterday....hahahahaha....

char - I think he may come around...they usually do once they fall in love with their grandchild.

Hi ladies

AF got me last night so I'm definitely out this month. Trying to cheer myself up with a couple of glasses of bubbly and a snuggly night in with my OH.

Sparkle - what a lovely room!!

XcharX - that's a shame about your Dad, it's so hard sometimes when our parents can be judgemental, I hope he comes round

xx

Char that's awful I hope he sees sense! :hugs:

Ttc I know in some ways it's gone really quick! But it does feel now like I've been pregnant a really long time!!

Leeze sorry af got you Hun :hugs: enjoy that bubbly :D

X x x

Goodmorning ladies :hugs::hugs:

CHAR, i wouldn't worry too much about your dad. I told my mum and dad that i was pregnant at 16 :blush: and my dad reacted by punching the father on the nose :dohh: He said he was never to darken our door step again or he wouldn't stop at his nose and he would never get his hands on me again :dohh:
As he left he shouted down the path that i would be taken to the hospital and made to have an abortion the very next day. It was horrendous :wacko:
I sat down with my mum that night and against her wishes i told her i would be keeping the baby.
I had a scan the next day which my mum attended. Once my mum saw the baby who was already 16 weeks she said "leave your father to me, there are worse things that can happen than this"
Of course my dad came round and Ryan is 17 now. My dad will admit that he has brought him many years of joy. I lived with my mum and dad until Ryan was 4 so my parents became very close to him. I'm not saying he is the favourite but still at 17 my dad will get out of bed in the early hours to make sure he gets home safe lol.
Im sure you will be fine these things have a habit of sorting themselves out. Your dad will fall in love with the little one when it gets here :hugs::hugs:

SBB, How exciting baby jesus is getting ready :happydance::happydance: I cannot believe how fast this is coming around for you, me and linny. It doesn't feel like that long ago that MS was the top topic lol. Now we are all nearly there :wacko:

:hi: Ttc, dandy, never, kelster, welshie, tnt, linny and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

I may not be around much this weekend. We are sorting out the loft and putting up the Christmas decorations :blush: Enjoy your weekend ladies :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for all your lovely comments about baby sparkles room :hugs::hugs: I cannot wait to put her in there.

Hey Peeps

I have read all the pages but not sure how much I can remember:dohh:

Delia...that's fab news about you Dad hun...hope he makes a speedy recovery:hugs:

Sparkle...Baby Sparkle's room is adorable:thumbup:...and you just brought tears to my eyes with your Ryan story:hugs:

Leeze...So sorry honey that the nasty ol hag got you...I've I feeling a maybe joining you in a couple of days:dohh::hugs::friends:

SBB...That's fab that lil Jesus is heading in the right direction:happydance:

Yazzy...:happydance: for the tww babe...hope you caught that lil eggy:hugs:

Linny....:happydance:Bring on the christmas movies:happydance: Hope you and Little Little are doing ok:hugs:

Whit...great to 'see' you honey...I often think of you and hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Hugs n love to...Kel, Dandy, Char, TTC, TNT, AJ, Never, Erin....and everyone else I've failed to mention:hugs::hugs: Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on for the last couple of days...I'm suffering with a really stiff neck...can hardly turn my head to the right and only a little to the left...not sure if it's a virus or what as have had a headache for the past 9days and now have a really scratchy sore throat:cry:

Kel...we had snow yesterday....and it STUCK! Pickle has been out in it this morning...I had to practically sit on him to stop him from putting wellies on at 8am:wacko::rofl:

Aw welshie I hope you feel better :hugs: that's no fun :(

Sparkle that's a great story about Ryan! I think once grandparents see the grandchild they can't help but fall in' love!

I can't believe how close we all are either!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->