Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sounds good to me Dandy:winkwink:....:hugs:

I, Welshie, Wanna waddle in 2011 with all those in this magificent thread still ttc!!!:winkwink::rofl:

We'll get there hun...I just know we will...all of us!!

I think I might chart this next cycle just so I have a very current one to show her amongst all the many others:dohh: What do you think??? I have really enjoyed not doing it but...hmmmm...I dunno???

Celtic - glad your sugars are behaving :) hope you find a house soon aswell! I know what you mean about families interfering - my mother is the interfering one! Drives me mad! You cant fully enjoy xmas if youll be running around after them lot :(

Erin - Sorry about the short lp :hugs: are you going to continue with maca? X

Welshie - I say do it :) cant do no harm? May drive you mad tho :haha: x

Mad-er you mean:haha::winkwink:
I don't want to I must admit I have really enjoyed not doing it this cycle and it's amazing the difference it makes.
Aww Sod it...the thermometer is going to stay hidden:lol: I've got one cycle where I'd used soy to show her when I took it cd1-5. I'm going to keep taking the same dose and stick with 3-7 as it seemed to work with when my body naturally liked to ov (when it chose to:winkwink:) on cd17...the rest I'm gonna throw caution to the wind...and just enjoy the whole seduction game:winkwink:

Welshie -Sorry madder :haha: :) Well least you got something to show her :) have you researched reflexology online?x

welshie -Hi hun.....your reflexoigist sounds great! Good luck with her, If you are feeling better not temping then dont hun!....I have not been tracking this cycle...but I guess af will be due next week...not sure we even dtd at the right time as we were both traveling!

erin - sorry to hear hun...sometimes the maca takes a couple of months to work. I dont know if it will help with your LP but it does level out your hormones. The B6 should do that!

celtic - yeah your sugars arent bothering you! That is wonderful news!

Dandy - oh its raining here also....I am loving it right now!

welshie :haha: ill waddle with ya :thumbup:

i might give the thermometer away yet :dohh: but i just find it handy to pinpoint OV as i dunno when its gonna show :dohh:

I don't know if I should continue it or not.. I could stop it during AF and just finish up the bottle during my next cycle, but my temps are usually pretty steady so I think my hormones are fine, I was just hoping to get a 'maca miracle' baby on the first cycle.. haha :)

:wave: ladies!!

I'm soooooo tired! We got woken up in the early hours by our 91yr old nxt door neighbour shouting for help! It was awful to hear, didn't know if he had fallen or was bing attacked so we called the police out and thankfully we have another neighbour who looks out for him and had a key so they didn't have to break the door down!

Poor soul had woke up and couldn't feel his legs so panicked. Police & neighbour thanked us for calling them cos he was in a bad way, dehydrated and just not good so he was taken to hospital. Hearing him shout for help though was really upsetting when we couldn't do anything :(

Anyway.....

Welshie....sorry bout the witch seeming to be on her way grrrrrrr!! I'm glad it hasn't spoilt you tree putting up! I was gonna suggest charting for the nxt month just to show at your appt but if this month has made you more relaxed then I change my mind. Xmas should be a time of fun & laughter so leave the thermoniter where it is :hugs:

Char....woop to the scan nxt week!

Erin....I just wanted to say i had a short LP for the whole year I was ttc. Nothing I tried seemed to help and I would sometimes spot as early as 7dpo but usually 9dpo so I would say that was my average. I think its a common side affect of coming off the pill, not sure if you have though. Anyway on a positve note I did get pregnant so its defo possible :D

Never...sorry about :witch: but just sooooo glad your getting to spend time with DH :)

:hi: TTC, dandy, celtic, kel, sbb, lindsay, yazzy, aj, tnt :) Sorry haven't fully caught up!!

:wave:

:shock: that does sound frightening about the neighbour linny, glad he is being taken care of now

Well girls....I have to go back to work so cant catch up but i will later...

AF FINALLY got me. I only took a total of 3 prometrium pills and she came and with a vengance too! Arrggg so I guess we will be inseminating sooner than we thought. I will be taking clomid cd3-7 of 100mg. So I hope this works cause $191 is alot of money right now. I know that seems really cheap but with Christmas coming its hard to budget this in...but we want it bad enough to sacrifice Christmas for each other until like Jan. LOL

I hope you all are FABULOUS! I will catch up later. You girls have a lovely day. :hugs:

Ttc - hope you have caught an egg :hugs: Fxd for you babe :)

linny - your poor neighbour :( hope he recovers fully!!

dandy - what cycle day you on babe??

Well its slightly snowing again. I WONT Go out to work 2mra if its bad. I fell over twice this morning :( im not risking it anymores! If my Boss decides to sack me because of it ill have a union on her back quicker then she can say bobs your uncle x

Tnt - never thought id say this on ere but im glad af is ere :) :haha: hope she moves on quickly so you can try again :) do you feel more confident now? Dont worry about xmas, me and my Oh arent gna do xmas til january either :haha: x

char - CD 16 why?

char - you silly duffa, stop slipping on the ice :dohh: but yes do stay home and look after yourself and your jelly bean :thumbup:

welshie -Hi hun.....your reflexoigist sounds great! Good luck with her, If you are feeling better not temping then dont hun!....I have not been tracking this cycle...but I guess af will be due next week...not sure we even dtd at the right time as we were both traveling!
Awww I have everything crossed there's magic going on in your tum sweets:hugs: Do you think you'll go back to charting? I've just found that I have slept a lot better without doing it. The mind still wanders to ttc far more than I'd like but I'm working on it:winkwink:

welshie :haha: ill waddle with ya :thumbup:
:happydance: A future waddling buddy! :happydance: :rofl:

I might give the thermometer away yet :dohh: but i just find it handy to pinpoint OV as i dunno when its gonna show :dohh:
Go on you know you want to:winkwink: I think it worked for this cycle because my doc was checking my progesterone so I found out yay or nay as to whether it had happened.:hugs:

I don't know if I should continue it or not.. I could stop it during AF and just finish up the bottle during my next cycle, but my temps are usually pretty steady so I think my hormones are fine, I was just hoping to get a 'maca miracle' baby on the first cycle.. haha :)

Aww no Erin...sorry it hasn't helped this month hun:hugs: Really to give it a fair shot they recommend sticking with these things for 3mths, but completely up to you.:hugs:

I'm soooooo tired! We got woken up in the early hours by our 91yr old nxt door neighbour shouting for help! It was awful to hear, didn't know if he had fallen or was bing attacked so we called the police out and thankfully we have another neighbour who looks out for him and had a key so they didn't have to break the door down!

Poor soul had woke up and couldn't feel his legs so panicked. Police & neighbour thanked us for calling them cos he was in a bad way, dehydrated and just not good so he was taken to hospital. Hearing him shout for help though was really upsetting when we couldn't do anything :(
Aww bless him Linny....I hope he's ok:hugs:
Hope you guys get a better nights sleep tonight, does Little Little keep you awake much at night? How are you doing on the baby bits front? When are you putting your tree up?:winkwink: I had christmas songs blaring from the ipod and Callum and I were singing from the tops of our lungs messing around...I think Shuan thinks we've lost the plot:rofl: It was lush thou:lol:

I was gonna suggest charting for the nxt month just to show at your appt but if this month has made you more relaxed then I change my mind. Xmas should be a time of fun & laughter so leave the thermoniter where it is :hugs:

Yep it's staying well and truly hidden...Shaun still wont tell me where he's put it! :trouble::haha:

AF FINALLY got me. I only took a total of 3 prometrium pills and she came and with a vengance too! Arrggg so I guess we will be inseminating sooner than we thought. I will be taking clomid cd3-7 of 100mg. So I hope this works cause $191 is alot of money right now. I know that seems really cheap but with Christmas coming its hard to budget this in...but we want it bad enough to sacrifice Christmas for each other until like Jan. LOL

I hope you all are FABULOUS! I will catch up later. You girls have a lovely day. :hugs:
Aww glad it didn't take long before it brought her calling to your door sweets...hope she goes just as quick:hugs: and then in your mind you'll have to multiply this little fairy....:dust: by a million...my christmas present to you guys:lol::hugs::hugs:

Well its slightly snowing again. I WONT Go out to work 2mra if its bad. I fell over twice this morning :( im not risking it anymores! If my Boss decides to sack me because of it ill have a union on her back quicker then she can say bobs your uncle x

Don't risk it babe:nope: You've gotta stay safe with that gorgeous lil Jelly bean on board:hugs:
I have researched reflexology loads hun...I really fancy retraining one day in reflexology. I've found a fab place that does the course not far from where we live, it's the only one that gives instant full memebership to the Association of Reflexologists. I got my reflexologist's name and number off of their website so I know she's suitably trained:winkwink:

Right then girls it's my beddy bye time so I will bid you all sweetdreams...hopefully catch you tomorrow evening...:hugs::kiss:

Dandy - I knew you was awaiting O but wernt sure what day your on :) Argh im danger to my bloody self!! Gna stay in, drink hot chocolate all day :) although we have no whipped cream :( damn it!!

night night ladies :hugs: chat 2mra :kiss: x

welshie, im not getting my prog checked so how would i know when i Oved :shrug: i might keep at it till Ov is confirmed :thumbup:

mmm i love hot choc when its really cold :cold:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->