Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I'm all for a bit of tmi but I'm not looking at pics of someones CM, especially when there is not even a hello to anyone else or even any reference to anyone else on this thread. Sorry but I've just put up some ikea curtains so I'm thoroughly pissed off and I'm not in the mood to beat around the bush! This thread is a support network for each other, not just to come and talk about ourselves and not even acknowledge others.
If I'm being totally out of order just say, and I'll remove this post, perhaps my judgement isn't it's best...

Anyway. Never I'm so sorry :hugs: I truly hope you get to see him, April is a long time away :cry: huge :hugs:

Yazzy it sounds exciting! Everything crossed for you!! I hope that meanie witch doesn't show!

Kell we have PM'd/emailed I hope you're ok today :hugs:

AFM all good, Jesus still in. Very long day I'm knackered!!

X x x

If I'm being totally out of order just say

:nope: :nope: :nope: :winkwink:

you know what stuff your group there been many a time ive posted on here with actual peoples name asking how ppl are and been ignored so dont be giving me that i know im not welcome here have never felt welcome especialy with a few certain people , sorry for making you feel sick

I have had many a conversation with you Lindsey, about TTC and about your move to Germany etc when I offered you LOADS of advice. I'm not a bitch but I've been on this thread since it started, we actually care about each other, genuinely, and I don't get the vibe from you that you care about anyone else on this thread at all.
I'm sorry if you think that's nasty but that's the way I feel. I won't say anything more on the subject.

x x x

I have had many a conversation with you Lindsey, about TTC and about your move to Germany etc when I offered you LOADS of advice. I'm not a bitch but I've been on this thread since it started, we actually care about each other, genuinely, and I don't get the vibe from you that you care about anyone else on this thread at all.
I'm sorry if you think that's nasty but that's the way I feel. I won't say anything more on the subject.

x x x

there is people i care for on this thread i am not the best with words so most of the tiome keep my mouth shut do u think id even bother coming on to say hello and ask how ppl are if i dodnt care

It's just that someone could post about something sad, eg Never not getting to see her DH, and you come on and just talk about your CM without even acknowledging anyone else is going through anything?! It's kind of like you don't even read other posts, unless they're someone responding to you.

My intention wasn't to upset you, I just want to say how I feel. There's no point in arguing about it, it's highly unlikely we're going to agree.

Again, sorry if I've upset you.

x x x

It's just that someone could post about something sad, eg Never not getting to see her DH, and you come on and just talk about your CM without even acknowledging anyone else is going through anything?! It's kind of like you don't even read other posts, unless they're someone responding to you.

My intention wasn't to upset you, I just want to say how I feel. There's no point in arguing about it, it's highly unlikely we're going to agree.

Again, sorry if I've upset you.

x x x
i often post first then read after but as i said alot of the time i dont know what to say so i dont say anything as have a habit of saying the wrong thing and upseting ppl not intentionaly so im sorry and wish you all the best of luck with babies and ttc and hope those still waiting get there sticky beans soonx

I have so much to say but just won't do ,..., so not worth it and it has now been forgotten and I have moved on..

Suz- sorry you are so knackered but you just WAIT --- :rofl: the long nites are to come soon.....

Can you understand how not saying anything could come across? If people don't know why you don't say anything its natural to make assumptions...

Let's just leave it now anyway. I genuinely wish you luck for the move and for ttc...

X x x

TnT - I think what you said was called for.....some people can be so insincere....

SBB - I dont think you could have said it any better than that! I wouldnt worry about hurting anyones feelings....you have been more than diplomatic if you ask me!

Never- so sorry hun! That really stinks! Huge Hug sent over the pond to you!

afm - nothing going on here....just waiting for some good news from Yazzy!!!!!!

never, i think that was lindsey with the EWCM :shrug: :thumbup:
- :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
im so sorry never, i know none of us know exactly what you are going through, but have my shoulder to lean on :hugs: and my ear to hear your upsets. my fxed that sundays plans dont change and you get your chance to see him :kiss:

well FF says i Oved the day my nips started to hurt :shrug: i had no cramps or anything :shrug: so who knows if its true :shrug: but we only bd that am :dohh: thats when i bloody gave up :dohh: totally out this cycle, OH better do his job better next cycle

Dandy - if af comes at least Youve got next cycle :hugs: even tho I hope its O! When can you go back on clomid? Has Oh had his SA?

Lezze - Hows the accupuncture going?

wow girls I just watched the news, and some ppl in scotland where trapped on a motorway for 2 DAYS Because the snow was soo bad & it couldnT be cleared :o poor souls!!
xx

I'm not sure about the acupuncture - I'm quite enjoying it but it seems a lot of money for a really short time. The sessions last 40 mins but the actual acupuncture is only for 20 mins of that time. I did find it quite relaxing last night though, and I've signed up for 5 sessions so I've got 3 more. As long as it helps get my BFP, that's the main thing!! I hardly had any period pain this month and normally it's pretty bad for at least 24 hours and the acupuncturist thought that the acupuncture contributed to that. It was also my first month taking EPO and flaxseed oil too though!

I've got friends in Scotland, a couple of them couldn't get to work this week. That's the kind of stranded I'd like, stranded at home in a nice warm house!! :haha::haha:

leeze how much epo are you taking? Have you found that is has helped? I am taking it now but it has been 2 months and I dont see an increase of ewcm at all.

Dandy- but ya also did the deed 3 days prior too right? doesn't FF give you your odds at the bottom of your page? I just had a nigglie feeling you were gonna confirm O today- err umm tomorrow for me :rofl: it only takes ONE sperm to get up in der....

STOP being so negative Doooooo... you can be negative when you flucking body doesn't O like mine.. I am sooooooo out of time.........

Leeze- that is awesome to hear about your NON crampies this time around- like I told SBB- I just can't do needles... I just can't ... :lol:

kel i only have the basic membership, so i dont get the stats, i bd the pm of the massive temp drop and then 3 days later on the am of supposed OV :dohh:

sorry kel :hugs: you have every right to be annoyed with my negativity, i just refuse to get my hopes up so they have less to crash :shrug:

LOL I am soooooooo not annoyed........ please........ believe you me I get it...

I didn't post this yesterday but I had the most CRUEL CRUEL EVAP line yesterday.(I had a smiget of hope).. and it was very see-able and no squinting needed--- even Jeff saw it.. but it WAS just an evap....

oh yeah and I hope this works

Intercourse Timing:
(See the Intercourse Timing Analyzer) Cycle Day
O-3 O-2 O-1 O O+1 Score

it would give you a GOOD stat...

leeze how much epo are you taking? Have you found that is has helped? I am taking it now but it has been 2 months and I dont see an increase of ewcm at all.

last month was the first time I took EPO and I took 2 x 500mg per day until O - and I got 2 days of EWCM - this is the best it has ever been. this month I switched to Starflower oil as the nutritionist I went to see said it was better than EPO but I haven't had any EWCM yet. Last month it was the day I got the positive OPK and the day before that I got it. Was really obvious too, when I wiped, like someone had put a teaspoon of stretchy stuff on the toilet paper when I wasn't looking!!

Last month I also drank a glass of grapefruit juice every morning for the first 2 weeks too, and took guaifenisen cough medicine for 4 days from CD10. I'm still hoping for some EWCM this month but not had any yet. Mind you, I've heard of women get their BFP without having any noticeable EWCM so keep your hopes up!!

I've just caught up on the last couple of pages of posts, too

Yazzy, you're so restrained!! I couldn't wait that long myself. Hoping you get that lovely BFP tomorrow.

TNT - how insensitive that person at your work was! good for you that you said what you did

Kel - I don't get your Intercourse timing thingy?!!

BTW, I know I've only been on this thread for a short time, but I've found everyone to be really friendly, supportive and genuine - so I want to say a big thank you for that. :hugs:

ok well i got everything crossed, and im gonna discuss with OH our plan for next cycle anyway :thumbup:

kel - from memory you have said you dont wanna go down the IVF route? is there a reason? have you looked into it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->