Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel thinking about your lil angel in heaven watching over you :hugs:

and yes i hate that word :trouble:

ttc - thats not a bad idea, i dont think im about to ov anytime soon :shrug: i really think my body nearly did when i had those massive cramps a week ago, but something stopped it from happening :shrug: my nipples are slightly sore, maybe from when it tried to be released :shrug: cause my OPKs were alot darker than they are now :dohh: i almost had 2 solid lines with the EWCM, so i really dont know if/when my body will try again :dohh: but ill mention it to him thanx ttc

Hi everyone

Yazzy - I don't know how you can hold out not testing yet!! I've started testing from about 11dpo. Fingers and everything else crossed for you! :thumbup:

TTC - thanks for the tips about the softcups. I did buy some last cycle and tried putting them in after DTD, I found them a bit uncomfortable at first but did get used to them. I'd forgotten about them this time round, but that sounds like a good idea for those days when it's a struggle!! I like the idea of it being the poor woman's IUI!! :haha:

Kel - I think you're very brave and strong, and that's a lovely idea to light a candle for your angel. My due date was 2nd Feb so I'm only a couple of months away now. I'm still hoping for another BFP before then but I know it's quite likely it won't happen so I need to prepare myself for that. Sending you some big hugs :hugs:

Dandy - that sounds so hard in terms of your and your OH's schedules. I'd be tempted to take some days off sick, or "work from home" if that's a possibility! Personally I think this whole TTC thing would be a lot easier if we could have a couple of days off each month to really focus on it. This baby-making lark really is hard work!!! :dohh:

We've got our appointment letter for the first appointment at the fertility clinic, I can't remember if I said. We'll be going early Jan, we're still trying to find the best date between my OH and myself but hopefully I'll have a confirmed date tomorrow. I'm really happy about this, it really feels like we're doing something postive.

I had another acupuncture session tonight and am feeling a bit too relaxed now. Still no positive OPK and I would have expected it today really. I'm hoping it might be a couple of days late and then my most fertile days would be over the weekend. I'd really like that!!

I agree with Kel, we definitely need some more BFPs on this thread!! Let's hurry up and get some!! xx

Leeze...I think because its been a long time that we've been ttc i'm too scared to see another bfn! Excellent news about getting your fertility appointment...really feels like you are moving forward when that happens doesn't it.

AFM - I resisted...have just finished dog training and didn't get a test on the way home...this means I cannot test until 16dpo which is the latest that AF should be here. Still no sign of any spotting and no cramps now.

Goodnight all!

dandy - Oh I hope you ov soon!

Leeze - good luck with the FS......I hope it gets you to that BFP

Never - I watch that show.....I was heartbroken for her when she miscarried.

yazzy - oh I hope af doesnt show!

Kel - still thinking of you hun!

Kel- Aww hun im thinking of your little angel today! :hugs: sweets

Dandy- TTC's idea is AWESOME and would work out well for your situation. Honestly the soft cups are one of the reasons we got a bfp. Donor did his dead in the cup, I put pre-seed in me about 15 min before hand, put the cup in, then an orgasm is best after cup is in so the cervix can suck up the sperm. I slept with my cup in and in the AM took it out. It should NOT hurt at all if you have it in properly. So that helped me. could work for you.

Leeze- So pleased to hear you got a FS appointment that soon. Thats awesome news. Hopefully you can catch it soon.

Yazzy- Ohhh I sure hope its a BFP for ya! Do you usually have a long LP phase? Dont most women get AF at 14DPO? I tested at 9DPO and got +. But im nuts for testing that early in the first place. LOL

TTC- I think your game plan sounds good.

AFM- just relaxing for the evening. Long day at the salon. One of the girls I work with was really moody today and went on me and how I haven't been working that much... UGHHH she had the nerve to say if I hadn't had so much time off then I'd help out more...I lost it.... I normally hold off at work cause of clients but I went off.... I told her " I would rather have been working then to lose a baby....sorry for the inconvience." And then I shut up. She didn't say nothen afterwards. Ughh I love her to death but when she is PMSing she is a witch!! But it felt good to stand up for myself and say that without crying. I know I sounded rude...but really I would have rather been working then not bc of this! LOL She is either PMSing or preg....who knows but I think she felt bad afterwards I think. So just chillen and tomorrow is date night with some Christmas shopping! YAY!! =D been a long time for date night let alone shopping as well.

thanx guys ill talk to my OH, we'll prob try again next cycle, I've given up expecting anything from him this cycle :dohh:

well my nips are still a little sore, Im wondering if my body is gonna go through the motions and bring on AF even though i didnt ov :shrug: cause my nips only hurt a day or 2 before Ov and then about 4 days after :shrug: normally :dohh:

Yazzy - ok so youll test fri? I really hope its a bfp - we need it for morale :) :thumbup:

never - I hope they dont cancel his training when youll see him! :hugs: how long til you can be at the same base as him?

Ttc - soft cups sound like a good idea :thumbup: I remember researching them but never got them lol. Sorry af got you tho :( stoopid witch wont leave you lot alone!!

Tnt - Sorry that women was such a b*tch, but im glad you stuck up for yourself :hugs: some ppl can be soo insensitive!
xx

Dandy - if af comes at least Youve got next cycle :hugs: even tho I hope its O! When can you go back on clomid? Has Oh had his SA?

Lezze - Hows the accupuncture going?

wow girls I just watched the news, and some ppl in scotland where trapped on a motorway for 2 DAYS Because the snow was soo bad & it couldnT be cleared :o poor souls!!
xx

no OH has not had his SA :dohh:

I might ask him if he can drop it off on his way to work tomorrow, so i can make the gyn appy, thats all im waiting for

TNT - I think anything between 12 and 16 days is a normal length for your LP. I always seem to count 16 days from when I 'think' I O to when AF arrives. You never know I could be a few days out on when I think I O. This time I had some sharp, crampy pains in my right ovary on a Wednesday night 2 weeks ago along with watery, ewcm and sore bb's - I could tell where the pain was after having my HSG and feeling those cramps so I am hoping that was definitely O. We bd'd on the Tuesday night (so 24 hrs before) and also the Monday night but not after so not sure if we did enough.

Char - if nothing happens today I will go out and buy a test and do it in the morning as AF should be due then....so will let you know!

Morning ladies--

just a quick hello as I am at work today :hi:

thanks for all the thoughts yesterday- I had a few moments where I had a good cry but then I thought to myself everything happens for a reason and then I was ok

Yazzy very FX'd for you

Dandy can't wait to see your temps today... :thumbup:

TnT- have fun with date night :winkwink:

k will check back later

DH's trip has been canceled, until maybe sunday. not getting my hopes up though. not to mention they are redeploying part of his unit to somewhere else and we find out who, when, and where today. so i might not even see him until april. so much for my hopes at a :bfp: i'm over this girls... i really am. :cry:

dandy - so glad to hear about the EWCM hun, jump him!

Never - i'm sorry to hear your news about your OH. What a frustrating career to be in at times like this. I really am hoping you get to see him soon. On a more positive note did you get any appointments booked for a FS?

Lindsey - at work so can't look at your blog but even if your cm is just watery then go jump on your man!! Everyone is different with regards to cm. Do you get any other symptoms of ovulation?

Dandy - do they do SA appointments different over there? My OH had to do one and got given a 15 min time slot...sample had to be under 1 hour old when dropping off and kept warm! Very strict over here with them lol.

Well girls no AF today so far...had lots of backache and cramps earlier and really thought she was on her way but nothing and still hardly any cm. BB's are still really sore.
I have put my prescription in the chemist for my clomid just incase she shows tomorrow but am going to go out and get a test tonight for the morning. Arrghh nervous!!!!!!!!

i'm over this girls... i really am

Never :hugs: I cannot hug you hard enough... :cry: :cry:

Yazzy-- still routing you on........ I think you will come in here with awesome news

and EHEM

I just threw up in my mouth a lil.......................

I'm all for a bit of tmi but I'm not looking at pics of someones CM, especially when there is not even a hello to anyone else or even any reference to anyone else on this thread. Sorry but I've just put up some ikea curtains so I'm thoroughly pissed off and I'm not in the mood to beat around the bush! This thread is a support network for each other, not just to come and talk about ourselves and not even acknowledge others.
If I'm being totally out of order just say, and I'll remove this post, perhaps my judgement isn't it's best...

Anyway. Never I'm so sorry :hugs: I truly hope you get to see him, April is a long time away :cry: huge :hugs:

Yazzy it sounds exciting! Everything crossed for you!! I hope that meanie witch doesn't show!

Kell we have PM'd/emailed I hope you're ok today :hugs:

AFM all good, Jesus still in. Very long day I'm knackered!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->