Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies :hi:

Celtic - good luck with the hospital appointment tomorrow, I hope you get a good clear picture of your little one!! :hugs:#

Sparkle - I love your new avatar pic, what gorgeous tiny little hands!!! :hugs::hugs: and your story about your OH made me laugh out loud about how exhausted he was after you gave birth!!

Never - that's great news about the hormones, let's hope the HSG does the trick for you. I've also heard you're most fertile in the 3 months after the HSG so I'd say think about which 3 months you'll get the most chances to TTC and schedule it for just before then :hugs::hugs: I take fish oil too and have found this has really helped my AF cramps over the last few months

Dandy - I hope you catch the egg this month, you've waited long enough for it to appear!! :hugs::hugs:

Yazzy - I've been eating lots of cheese this week too, although don't really have any excuse for it!!! I'm only about 7 or 8dpo so I'm guessing it's because I've been comfort eating!! I'd love it if in a few weeks I could be saying it's because of a BFP!! :hugs: Do you live in the country, it always sounds so relaxing when you describe walking the dogs outside?

I forgot to say, my acupuncturist told me last week that my qi has become really balanced this month (after 3 months of acupuncture treatment) and she said that this means it's a good sign for having a higher chance of conceiving. Please please please!!!! I've been feeling really tired today and some slight pulling on my lower right side, but I quite often get this at this point in my cycle so I'm trying hard not to get too excited!!! (and keeping everything crossed at the same time!!)

a big :hi: to everyone else xxx

never -thats great news...one less thing to wait on when you go to the fs....awesome!

leeze - fxed your acupuncturist is right!

celtic - yay for the appointment. i bet you are stoked. i hope everything goes great and everything you are hoping for comes true! you are so close. i can't believe you and linny are just right around the corner now. just think, if i had got pregnant when i saw DH last year, i would be due now too. it's not depressing to me kind of more like :shock: haha..

AFM DH talked to the lab on his military post and apparently they do sperm count. so he has agreed to go and get that done. it's free and we will get that out of the way for the FS. i'm stoked! he has only made one small request, pics of me :haha: i guess that's flattering :) it didn't take much to talk him into it. they live in four man bed rooms, so privacy is an issue, so he is happy to uhmm... get to you know what i mean! in privacy :rofl: i'm also thinking of getting some massages when i get to kosovo next month. i've read that can help sometimes. i tried to find acupuncture here, but it's so hard when i don't know very much german. well, i keep blabbing a lot today..sorry.. i am just so happy that everything is going in the right direction!

AHHH hun you are radiating off the screen its lovely :flower: I hope I get to see baby face tomorrow :cloud9: ooh I think like that all the time about you all as well :haha:

AHHH now that is a compliment and excellent news, guess he will be hogging the bathroom some morning or evening :haha:

You might find one when you get there!

leeze - how is the acupuncture for you? are you liking it? i want to try it so bad! i've found a few places here that the doctors know english that i want to look into, but prices are never listed. what are average prices? i know you can just do pounds, and i'm in euro, but it will give me a nice idea.

celtic - i already found a massage place there. DH said to make sure it's not a parlor with happy endings, because they are banned from those. :haha: i will be waiting patiently for word for your appointment. will you get one of those cool 3D pictures you can show us? i hope!

I hope your acupuncturist is right and this is your time Leeze.

Never just trying to imagine that convo you had with your DH has me blushing :haha::dohh: I can just imagine him saying "well it will be nice to be able to do :blush: in privacy for once:dohh:

Hey Girls!!!

Sorry been MIA for a bit....just trying not to stress myself out before this Friday when we start to inseminate! Im already nervous and scared so I didn't want to be on here all the time freaking out in stuff. BUUUUTT I did want to see how you all are doing! :hugs:

Never- :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Im so glad the appointment went super well for you!!! I think waiting for March for the test is a good idea but I also agree with Yazzy that maybe it would be good to get it done sooner just in case they do find something and get it fixed. But I like the fact that you can be super clear in May if you get it done in March! So either way I think it both sounds good. Im so glad things are looking good and in the right direction! :hugs: YAYAYAY

Celtic- OHHHHH I hope we see pics of the scan as well! Can't wait to hear the weight as well....

Dandy- YAYAYAYA for OV!!! So excited! And looks like you got some good BDing in as well.

Sparkle- She is soooo pretty and I love your ziggy! Glad the little ones are getting along well with her! So happy for you!

Leeze- Will be looking forward to the next 7 days hun!!!

TTC- Thinking of you doll!

Gosh I can't remember anything else. Im so sorry guys! I gotta get Amy from work....so you all have a lovely night!

thanx girls :hugs: i hope i caught the eggie this time :dohh:

never :happydance: so glad you DH is co operating and everything is happening for you :thumbup:

and i forgot everything else :dohh:

Never - ahh that makes sense...I got all confused (doesn't take alot lol) if you aren't going to get to ttc til May then yes get your HSG nearer the time and just enjoy your time together with your OH. Really pleased everything is heading in thr right direction for you.

Leeze - I live in a small'ish town but basically i'm on the edge of the surrounding villages, we can either take walks around the roads (full of parks etc), walk 20 mins and go to the country park which then joins a huge area of land where Aldon Horse Trials are held and the dogs can run there. Or I quite often walk around Montacute House which is a 3 min drive from my house - you can google that one as its quite a famous house.

TNT - good luck for this Friday!!!

Dandy - woo hoo I hope you caught that egg!!!

AFM - just heading to work, getting a niggle in my side occasionally, it doesn't actually hurt but I think its more to do with gas oops!!

Have a good day everyone :)

Awww Never......I love this positivity, you seem so happy and its just lovely to see that :) :rofl: your DH made me laugh bless him. I can't imagine my OH asking for pics of me :haha:

Leeze...roll on the nxt few days :) I had a MASSIVE cheese craving like Spark :winkwink:

TNT...good luck for the insem this wkend hun :)

Well, ive seriously been considering not having my OH at the birth :( I'm sorry to moan over here but I just feel so let down by him. Just saying he doesn't know if he can cope, or that he hopes I'm not a screamer, that gas & air will prob make me feel sick & dizzy cos I'm that sort of person etc. I'm more worried about the birth now than I ever was. Just wish he'd step up, I don't think its asking much!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!

linny :hugs: have you told him you want him to step up? be a man? and support the mother of his child? what is his reaction? sorry that he is making you worry and stop enjoying the last days of your pregnancy :hugs: if its better for you to not have him there then you do whats right girlie, we'll all be there in spirit anyways :thumbup:

night girls :sleep: off for more beauty sleep

Linny - do you reckon he's having a last minute panic and thinking he may be useless at the birth??? Maybe if you tell him it is just the fact of him being there that is a support to you. Men can be troublesome sometimes can't they!! I want my OH there so I can remind him he owes me big time lol!

Night Dandy...thank you hun :)

:hi: yazzy

I've always had doubts about whether he'l be a help or a hindrence to be honest. He's very opinionated, thinks he's always right and doesn't really take on other peoples point of view, he basically thinks he knows about stuff that he doesn't. i just thought this would be the one and only time he'd bite his tongue and just be there for me.

He's watched a couple of episodes of 'One Born Every Minute' and just goes on that if i talk to him like that he'l walk out on me (after a women was rude to her OH when she was contracting) and just putting doubts in my head whether I'l annoy him by being too loud etc. At the end of the day I don't need the worry of how i'll talk to him, I should just be able to concentate on myself and little one. Gonna try have a proper chat and if he's still being annoying I'l ask my mum :growlmad:

OMG :hi: ladies I know I have been MIA-- had a busy busy weekend with a wedding and well had to recoup after and yesterday I had off so off to the dentist I went for some x-rays

HOW IS EVERYONE???????????????

how are my preggo friends?

Spark she is BEAUTIFUL............. just precious :hugs:

Dandy did you O????

Geesh I gotta go back and read everything because I know I am missing out on a lot of stuff but my morning has been welllllll EXCELLENT and I have ta ta'd off with work

why???

because look at what I GOT

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/002-3.jpg

A Frigin SMILEY FACE and the DARKEST EVER opk................................. OMG I am sooo excited way toooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

sooo let me get some work done and I will be back to COMPLETELY AND UTTER catch up with ALL of you ladies

Linny I still have that "something " I need to send to you.. I have it here just need to get to the PO...

Linny - totally understand and agree, he should be there to help you through it and not be opinionated when he hasn't and will never give birth himself!

Kel - woooooooooohhhhhhhhh that is really dark...go grab your man!!!!

Never my appointment went great, had a good chat with the doctor about baby and a few things I was worried about I never got a scan boo hoo as he was going through the last scan detais with me, he said baby was not big then I would have been 27+ 4 day I think and he said baby was about 2 pounds so think that is good :thumbup: but he did say that if baby stays a normal size and my blood sugars are controlled well then I may not be induced and allowed to get to my due date now that was a shock as I was assuming I would have no choice :haha: now Dh is having a panic as he thinks I will go my self and he wont get me to the hospital on time he thinks my waters will go! I highly doubt it :haha:

TNT hey hun so excited for friday for you :happydance: I never got a scan but doubt I get a picture either boo hoo, I do have one in 3 weeks though :happydance: ooh my insulin has been increased again but they expect that as I get bigger I will need more help so they were not to worried about that I think any way:happydance:

Kel whoo hoo get busy!

crappy have to go labtop not charging for me have to see can I get DH working LOL be back soon!

never - oh I am so excited for you! I can understand why you dont want to stress yourself out....We understand...stay away and do what is best....remember anything for that BFP! Thinking of you hun! I am soooooooo hoping you catch that eggy!

Linny - You poor thing....I swear men sometimes just dont understand.....that is why women need girl friends! I hope he comes around hun!

KEL - OMG...woohoo!!!!!! Awwwww, I am sooooo over the moon for that lovely smiley face....better get Jeff in the mood!

Celtic - glad to hear your appt went well! woohoo....you are almost there!

wow kel, i didnt recognise you in that pic :haha: i thought it was a preg test on first glance :dohh: you go jump you OH lots!! so you can catch the eggie

and yep Kel i appear to have Oved :thumbup:

Kel - just like Dandy I thought that was a hpt and jus about busted into tears, then I realized it was an opk so no tears but still really happy for u :d I hope this is it lady! And I love, love, love the new hair color!

Linny, I'm pretty sure both u and ur DH would regret it if he misses ur labor, a lot of ladies tell their hubby to leave the room in the pain of labor and then when he does it causes problems later on. So talk to your DH and see if u can get him to see reason and set ur mind at ease, but don't stress about it, its easy to say stuff now when you're not in labor, it will be different when you are :)

ok here's goes I hope I don't forget anyone-which I know I will

Linny- I think OH is just gettng scared himself... once he gets in there and see what an AMAZING thing YOU arr doing he is going to think differently

TTC- looks like you got :sex: in at the right time... FX'd for you :hugs:

Dandy you too- did a good job at timing.. and yep told ya I colored my hair

TnT- oohh so excited for you as well...

Leeze- that is awesome news what the accu told ya.. I hear ya on the WAITING CRAP- CD 70 for me to O.. HELLO :rofl:

never that is wonderful news about what the FS said that all levels are good... :)

Char and Yazzy- hope all is well in preggo land

Celtic- not to much longer now- how did your appointment go? or did I miss your post about it

AJ- sorry to have made you think that that was a :bfp:.. umm nope hee hee hee

Kiki- how are you? I dont think I saw you pst anything since... and you are getting more snow... My family all live in New England... MOSTLY Maine- but I have a cousin who lives in NH and another in Mass... I go up every July for two weeks to Kennebunkport

but I will say I am so thrilled just to see BLAZING positive OPK's and yes I have taking them all through out the day and they are POSITIVE plus one more digie and a smiley face showed up.. I am ACTUALLY feeling it this time around and have pretty good EWCM.... I told Jeff we finally have a REAL chance this time.. no guessing and no waiting for temps.....

ok here's goes I hope I don't forget anyone-which I know I will

Linny- I think OH is just gettng scared himself... once he gets in there and see what an AMAZING thing YOU arr doing he is going to think differently

TTC- looks like you got :sex: in at the right time... FX'd for you :hugs:

Dandy you too- did a good job at timing.. and yep told ya I colored my hair

TnT- oohh so excited for you as well...

Leeze- that is awesome news what the accu told ya.. I hear ya on the WAITING CRAP- CD 70 for me to O.. HELLO :rofl:

never that is wonderful news about what the FS said that all levels are good... :)

Char and Yazzy- hope all is well in preggo land

Celtic- not to much longer now- how did your appointment go? or did I miss your post about it

AJ- sorry to have made you think that that was a :bfp:.. umm nope hee hee hee

Kiki- how are you? I dont think I saw you pst anything since... and you are getting more snow... My family all live in New England... MOSTLY Maine- but I have a cousin who lives in NH and another in Mass... I go up every July for two weeks to Kennebunkport

but I will say I am so thrilled just to see BLAZING positive OPK's and yes I have taking them all through out the day and they are POSITIVE plus one more digie and a smiley face showed up.. I am ACTUALLY feeling it this time around and have pretty good EWCM.... I told Jeff we finally have a REAL chance this time.. no guessing and no waiting for temps.....

Hi Kel, I got on great they have upped my insulin again but that is normal so not worried about it as I get futher along I will need more! I didnt have a scan today but he talked to me about my last scan and baby for now is a perfect size not a little monster I thought he was:happydance: so as long as he keeps on that track and my sugars remain good Ive a chance to go my self which is cool!

Linny I agree with every one else, he may be just scared but I think if he missed it he would be sad esp if any thing went a little off track can you only have one birth partner or can some one wait in the waiting room or come sit with you if he needs a break! its an amazing experience he would be mad to miss it and all he really has to do is hold your hand and take it when you snap at him (if you do:winkwink:) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->