Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

night girls 5am start for me tomorrow, im off to get my beauty sleep :sleep:

hi ladies! i'm BACK!

dandy - i think lowering the dosage sounds like a great idea, especially if you got the best results from that. i know when i upped my dosage, it threw everything all out of wack. i wasn't a happy camper.

sparkle - how are you and the kiddos? on :cloud9: i bet. she is so pretty!

AFM i just finished my appointment. he asked me if i had my period soon after the ultrasound and blood draw on the 13 of dec. i did start bleeding the 13 december and he said that it was right in line with my period and my levels. so the spotting that i have noted last cycle was actually a period. it was heavy for one day, but light the rest, but enough to be considered a period. i'm thinking possibly that the 9 days of bleeding was breakthrough bleeding and my body regulating itself after my anovulatory cycle. i have read that one anovulatory cycle a year is normal, so that was mine. go figure it would be right before i see DH too. blah! anyhow, long story short, all my hormones checked out perfect he said. he showed me all the ones they checked, and it was a lot, and he explained how they are all in the normal range. he stated that since DH already has two children, he thinks it is likely it's not him, but he still wants him checked when he gets back in country. in the mean time he has booked me for an HSG. right now it is scheduled for 17 feb, but i might reschedule it depending on what DH says. i fly to kosovo 18 feb, so i might be cutting it a little too close. not to mention, i have three dentals appointments next month too. yikes! i'm looking forward to all this and hoping that we can have our :bfp: very soon! right now i'm just taking 2,400mg fish oil, 400mcg folic acid, 1000mg vitamin c, and 3000mg evening primrose oil. doing the minimal this cycle and hoping it pays off in the long run. any opinions or advice on all of this is appreciated ladies. sorry for the essay!

:hugs:

:rofl: Sparkle......I have to say Jack sounds just like Patrick with the rude comments :haha:! Having spent hours waiting around the hospital with him, i'm now crapping it when I go into labour. He was soooo impatient, just moaned the whole time and even the midwife picked up on it. Kind of embarrassing. Might have to re-think my birth partner :shrug:

Dandy...night honey! When I did soy i took 120mg CD1-4, forgot CD5 so took it CD6. I ovulated CD17 instead of my usual CD21-23. I didn't increase it, just kept it at 120mg :)

Thanks for all your guesses on due date! My sister is annoyed that a card reader told her I was having her yesterday......but didn't :haha:

Never.....good luck :hugs:

Oh wow, what a great appt never! If hormones are all normal did he say what else it might be? Is it just a case of the HSG checking for any possible blockages?? Oh How brilliant would it be if you got your :bfp: right after your hsg like yazzy :)

I think your doing the right thing of keeping things your taking to a minimum. I wouldn't take anything that might interfere with your normal hormones for now :)

linny - he said that in his opinion, the only next step that he feels would be in the right direction, would be an HSG to check for blocked tubes. because of my normal hormones, and DH's prior children, he thinks this could be the only thing causing the problem. i'm thinking of rescheduling it until march. i know i'm not seeing DH during my fertile period during february, so it will be nice to go in march and not have to worry about being pregnant or if i can have sex or not. then i am trying to fly and see him in may before he leaves for school (more time away from me, blah!) and maybe we can get our :bfp: then! eek :) HOPING! HOPING! HOPING!

Oh good luck hun, I want this so badly for you. For ALL the maca girls its untrue :hugs:

Maybe March would be better, esp if your not seeing DH in your fertile period in Feb. That would mean your HSG would be closer to May when you WILL have a shot :)

NEVER, Glad your appointment went so well. Sounds very promising for a BFP very soon. We are all great thanks, the kids have taken to another sibling in the house really well. It's like she has always been here. I'm a little cross eyed from the lack of sleep but she is well worth the cross eyed greesy haired tramp look lol.

LINNY, Oh dear does he know he could be in for a long wait lol. I'm quite sure that jack was board stiff but i was in so much pain he didn't say anything. You will probably find that when your in there for the real thing he wont know what to say. Jacks jokes got less and less as the day went on and at the very end the midwife actually asked him if he was ok as he hadn't said a word and was quite white lol ( great big girl ) He did how ever say when it was all over " god i think i better go and get some sleep now. I'm exsusted " :dohh: I said " awwww i feel for you honey i really do " We just fell about laughing after that and off he went :wacko: The cheek of it. :hugs:

Good news from your appointment Never, thats brilliant. If it was me i'd have the HSG as soon as possible just to get it out of the way, if its all clear thats great news but if anything was wrong then they could get on and sort it earlier this year. Fingers crossed this will be all you need and good news all your results came back in the normal range.
Hope you don't mind me asking but what do the fish oils and vitimin C do for your cycles?

Sparkle - glad all is well in your household and the kids are enjoying their new sister.

dandy - oooh that is an early morning!!

:rofl: :rofl: thats what gets me about my OH, he thinks its gonna be stressful for HIM!!!! We watched one born every minute and right after it he said he really wants someone else there with us. I think he's so worried he won't be able to cope but he doesn't listen when i say 'errr its me doing it all, all you have to do is just be there for me' I don't think its a lot to ask! I actually think if he could get out of it, he wouldn't even be there :(

I hope he surprises me. Oooooh so glad little sparklette is fitting in nicely with the sparkle household! I just can't believe she's here, seems two mins ago since you said you were preggo :)

LINNY, I know it's gone by so quickly. It doesn't seem that long ago we were all moaning about morning sickness and eating loads of cheese lol. I don't know where the time has gone.
I am sure that DH will step up when the time comes He will probably be scared witless. These men talk the talk but when the shit hits the fan they are nothing but a bunch of mummy's boys :rofl: Thats why us women have the babies and not them. Can you imagine the fuss if they had to go through labour :wacko: Jack acts like a wally when he is worried why he just can't say this scares the shit out of me i don't know :dohh:

:hi: Yazzy :hugs::hugs:

Awesome result Never, i hope May will be the month for you.............now i've just about forgotten everything else i read:dohh:

Yazzy i dont remember if i told you congrats on your BFP (did i?) If i didnt, forgive me, i'm really stoked for you!

Ok i'll come back when i remember the other stuff i wanted to post, dont kno where my head is today.

Thanks AJ, i'm sure you did send your congrats but thank you anyway. I can't wait til you get yours!

Oooh Sparkle...you mentioned cheese...I am eating loads of it, cheese sandwiches everyday for me lol!

Never - that is great news that all your hormones check out....The HSG is supposed to make you a bit more fertile for the follow 2 or 3 cycles so that might help you get your BFP also.

hope everyone is doing well!

Got all of my bding in this month so now I hope my body will cooperate!

yazzy - i take fish oils only because i hate seafood and througout all my researching i've found that it's something that the body needs.. so i take it as a precaution more so however, i have read it does play a small role in TTC, but not so much for conceiving moreso for the environment of the baby. here is a good explanation i have found, "although it won't increase your chances of conceiving, it helps to set a better growing environment for your baby to be in. so taking it when trying to conceive is VERY highly recommended by every health care professional. it helps encourage brain health for both of you anyway! so its never a waste of time." as for vitamin c, it's just another precaution, nothing that increases my chances of trying to conceive.. "vitamin c and bioflavinoids – because vitamin c is a powerful antioxidant it works to eliminate toxins in your system, like lead for example. vitamin c encourages ovulation in women who haven't been producing eggs and who may be anovular." as for doing it in february, i'm not sure it would aid me too much getting the results one month sooner since DH and i can't even try until may again :shrug: since i won't see him during my fertile window, we're going to try to make it our non baby making time and have fun with :sex: he deserves it after all of our time together (short) being about TTC! it will be nice with no worries and just going with the flow, so i'm thinking an HSG in march makes more sense, so i won't have to worry about possibly having pain afterwards either.

thanks for all the supportive words girls. i'm so happy!

linny - your DH sounds a lot like mine, haha! i will feel your pain about a year from now hopefully! :haha:

:wave: off to work i go :dohh:

never so glad there isnt anything wrong with you :hugs: maybe the hsg will work its magic like it did to yazzy :thumbup:

looks like i have oved :shrug: ill temp once more tomorrow, then stop till af is due :thumbup: im wondering if my temp is just up cause its so hot here :shrug:

dandy - i think the positive OPK, ewcm, plus the temperature confirms the ovulation for you regardless of if it has been warmer outside than normal. FF even gave you solid crosshairs so i think it's the real deal! :yipee:

Dandy yay for OV :happydance::happydance: enjoy work today :flower:

Never what great results :hugs: let hope the procedure works and you get a BFP in May then eh! 1 month to go before you see DH yay! I had a feeling that bleed was an AF esp after the long bleed you have before now let hope you cycles are back on track so happy no problems were found with FS how Dh any way :hugs:

I have my hospital appointment tomorrow so heading to bed early tonight I hope I get to see baby and find out a estimated weight he is now and what thier plan will be with me as well.

take care every one :hugs:

celtic - yay for the appointment. i bet you are stoked. i hope everything goes great and everything you are hoping for comes true! you are so close. i can't believe you and linny are just right around the corner now. just think, if i had got pregnant when i saw DH last year, i would be due now too. it's not depressing to me kind of more like :shock: haha..

AFM DH talked to the lab on his military post and apparently they do sperm count. so he has agreed to go and get that done. it's free and we will get that out of the way for the FS. i'm stoked! he has only made one small request, pics of me :haha: i guess that's flattering :) it didn't take much to talk him into it. they live in four man bed rooms, so privacy is an issue, so he is happy to uhmm... get to you know what i mean! in privacy :rofl: i'm also thinking of getting some massages when i get to kosovo next month. i've read that can help sometimes. i tried to find acupuncture here, but it's so hard when i don't know very much german. well, i keep blabbing a lot today..sorry.. i am just so happy that everything is going in the right direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->