Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

CONGRATS LINNY!!! Wow, that was way earlier than any of us predicted!

Spark i'm glad to hear Isla is doing so well, i hope i have a small baby too cuz i'm small myself so i dont see myself naturally giving birth to a 8 or 9 lb baby!

Fx'd for all you ladies in the tww, i'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for some bfp announcements real soon!

I see LINNY had her baby! Congrats! I hope mom and baby are both well and happy!!

I am so sorry for the MIA, we had a lot going on here. I finally had AF instead of a BFP so now I'm on CD 8 and on my week of 2k MG of MACA. DH is still taking 500 MG and no more. A little goes a long way correct? I hope this is our month simply because we don't know when DH is leaving out. Either March or April. This past cycle was 35 days instead of the predicted 38. I'm guessing the MACA took effect almost immediately into my LP. Has this happened with anyone else? Does it shorten your cycles to be more predictable?

Yay congrats Linny!! Can't wait to hear what baby is called and really pleased all are well.

Kel - don't some people only get a positive OPK for a few hours and that is why a lot miss it?? I would be confident that you have or are about to 'O'.

Oh no now i've forgotton what else has written, tiredness has set in!

delia - Yes bloating and gas is a sign for me....also I get some anxiety! Horrbile huh!

Yazzy - sorry OH is being weird. Money can be a stressful situation esp. with a new bub on the way! I am sure you guys will work it out....but again sorry he is stressing you.

Sparkle - OMG, thank you for sharing such wonderful news!!!! Please let her know congrats from us and that we are thinking of her! Also, great news that Isla is sleeping through the night already....

Kel - Well a temp dip right now also helps to confirm Ovulation. I always have a dip right before I ovulate....SOOOOOO I am thinking you did! I will look for a nice high temp tomorrow! This is great news!

Cnotte - Maca helped me ovulate earlier....but it didnt shorten my LP....which might be what happened to you.

hi dandy and AJ

AFM - nothing going on here! CD 17 and 3 dpo....so I am in the TWW...weird though, my nips were hurting really bad last night which is not normal for me so early in the tww....I know it is too early to mean anything but just thought I would mention it.

Linny- CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see pictures of her! I hope you are all doing wonderful!

Never- That is wonderful news about your appointment and the HSG! My mother tried for almost 2 years to have me, she had a HSG and was pregnant with me the following month! I will actually be getting one of those in a month or so as well. Oh it's so great for you to be moving forward! So happy for you. :)

Ttc- Hoping and fingers crossed for you hun!

Dandy- Yay for O!! Fingers crossed so tightly for you!

Leeze- I was thinking about doing acupunture! I am glad you wrote about that. It seems like it's going well for you!

Kel- Look at those Opk's!! Oh wow! That is awesome! We just got more snow yesterday and then freezing rain. Did you get any of that? Kennebunkport is beautiful! I'm in Maine a lot. It's so nice up there. My family lives in Mass and Maine.

Celtic- Glad to hear your appointment went well! You are getting very close! :)

Yazzy- That sounds fun.. dog training classes! I love dogs. I would love to do something like that. Happy 10 weeks! :)

Sparkle- I'm so happy to hear Isla is doing so well! She seems like such a sweetheart! It must be so amazing.

AFM- The pregnacy is definitely ectopic. So I had to receive a mexotrethate injection yesterday. It's medicine to help dissolve all the cells that are forming in my tube. It's making me exhausted and a little nauseous. I was super uncomfortable all day yesterday and most of last night. The cramping and pressure from it was awful. I couldn't get comfortable. I'm doing a little better today but I have cramping and a dull throbbing pain on my left side which is where it is and it's making me nervous. I just want the medicine to work fast. I only have one tube. :(

Hello :hi: Delilah, Aj, Char, Tnt, SBB, CNotte, & anyone I missed!

KiKi - oh hunny I am sooo sorry! I hope those meds take care of it all and preserves your tube. I will pray for a complete and fast recovery for you.....

I'm so sorry Kiki, i'll pray for you too that all will be well and you wont have any more complications.

Hi ladies- I have been thinking of starting to take maca but am usnure as to which one to buy. For those taking it- do you do the powder, liquid drops, or capsules? Is yours pure? And are there anythings to NOT take it with? I am on vitamin B complex, prenatal, EPO, and baby aspirin. Is this all kosher? Also, is there report of women getting more messed up from it or does that absolutely not happen?
Any response appreciated. I do know how to google and find info but im looking for some personal experience with this one. Thanks.

Wow so much to remember now!:wacko:

Kiki oooh I hope it does work and your one tube is ok and im soo sorry it went this way for you, I hope you are ok and feeling better :hugs:

AJ dont worry about being small Im only 4ft 10 and my smallest was 8 pounds 5 :thumbup: you will have a lovely baby :flower:

Cnotte did the same for me earlier OV, so shorter cycle and LP stayed the same it does make cycles more regular!

TCC I got that in the TWW as well FX it means the same for you as it did for me:hugs:

Sparkle is she a great little girl :thumbup: Love your new ticker

nypage1981 I took the capsules pick an organic ones if you can, It made me feel great, increased my energy, my moods sorted out my cycles and I am pregnant now so it also helped there:flower: I took it for 3 months Im not takling it now I stopped in the TWW hope that helps a bit!

Leeze yep that and I think he is worried about me being in pain and the length of the drive to the hospital 1 hour and about 20 minutes depending on traffic. so I guess I should be happy he cares bless him :flower: Im sure we will work it out and cope with it if that should happen! it might mean as soon as I feel labour starting I will get ready and go, if Im ok I call in to my mums she only lives a 20 to 30 minute drive from the hospital :haha:

Linny :dance::dance: Huge congrats on the great news your baby girl is here :happydance::happydance: I hope you are ok and recovering well and Dp was ok and I can not wait to see a picture :hugs:

Hey to every one else sending out loads of :hugs:

:yipee: yay linny, glad to hear all are well :happydance: cant wait for her story :thumbup:

kel sorry to dissapoint but im not temping for the rest of my 2ww, it just stresses me when im trying to read my temps lol :dohh:

:wave: girl, i forgot what i read :dohh:

oh kiki that sux :hugs: heres hoping for a quick healing process for you and you tube stays safe :thumbup:

Hi ladies - a quick check in for me as I'm going out for dinner in 5 mins with some friends

CONGRATULATIONS Linny - how fabulous!! Glad to hear from Sparkle that all is well :hugs::hugs:

Kel, I've heard before that sometimes the LH surge is less than 24 hours and that's why it's sometimes recommended to test twice daily so I wouldn't worry about that :hugs:

Kiki - let's hope those meds do their job quickly, good you found out at last what was happening - fingers crossed for next time :hugs:

Nypage - nice to see you over here, I remember you from some of the 2WW threads! I'm taking maca capsules, gelatinised ones and they seem to work for me (although not got BFP yet!!!!)

Celtic, that's a bit of a scary thought being 1 hour 20 mins from the hospital!! I heard of someone through work recently who hired a camper van and camped out with his OH for about 2 days outside a hospital because they were worried about the journey! Sweet, but maybe a bit overboard!!

TTC and Dandy - good luck for 2WW!!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for short post but am gonna be late if I type anymore xx

Hey Leeze I remember you also! Sorry you are still trying, hope the maca helps. How long you been on it? Thanks for the responses ladies! Do you all take your maca with other things? Also, does it need to be stopped in 2WW or is that just what you want to do? I thought it could be taken the whole time.

Hey Leeze I remember you also! Sorry you are still trying, hope the maca helps. How long you been on it? Thanks for the responses ladies! Do you all take your maca with other things? Also, does it need to be stopped in 2WW or is that just what you want to do? I thought it could be taken the whole time.

You can take it trough out your cycle, I took eveningprimrose oil and omega3 along with mine but stopped the EP after a few cycles, I think some of the other girls are taking other vitamines with it.
did you read how MACA works :thumbup: most stop taking it when they get their BFP as not enough reserch done on it in pregnancy :flower:

welcome NY.....the capsules are easier to take as the powder isnt very tasty. I used both and if you arent in the mood for a shake then the powder can be a pain! I havent heard of Maca messing up anyones cycles in anything it made them shorter which meaned they oved sooner.....you can see in my siggy what I have been taking....I might try the baby aspirin next cycle....and not the epo...I heard taking them together can think your blood out to much.

Celitc- Oh I soooo hope so....was tingly nips a normal occurance for you this early in your cycle....that is what has me kinda weirded out...I seriously felt like my whole chest was on fire at one point last night....gonna try and not get my hopes up this early in the tww.....gonna be a long one!

welcome NY.....the capsules are easier to take as the powder isnt very tasty. I used both and if you arent in the mood for a shake then the powder can be a pain! I havent heard of Maca messing up anyones cycles in anything it made them shorter which meaned they oved sooner.....you can see in my siggy what I have been taking....I might try the baby aspirin next cycle....and not the epo...I heard taking them together can think your blood out to much.

Celitc- Oh I soooo hope so....was tingly nips a normal occurance for you this early in your cycle....that is what has me kinda weirded out...I seriously felt like my whole chest was on fire at one point last night....gonna try and not get my hopes up this early in the tww.....gonna be a long one!

Yep it was prob the first sign I got then it went away came back went away on till I got my BFP then my nipples were so sore wow up on till a few weeks ago, I was freaking out as I was thinking at this rate how in gods name would I feed baby :dohh::haha: but they are ok now bit sore now and then but no were what they were like!
I remember getting a shap pain in one boob and wondering what the hell it was :haha: sooo FX :happydance:

oh I pray it will happen for me.....funny but they arent that sore today...nips are fine now but boobs are sore only in the sides. I guess nothing to do but wait and see...

Ok Brad is home early from work so we are going to watch a movie catch up with you guys in a bit.

Hello ladies :hi: sorry I haven't been on much

Linny - big congratulations babe. Can't wait to see pics :)

Will catch up properly girls, can't use this new phone properly x

Ive read a tiny bit but mostly going off what women say about it on here. I think i'll try the drops or the capsules. Is there a certain brand thats best?

I think Im giving up EPO also. It hasnt really done much for me.....maybe helped for PMS but not for CM. Still no EWCM. I didnt know taking baby aspirin with EPO can thin blood too much. Thats crazy, thanks for the heads up.

My first sign of pregnancy is usually my nips also. They usually feel hard all the time and then I know I should test. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->