Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

KiKi hun I am soo very sorry :( :hugs: so what you are doing is going to save your tube? yes KPT-- I love it there.... my mom grew up in Kennebunkport- so we have a family home there but I rent because I have more people that come up with us then bedroom in the house.. LOL

Leeze- hope you had a nice time out with friends

TTC- what movie did you and Brad watch? have you seen the one with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long- I think it is called Going the Distance? it is FUNNY!!!!

Dandy I hear ya on the temp thing..but CRAP can't stalk your ass...:rofl:

AFM- gonna get jiggie with it tonight.. when I got home from work I checked the ole cervix... it FEELS opened and I still have SOME EWCM but it is not high and soft...
JUST PRAY FOR A TEMP RISE TOMORROW... if I don;t have one I don't know WHAT I will do.............. go on I guess.............. my OPK are def negative today- took one at work-nadda negative and then one when I got home,, tad darker then the one from work but def negative

kay gonna eat din din now.. Chicken Cheese Steak with mushrooms YUMMMMMYYY

Kel - we watched The Town with Ben Affleck...OMG he looked good in that movie!

I have a question!

I have researched interweb about Maca for a while now and only finding those hooky sites that are tryign to sell their kind so its very hard to see something that seems genuine. Anyone get info or referred to maca by a doctor by any chance? And, how much do ya'll take? One site said 10 300 mg capsules a day? 10???

I have a question!

I have researched interweb about Maca for a while now and only finding those hooky sites that are tryign to sell their kind so its very hard to see something that seems genuine. Anyone get info or referred to maca by a doctor by any chance? And, how much do ya'll take? One site said 10 300 mg capsules a day? 10???

holy crap I wouldnt take 10 a day :wacko: its normally 2 per day! one in the morning and afternoon or both in the morning, I know the cycle I get pregnant I took double so 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon for two weeks and then I stopped taking them to give me a break! I would have started back on them again but got my BFP then :flower:

I know I am the annoying question girl- but what was the amount in mg that you took then?

Hey girls,

Kiki - lovely to see you back here. I am sooo sorry to hear it was ectopic and I am wishing you a speedy and full recovery so they can save your tube. If they give you a HSG that will clear your tube and fingers crossed give you your BFP :)

TTC - thanks hun, yeah there is no reason for OH to be a stress head over money as we are fine but thats just him I suppose, I am just so used to my family who just go with the flow and what happens, happens. Just thinking back to my BFP...I always get sore nips during and after ovulation, I think they stopped hurting but my bb's hurt a bit and the week I tested they were soooo sore...more than ever before. They are easing a little bit now which I have heard is normal. Fingers crossed for you :)

AFM - apart from being full of trapped wind I am all good. Dog training last night was fun, getting back into it now. Looking forward to the weekend, catching up with family and friends and just chilling.

NYpage we all took much higher doses of maca than that, each tab was like 1000-1500mcg so that's why you'd only need to take one or two a day with those, that 300mcg stuff is way too low!

comes slidding in..............

my Ta Ta's HURT!!!! wooo hooooooooooo LOL

TTC- yeah we watched that over the holidays it was a great movie but his accent NOT so good and he is FROM Boston... it sounded fake

Ut ohhhhhhhh Yazzy has the fartie farts :rofl:

Where the hell is everyone???????????

I don't like talking with myself but if I have to I will have my own convo in here today :rofl:

kel :yipee: :happydance: yay girlie!! thats a great sign :yipee: wish mine hurt like normal :dohh:

:wave: girls

im so over getting up at 4am :dohh: been going into work an hr early since the floods, i think next week im gonna get up an hr later :thumbup: im just buggered, cant wait to sleep in on the weekend

:rofl: Celtic order out.............. I have no idea what we are having today

Dandy- UGH I know all to well the 4am crap.. before i started working from home that was my normal time everyday and it SUXS............

has the floods gone down?

ohh no- nooooooo sore ta ta's? they hurt if I squeeze them but then again IF I def did O they won't start hurting good for a few more days

yes kel i always have sore nips when i Ov :dohh: this time nada... :shrug: maybe i didnt really OV :shrug: yes 4 am does suck!! and yes the floods have gone down, we are bak at work we are running on generators :dohh: and they are still cleaning, but we are functioning :thumbup:

sorry gotta jump in the shower then off to work :dohh:

that is good to hear.....

Have a good day at work

and just remember not EVERY cycle is the same............ I would DEF say you O'd I have no doubt at all..............

look at me.. I have been ON progesterone cream since Jan 6th and that is suppose to SURPRESS ovulaton because it tricks the body to think it has already O'd and when I stop- it decreases the levels and I shed my uterus- and HELLO period time...

well I also found out that it can also TRIGGER ovulation.. because I am progesterone deprived I guess I leveled out my hormones this time around.... so why have I not O'd in the past months???? I dunno

:hi: CHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you

kel - i'm here. i've been sick all week and just been layed up in bed. had to miss today's temperature, i took it, but i had a fever so it was pointless to even put down. so glad to hear the tata's are sore and hopefully your temps will confirm it!

dandy - i didn't think i ovulated last cycle either because my nipples never got sore, but then it was confirmed by the FS that i did so i wouldn't worry about not ovulating or not having the sore nipples sweets.

char - missed you too honey!

kiki - so sorry for the news. we will be here to get through this with you and hopefully the best can come from it.

celtic - i spent the last few hours debating the same thing and finally did!

DH and i just booked our long over due honey moon to athens & santorini, greece, in april! :happydance:

TTC & Celtic - this helps to know a lot. My LP is usually 14 - 16 days but to have a 35 day cycle was nice too :happydance: I'm hoping it'll shorten me down between 28 and 31 soon if not help me get that awesome :bfp: I'm praying for.

Celtic - did you have your DH take Maca?

Kiki - I'm so sorry to hear about your ectopic. I'm praying for you sweetie. I had a friend go through that and within 3 months she was prego again and had a healthy little boy.

Welcome NY!! I'm trying the capsules and I'm already up to 2k MG a week. By Sunday I'll be taking 2500 and stopping there considering my body weight. Have DH take 500 MG a day to start him off, that's what I'm having my DH try.

Kel - sounds like a good starter sign! I'm rooting for you darling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->