Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

aww Never babe I hope you feel better hun :hugs: that is what i had to do in Dec... when I was sick, my temps were in the high 99 range and well WE ALL know that is not a temp that I would get.. :lol:

DH and i just booked our long over due honey moon to athens & santorini, greece, in april!
accckkkk AWESOME.....................

Kel - sounds like a good starter sign! I'm rooting for you darling!

I hope so.... thanks hun

Kel to late moved my lazy ass and cooked some yummy food now I have heartburn and Im craving some thing Fizzy :wacko: ooh the joys!

CNotte I did and he took ginzing oops think I spelt that wrong sorry! as well :flower:

Never that sounds amazing :happydance: feel better soon :hugs:

xcharx good to see you :flower:

TNT were are you hope your chilling out and loads of luck for tomorrow hope that egg is super duper and the swimmers are on over drive:thumbup:

Man I just had a low before dinner so have DH getting me a wee treat shhhhh its chocolate :cloud9: to help bring them back up! whoops should have gotten off my ass sooner to eat :dohh:

yazzy - Well I hope they get so sore that I cant move....LOL

Kel - Um, I think we got a nice temp spike..YOU OVED YOU OVED....I know I know....I wont count my chickens but I sent you all my high temp mojo I could last night....so this morning I got a low one....hahaha...well if it had to go to anyone, I am happy it was you hun! Didnt I tell you that the prog you were taking might trigger ovulation...hahaha..Geez I should be a dr...LOL

Char - hey hun

Dandy - any symptoms to spot yet????

never - I am sooooo jealous of your honeymoon...wow hun have a great time and take loads of pics!

Celtic - oh take care of yourself hun! You got our next maca bub inside of you!

Thinking of you Linny, Sparkle, and SBB!

Um who did I forget??????????

yazzy - Well I hope they get so sore that I cant move....LOL

Kel - Um, I think we got a nice temp spike..YOU OVED YOU OVED....I know I know....I wont count my chickens but I sent you all my high temp mojo I could last night....so this morning I got a low one....hahaha...well if it had to go to anyone, I am happy it was you hun! Didnt I tell you that the prog you were taking might trigger ovulation...hahaha..Geez I should be a dr...LOL

Char - hey hun

Dandy - any symptoms to spot yet????

never - I am sooooo jealous of your honeymoon...wow hun have a great time and take loads of pics!

Celtic - oh take care of yourself hun! You got our next maca bub inside of you!

Thinking of you Linny, Sparkle, and SBB!

Um who did I forget??????????

OMG :dohh: flippin hell I am next scary :happydance:

Time for more of you to join me I think!! we need to add 3 or hell allof you :cloud9: now that would make my year never mind my day!

Never - I hope you're right and I hope your next cycle is the last for you for a long while!! FX'd for you darling!!:thumbup:

Celtic - how many MG of Maca was your DH taking?

Celtic what ya make????????????? I am getting hungry lol I didn't eat lunch

TTC oooh geesh thank you for the vibes hun but I am soo sure I didn't take away your temp.............. just an ODD yucky temp today for you........you take it orally? could you possibly of slept with your mouth open last nite? or maybe a tad colder in the ISLAND GETAWAY you live in,,,I do't even want to KNOW the temp there

YEAH WE ARE GETTING MORE FLUCKING SNOW tonight... Tuesday we got 2 more inches AND ICE to top it off now MORE......................Son a B................

Never - I hope you're right and I hope your next cycle is the last for you for a long while!! FX'd for you darling!!:thumbup:

Celtic - how many MG of Maca was your DH taking?

oh god I am not sure, hold on while i try find the one we were taking! well there was 500mg x 250 Capsulesand we took two per day! this is the one we took!
https://cgi.ebay.ie/MACA-500mg-x-25...auty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item3a4b15c8b4

I gave the bottle to my sister as she get POCS from her weight and her AF stops she hadnt had one in 6 months:wacko: but she was only on the MACA for two weeks and she had one she was delighted! prob not so happy with the feeling horney side effect as she is single at the mo!

kel did you know you were prog deprived? do you remember how much you took to bring on Ov?? you might be able to do it again :happydance:

never :hugs: sorry you have been sick, hope you get better quick

thanx guys i know you are right, its just weird that my nips arent sore :shrug: its so bizarre :haha:

kel did you know you were prog deprived? do you remember how much you took to bring on Ov?? you might be able to do it again :happydance:

never :hugs: sorry you have been sick, hope you get better quick

thanx guys i know you are right, its just weird that my nips arent sore :shrug: its so bizarre :haha:

may be not having sore nipples is a sign for you! FX

snow!! :cold: i love snow :cloud9:

celtic :haha: yep girlie you are next, then we got yazzy and char bring up the rear (is that all the preggo girls?) then us non prego girls dragging the chain :dohh: would be nice to see a few bfps soon, its been pretty quiet

haha wishful thinking celtic, but wouldnt the signs start after i actually get preg and not just when im Oving :dohh:

and ttc no symptoms to spot yet, im exhausted, tired all the time, but im thinking thats the fact i've been waking up at 4 am every day :dohh: any symptoms for you yet ttc?

kel did you know you were prog deprived? do you remember how much you took to bring on Ov?? you might be able to do it again

Yep I have known, that is what they think was the cause of my last MC- my progesterone levels we SOOO freakin low.. VERY LOW

I take the same amount each time I decide to take it... well at least when I think I O'd....

I found this article on line

https://www.goodprogesteronecream.com/conception.html

Progesterone cream was used by John Lee, MD to also help infertility after the age of 35 for women. Progesterone may be used to trigger ovulation, and get the woman to conceive.

Many times as women pass the age of 35, they have regular cycles, but they are making only estradiol and NOT progesterone. This is because after the age of 35, the follicles come up, do NOT ovulate and go back down. Normally, the follicle would pop out an egg, and then the used follicle becomes the corpus luteum. The corpus luteum then produces progesterone.

However, after the age of 35, the follicle comes up and then goes back down. No egg is released. No corpus luteum is produced. No progesterone is produced. After the age of 35, only estradiol is produced during most menstrual cycles. This ensures estrogen dominance.

that part really had my mouth wide open

oh yeah BTW you can HAVE OUR SNOW I am done with snow now..... it makes my house all dirty at the door way and my kitchen

i'm with you on the hating snow kel. i was over it after the second storm hit germany. now i'm ready for our summer that only last for like two months.

kel :dohh: just post the snow over then :thumbup:

celtic - thats funny about your sis being horney and single :haha: the maca really sounds awesome when you hear stories like that

and never maybe your honeymoon will be your bfp cycle :happydance: yay im excited plus i looooovvvvvvvvveeeee holidays!! so have lots of fun

that would be amazing dandy, but not sure i will even be fertile then. i know i'm not going to be next month when i see him, then in april i don't know, and after that we don't know when our next time together will even be. we are trying to not look that far in advance though because it's depressing.

:cry: :hugs: try not to think about it just have lots of fun :winkwink: you are a strong person never, i know i could never do what you are doing (in the distance from you OH) :hugs: i really hope you get your bumb i mean *BUMP* :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->