Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ya know the WEIRD thing

If I add one more higher temp for tomorrow it gives me my O date as Wednesday

AND my EDD would be Oct 12th 2011-based on O day...

OK how weird is the fact that I started to MC on Oct 12, 2009- but didn't know that I had until Oct 13, 2009

ya know the WEIRD thing

If I add one more higher temp for tomorrow it gives me my O date as Wednesday

AND my EDD would be Oct 12th 2011-based on O day...

OK how weird is the fact that I started to MC on Oct 12, 2009- but didn't know that I had until Oct 13, 2009

its Faith may be :hugs:

:wave: kel!!

Sorry I haven't read back so i'm hoping all are ok? Let me know if there are any :bfp: i might have missed!

I hear Sparkle filled you all in, typing is slow with one hand as i'm breast feeding my lovely daughter Maisy Rose Little :D

Well I have to say I wasn't expecting her early but my birth story is quite nice so i'll share if thats ok :)

Went to bed tuesday night at about half 10 and woke up an hour later soaked through with pinky blood! Went to the toilet and there was loads more blood and it didn't seem to stop. Was crapping myself at this point so woke OH up who told me to call hospital. Looking back it was quite funny cos i just kept running out the bathroom for the number for hospital and then running back in cos this clear liquid started gushing out and covering my pad!!!!! Thats when it hit me......it was my waters and she was coming :)

Hospital wanted me in to take a look at me so by 12am I was being examined. They confirmed my waters had gone but that most likely labour wouldn't start for 24hours as I was only getting light back pain and wasn't even registering properly on there monitor. They wanted to keep me in though cos of my high blood pressure and found protein in my urine.

OH as sent home at 2am and I tried to get some sleep. By 3.30am i had period cramps that were really picking up and felt such a wuss having to ask for pain relief...they told me it was early labour and gave me paracetomal :( I was joking that I was a weakling and god help me when the 'proper' contractions started!!!

I was in this small ward struggling with what felt like the worst period cramps ever, and trying not to make a noise. They seemed to get closer & closer and soon there was no let up in between. By 5am I struggled to walk to nurse who advised me to take a bath...so off I went! Bath was ok but after a while I felt heavy in my bottom. Once out I was back on the ward asking for something else. One of the nurses finally took me seriously at 6am and said they'd better have a look (up to this point I hadn't been examined at all!!) To my shock I was 9cm....and i'd got there in record time with no real pain relief :happydance:

Then it went quick, OH was told to come in and hurry and was wheeled to delivery in massive pain with no real letup in between! OH was fantastic, it all went smoothly (but very painfully) and Maisy was born at 8.12am. What a shock to call our families that day to say she was here :) I got home yesterday afternoon and were just getting by on a minimum amount of sleep.....I had NONE tuesday night as was in labour, half and hour or so weds night in hospital due to babies crying all night and my baby being greedy and last night had an hour and a half so were getting there!

She's wonderful but my boobs hurt :rofl:

Anyway will be back to check in on you all, sorry its been so long :)

AWW LINNY look at her............ how frigin precious :hugs: beautiful name as well

I bet you were surprised but glad labor went well

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU AGAIN

:wave: Girls!!!

LINNY- OMG OMG OMG OMG :happydance::happydance: I musta missed that little one is here! CONGRATULATIONS I love your pic. She is precious and just LOVE the name Maisy Rose....so cute! And boy did you have a delivery story there. Such a strong woman. Glad OH actually pulled through and did great! Sorry the ta's ta's hurt though!

Im at work and can't really catch up properly!

linny - maisy is so freaking beautiful! wow.... we were all wrong on EDD hehe. get some rest girl. what a whirld wind birthing story and what a strong cookie you are!

kel - i was thinking WED as your ovulation date anyway. how ironic of the EDD. i agree with celtic, maybe it's fate.

i'm feeling a lot better today and thank you for all the well wishes girls. 3rd day of high's on the CBFM. i'm having a feeling i might ovulate sooner than usual this cycle, but who knows. my hormones have been crazy this week and i've been so insecure. this usually only happens around ovulation and around my period.

:hi: ladies...

kel - yay hope its a bfp :) :) wahoo!!

Linny - Omg I hope my labour is good like yours :) shes luvly :) Aww soo proud of you!!

what else have I missed girls??

had my 20week scan thurs, baby is fine. WouldnT tell me the sex, soo looks like ill hafta pay to find out!! Cant believe im 20weeks. Really need to start buying more things now, I only have a few baby grows, a play mat thingy and some bibs!!

missed you girls :hugs: :kiss:

xxxx

I know with the excitement going on right now..... I didn't want to bring this up but im HELLA confused!!

Had a positive OPK on a digi...it was smiley both times I took them....AND my temps are low still. Now I know i haven't been TTC sense August but I feel stupid right cause can't remember if this means im OVing or about to. With my temps still low and positive OPKs twice on digi.... im just confused. :haha: We werent supposed to start inseminating until tonight so I HOPE i didn't miss it already! Ive NEVER ov'd this soon.

What to do what to do?????

OOOH Linny she is beautiful I love your pic and well done you did brilliant!

get that cream on your nipples and hope your boobs get used to all the sucking you know what I cant wait to feed now and I hope my labour is like yours I really hope I go my self now and advoid being induced

Im over the moon for you and I hope you get to pop in and update more have you more pictures on FB :cloud9::cloud9: ahhh so happy :cry: arent the MACA babies really cute and beautiful hope my little man is as good when he arrives!

You know were we are if you need to moan or any advice :hugs:

OOH well done to your OH see may be his worring was a sign he would be great because he cared! think I felt the same about my DH and I know he will be brill this time he knows exactly what to excpect but is worried my water will go and will he get me to the hospital on time he will Mind over matter Ild pant my way there LOL

yay so happy now, better go eat feelmy BS dropping because im on here to long and should of had my dinner by now ooops! dont worry girls I will be fine

:hugs:

OHHHH KEL!!!

I just did a little happy dance with your temps and timing of BDing. FX FX ohhhh praying so hard for ya! I definitely agree with WED for OVing. And so crazy about EDD! Would be fate if so.

Never- Sorry you been so sickly! Have you decided about your HSG?

What else is going on girls? This comp is too slow to run through all the pages!

Celtic- You have such good advice! Hope you start to feeling better....im sure a nice meal will help! Have they had to increase the insulin more? I can't wait to see your little bub. I bet he will be GORGEOUS just like all the other maca bubs! They are so cute.

Celtic - Whens your lil man due? Ive forgotten! Cant believe weve had 3 born in such a short space of time :)

Tnt - im confused too babe. Jus hope it hasnt messed up your chances :hugs:
xx

Good Morning Ladies - sorry it's taking me so long to come back and reply to posts. I'm running around during the day and working late nights again.

Celtic - That's the Maca I'm taking currently. DH is only taking one because he's skeptical about taking anything in a pill form. I actually have to break the capsule and put it in food for him.

Never - How are you feeling today? Your temp looks like it's back to normal!

Celtic - Whens your lil man due? Ive forgotten! Cant believe weve had 3 born in such a short space of time :)

Tnt - im confused too babe. Jus hope it hasnt messed up your chances :hugs:
xx

Ya im really confused too. Ive always ov'd CD20-22. I think I ov'd once CD18. I gotta look back. But I will probably do another OPk later tonight when I get home.
How are you doing hun? Are you going to get a private scan soon?

TnT- you are good........... I got a smiley on a digie on Tuesday and my temps will show O date the next day...so lets PRAY you get a temp DROP tomorrow morning OR a BIG OLE RISE and it will make O day either today OR tomorrow...

so if you inseminate tonight and tomorrow you got yourself covered AND IF you O tomorrow with the drop then you better be insem on Sunday as well

Never soooooooooo glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Char- I can't BELIEVE you are 20 week either.. DANG and glad US went well but sorry you couldn't find out the sex....

So I have been doing zumba class lately and wanna go next week but im worried it might be too hard of a work out while trying or possibly being preg. Do you girls think it would do harm? Sense im slightly outta shape its a really good hard workout and love it....so I just dont want to ruin any chances or go through another loss!

no you'll be fine.. I asked the doctor back in Paril if it was OK for me to continue the gym and he said yes.. Of course I stopped because I was afraid of MC.... but I see nuttin wrong with it

Glad you are enjoying the classes- saw your posts on FB :)

TnT- you are good........... I got a smiley on a digie on Tuesday and my temps will show O date the next day...so lets PRAY you get a temp DROP tomorrow morning OR a BIG OLE RISE and it will make O day either today OR tomorrow...

so if you inseminate tonight and tomorrow you got yourself covered AND IF you O tomorrow with the drop then you better be insem on Sunday as well

Never soooooooooo glad you are feeling better :hugs:

Char- I can't BELIEVE you are 20 week either.. DANG and glad US went well but sorry you couldn't find out the sex....

Okay that does help! Wondering if my metformin is shortening my cycles. Last cycle was same ole 36 days so IDK...I wasn't expecting a positive opk today!

PS we are getting hit with SNOW again!!! So you should get this here soon prob! UGHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->