Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

linny - :cloud9: now thats a great birth story :happydance: glad it all went so smoothly for you :yipee: she is beautiful and that is simply a beautiful name :hugs: you did good girl

tnt - everyone has prob already answered your question (im still catching up) but when you have a pos opk it means you are about to Ov in the next 12-48 hrs i believe :shrug: so go and get inseminated girl :thumbup:

linny - :hugs: what a fabulous OH you have linny :hugs: the pressie is so sweet :cloud9: sorry you nips are bleeding, ouch!!

never my testing date: Sat 29 Jan

does anyone talk to welshie? how is she??

Hey girls

Leeze- Good luck my dear and FX and babydust!!

AJ- sounds like some good signs!! FX

Dandy- I took clomid and maca and metformin and dr said it was all ok. So I think you would be ok.

AFM- Took another OPK because im a freak I guess! :haha: and DEF positive....another smiley face. Im super emotional right now too. I can't remember if I get like this every time Im about to OV. But thinking I do. NERVOUS NERVOUS! :haha:

Never- AF should be here Feb 9th-10th. So prob testing the 9th. We will see how it goes.

dandy - yes you can take maca and soy. the only things i've read that you can't take with soy are clomid (obviously) and vitex/chasteberry/agnust cactus. i've taken it with soy before and didn't notice any problems.

CNOTTE - valentine's :bfp: hopefully! :happydance:

i wish my maca would hurry and come in. i'm so anxious to be on it again! my 4th day of highs on my CBFM, but my temperatures are pretty stable, so i can't complain. still thinking i might ovulate earlier than usual this cycle but we will see. birthday party tonight, so my time to relax this week. woot woot. got informed our exercise is going to be at 0600 from now on instead of 0630. apparently tons of people failed their PT test and 5 guys decided not to shave for formation yesterday. WONDERFUL! it's okay, it's not like i need to SLEEP or anything. ugh...

another pregnancy announcement on FB, put me out of my misery! i think AR might possibly be the most fertile state in the united states. i'm not lying.. i knew 9 girls pregnant my senior year... i know well over that they gave birth last year. GAH! did they give some how to get pregnant class that i missed in high school?

TNT - i always get that way around ovulation and so does TTC, if i read her post correctly. i'm overly sensitive and insecure too. it's a great package for DH to deal with when we're apart, HAHA. "who's that?" "oh..." "i don't like her.." :rofl: GOOD LUCK SWEETHEART! "get errrrr done!!" haha

Never - ah sorry someone else is pregnant on Facebook :( I remember how that feels! It got to a point last year when I was ready to delete my account just soo I didn't have to look anymore! :hugs:

Dandy - has your hubby had his sa done?

Agreed to work my day off ladies,my pay next month better be nice! Then can have a gender scan:)
Oh yea yazzy when's ur 12 week scan?

Xxxx

Ahhhh sleep such a wonderful thing, apart from OH getting in at 12 and making a tonne of noise! I slept loads and am happy woo hoo!!! Off to town later - need to pick up my engagement ring and off to the cinema with my sis and out with my friend later...yay can't wait!

Dandy - yep its fine to take maca and soy together. When are you going back to the fs, are you going to start clomid?

Never - sorry to hear someone else has posted on fb - I felt like that last year, people who hadn't been with their OH's long falling pregnant at the drop of a hat. Keep positive hun because when it happens for you it will be extra special.

Char - i've got my first scan on Wednesday...exciting and scary. Will only be 11 weeks to the day by my calculations so they may have to call me back for the NT measurements. A bit worried I won't get much of a pic but as long as I can see him//her bouncing around I will be on top of the world.
Good news about your pay packet! How are you doing now? Any luck with houses?

OHHHH KEL!!!

I just did a little happy dance with your temps and timing of BDing. FX FX ohhhh praying so hard for ya! I definitely agree with WED for OVing. And so crazy about EDD! Would be fate if so.

Never- Sorry you been so sickly! Have you decided about your HSG?

What else is going on girls? This comp is too slow to run through all the pages!
Loads and loads of Luck TNT FX :hugs:
yea they upped my insulin, but I was asking him is that because of good control or bad control of the GD and he said thats normal and to be expected the futher I get the more insulin I will need. :flower:

MY DS who is 7 wants snow again so bad he was so sad when none fell last night, its gotten very cold again we have a blanket of white thick frost every were!

Celtic - Whens your lil man due? Ive forgotten! Cant believe weve had 3 born in such a short space of time :)

Tnt - im confused too babe. Jus hope it hasnt messed up your chances :hugs:
xx

Im due the 18 of March :happydance:

Good Morning Ladies - sorry it's taking me so long to come back and reply to posts. I'm running around during the day and working late nights again.

Celtic - That's the Maca I'm taking currently. DH is only taking one because he's skeptical about taking anything in a pill form. I actually have to break the capsule and put it in food for him.

Never - How are you feeling today? Your temp looks like it's back to normal!

Tell him to take the two, I had my supisions something was not right with my DH swimmers he seemed to have less fluid IYKWIM but the MACA sorted out that I think !

Thanks for the replies girls......she has a bizarre Rod Stewart type haircut :haha: but I am in love with her so much :)

Char..it was a great birth really, VERY painful but you know what you just do what you have to do to make sure she's born ok. I just went with the contractions cos they were so strong and listened to what the midwife was saying. I was lucky though, hope you are too hun!

OH said he was really proud of me, couldn't believe it. No shouting and screaming I just got on with it :) He just bought me a Tiffany & Co bracelet & earings to say well done. He says even now he's proud of how well Ive taken to it.

Celtic...hospital were a bit crap at teaching. Just spoke to my midwife and she gave me different advice from them so will try that. My poor nips are bleeding now BOOOO!!! I have the cream on as we speak!!

Right gonna try a cat nap and then I will catch up propery with everyone else x x x

ahhhh so sweet what a lovely present for you, what advice did the midwife give you, are you happy with her latch, as soon as thats right the soreness should go its so much easier :hugs: well done :thumbup:

OMG you guys were chatty!! :coffee:

as for all the jan/early feb testers :happydance: im so glad kel is one of them and i really hope we get at least 1 bfp :thumbup: so far i dont think it will be me :dohh: no signs or symptoms i feel absolutely normal :dohh:

that info you posted celtic means i am going to look for the smaller tabs of maca and try to take it again :thumbup: it sounds awesome!!

yea I know as I was reading, I was like no wornder it worked LOL

My DH parents called in last night so never got back on line, you girls were sooo chatty LOL but my FIL says to me better get your self sorted he has a feeling baby will come early with in the next 3 weeks, :haha: he said I guessed you were pregnant before any one else so you better listen! :wacko: I was like noooo to early eek! I mentioned I have been feeling loads of pressure!

Yazzy - glad u had a good sleep :thumbup: I'm excited for your scan :) yay! Can't wait to see pics :) well jus went to see a house, was quite nice but were going to see another next week too - there on the same road but with diff estate agents

Celtic - ooh not long :) time will fly hehe are u nearly ready??

Yazzy - glad u had a good sleep :thumbup: I'm excited for your scan :) yay! Can't wait to see pics :) well jus went to see a house, was quite nice but were going to see another next week too - there on the same road but with diff estate agents

Celtic - ooh not long :) time will fly hehe are u nearly ready??

I have some stuff ready, washed any baby boy stuff I have and I have bought a few outfits, but Ive loads to get for me and the bag for hospital better get a move on really LOL

:hi: muh friends

I AM OFFICALLY IN THE TTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee dooooooogie

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

kay I will be back in a bit I NEED COFFEE BAD

Thanks Never I am soo very excited...

BUT I do have a feeling it WILL go down a tad tomorrow... we were out last night - I did have a few beers and didn't go to bed until 1am .... I still know that I would of gotten my CC today anyways

HOW YOU FEELING????

oh yeah someone asked about Welshie on here.. was it Dandy?

She is fine- she is taking a much needed break- I speak to her once a twice a week

I will let her all know you are thinking of her and miss her very much-

i know what you mean. i'm planning on drinking quite a bit tonight. :rofl: i need to since i really didn't much because of my last cycle. my friend is having a birthday party and the weather here in mannheim is great it's nice and sunny outside. it's still cooler than the spring, but so pretty. it's snowing in other parts, so we are lucky! BBQ TIME!

i'm feeling a lot better. headache comes and goes now but for the most part i'm great, thanks for asking :)

DH might be getting to leave deployment sooner than april now. i would be excited, but that just means he gets to go back to the states sooner, nothing big for me. i hate when he is in the states, as selfish as it is, because then he is 7 hours behind me and i never get to talk to him! it makes the days so much longer :(

i believe it was dandy and i both that asked. glad she is getting a break, but sure do miss her. let her know definitely!

ohh nice enjoy the party- I think we are going to lay low tonight :)

you don't even want to know how cold it is in Jersey- last night went down to 9 degrees

DH might be getting to leave deployment sooner than april now. i would be excited, but that just means he gets to go back to the states sooner, nothing big for me. i hate when he is in the states, as selfish as it is, because then he is 7 hours behind me and i never get to talk to him! it makes the days so much longer

UGH a no win situtation- you want to see him but ya want to be close to him so at least you can talk more often.......... GOSH DANNGIT Never we need to KNOCKED UP so you can be with him all the time :hugs:

I will def tell her you all have been asking for her - She misses all of you and she said it has been so very hard to stay away from here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->