Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

no you'll be fine.. I asked the doctor back in Paril if it was OK for me to continue the gym and he said yes.. Of course I stopped because I was afraid of MC.... but I see nuttin wrong with it

Glad you are enjoying the classes- saw your posts on FB :)

YA I lOOVE them and have been in such a better mood lately and just feeling good. Except last night we had a diff instructor for the zumba and she was not that great!

I felt like I was in jazz class doing "jazz fingers" instead of salsa dancing around. I didn't even sweat last night either! :dohh::haha:

are you doing insem this cycle TNT?

Yes, tonight we are starting the marathon. :haha: Thats why I been MIA because im freaking out and nervous again! :haha: And then today got the pos opk and freaked out again. Cuz I wanted to make sure we got insem in before I ov'd and then day of and day after. So idk...

Ok lunch over girls...gotta haircut coming in...so gotta go! Will check back tonight at some point. Thanks for the chit chat and advice! FX for tonight! So nervous! :haha:

Thanks for the replies girls......she has a bizarre Rod Stewart type haircut :haha: but I am in love with her so much :)

Char..it was a great birth really, VERY painful but you know what you just do what you have to do to make sure she's born ok. I just went with the contractions cos they were so strong and listened to what the midwife was saying. I was lucky though, hope you are too hun!

OH said he was really proud of me, couldn't believe it. No shouting and screaming I just got on with it :) He just bought me a Tiffany & Co bracelet & earings to say well done. He says even now he's proud of how well Ive taken to it.

Celtic...hospital were a bit crap at teaching. Just spoke to my midwife and she gave me different advice from them so will try that. My poor nips are bleeding now BOOOO!!! I have the cream on as we speak!!

Right gonna try a cat nap and then I will catch up propery with everyone else x x x

Awwww, congrats Linny, she is a beaut!!! I knew your DH would handle it well when the time came, how sweet of him to buy you a gift too for your hard work :) So glad it was so quick for you and the LO is fine.

Char i'm pretty good at guessing gender, post a bump pic and let me have a go at it! :D I haven't been wrong yet so lets see!

Good luck TNT! I hope your insemination is successful.

Kel, i have everything crossed for you, sending as much PMA, baby dust, prayers and everything your way! I REALLY hope this is your month!

AFM, I have a lot of CM, htat usually happens leading up to ov anyway so i'm not surprised, its good but also kind of annoying cuz then i keep wondering if my clothes are obviously damp.:dohh:

Hi ladies :hi: and how lovely to see a pic of Maisy :baby: and hear about Linny's story. Well done, Linny - and great to see your OH was brilliant - and a lovely "pushing present" too - how fab!! Hope your nips get better soon!! :hugs:

TNT - I've never got the hang of temping but I think the smiley faces on the OPKs are positive about 12-36 hours before O so tonight would be a good time to do the insem (and the next 2 nights too if you can). Good luck :hugs:

Nypage - I don't know much about combining maca with vit b so can't help you there. Sorry to hear about your losses, I know how hard that is. I hope it's your time soon - and I WANT A BABY too!!! Feels good to put it in capitals actually!!! :haha:

Never - very moving pics of your unit, you must be really proud. Hope you're doing ok, not long now till you see your OH again :hugs:

Kel - that's funny about the dates, maybe it is fate and this will be your lucky cycle - let's hope so :hugs: When I got pregnant last year my EDD was 2nd Feb and that's just round the corner now. I had hoped I'd be preg again by now but no such luck ... although I'm not out this month yet!!! :winkwink:

AJ - good news for lots of CM - hope it's very fertile for you and it's your lucky month!! :hugs:

Yazzy - lovely pics of your kittens. I thought Choclit was adorable!!! I've got a big fat black and white cat, not a special breed but a very special cat. He's a rescue cat and I've had him for 8 years - he's only started to trust me in the last couple years and is still very jumpy!!!

I'm sure I was going to say other stuff but now can't remember any of it! Am feeling really tired and have just been having a massive sneezing fit, I hope these are BFP signs and not signs of a nasty cold coming!!!!

Baby dust to all, enjoy your weekends xx:hugs::hugs::dust:

Hi girls,

just stumbled onto this thread, have never heard of maca before, but will be buying some asap, any hint on the best place to buy from?
after coming off my anti-depressants 2 months ago i'm still waiting for my sex drive to return, i was highly sexed before depression bit my bum :( so i'm hoping the maca can revive that....

we've been TTC for about 14 months, but only recently realised how much we really want that BNP, i'm going to make doc appointments for us both, just to make sure it's all still working....we both have teenage sons from previous relationships so we know it worked once upon a time!!

babydust to all xxx

Hi girls,

just stumbled onto this thread, have never heard of maca before, but will be buying some asap, any hint on the best place to buy from?
after coming off my anti-depressants 2 months ago i'm still waiting for my sex drive to return, i was highly sexed before depression bit my bum :( so i'm hoping the maca can revive that....

we've been TTC for about 14 months, but only recently realised how much we really want that BNP, i'm going to make doc appointments for us both, just to make sure it's all still working....we both have teenage sons from previous relationships so we know it worked once upon a time!!

babydust to all xxx

BFP!!! not BNP...all this lingo confuses me :dohh:

welcome jec! don't let the lingo overwhelm you, you will get used to it in time. it confused me a lot at first too, haha.

you are in the UK, correct? this is the brand most of the ladies on here from the UK get: https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca/maca-root-capsulesperuvian-approx.-200-caps.html i recommend the capsules, because the smell and taste are gross so the powder is a bit overboard for me.

hey all, give me all your testing dates - i want to do a cool little thing for dates like welshie has. it won't be on the front page like welshie's but will be nice to see!

Hey everyone,

Leeze - ahh thank you my mum was really pleased with the litter of kittens, they really are true Devons in looks and character. Choclit is the one thats going to London to live...she is a real live wire! Did you see the pics of other cats....I also have a big fat black and white boy, I rescued his mum and kept him when he was born....he is sooo precious to me but at the moment he still lives down the road at my mums because my road is too dangerous for him.

Char - lovely to see you on here :) Wow 20 weeks already...i'm going to do my best to not find out the sex but they do tell you at my hospital. So pleased your scan went well.

Kel - I hope the tie in with dates makes this your lucky month.

TNT - relax hun...easier said than done I know. Just get inseminating and good luck.

And WOW Linny....Maisy is gorgeous and what a beautiful name. Sounds like you did good girl!!! Thats just the best news you are both home safe and sound. Enjoy all those cuddles with your baby girl :)

Never - can't wait to see the list, its nice knowing when people are testing.

AFM - omg I am a grumpy moo tonight...my lack of sleep is catching up on me lol! Went out for a nice walk with the dog (OH walked 2 for me so only had the boy to walk) but i'm so tired I just want to rant and rave and luckily the OH has gone out lol so now i'm enjoying a chilled evening with my dogs hee hee.

awwwww yazzy, a chilled night sounds just like what you need! i can't wait for the list either...

need dates for: AJ, TTC, CNotte, NY, Leeze, Delilah, Dandy, TNT, am i missing anyone?

Never - where is welshie?? Miss her too!!

jec - I got mine from creative nature :) I cant praise maca enough!!

Yazzy - Aww babe :hugs: hope your goin to relax 2mra :)

Xxx

Kel - OMG.....that is freaky....but I do think you did ov on Wednesday...do you think you did otherwise?

Linny - OMG.....gorgeous....congrats hun, you dun good!

never - so funny you say that about feeling insecure....I always have anxiety.....like horrible....I am testing on the 30th if I make it that long....

TnT - you will ov in about 12-36 hours after your last positive.....so do another test tomorrow and see if it is negative or positive.

jec- welcome...you can buy it on amazon...but make sure you get the organic kind.

leeze - g/l with testing!

yazzy - oh rest up hun!

OMG you guys were chatty!! :coffee:

as for all the jan/early feb testers :happydance: im so glad kel is one of them and i really hope we get at least 1 bfp :thumbup: so far i dont think it will be me :dohh: no signs or symptoms i feel absolutely normal :dohh:

that info you posted celtic means i am going to look for the smaller tabs of maca and try to take it again :thumbup: it sounds awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->