Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Char yes both me and oh r on macca, I'm hoping it will help his swimmers lol

And little Paul is gorgeous!!!

Awww celtic, paul is so cute :hugs::hugs:

CHAR, I bet thats the last thing on your mind lol. You never know though lots of sex may bring the baby quicker :) :hugs:

DANDY, definatley get some zinc. I put my DH on this for 2 months before we concived. He took it under protest though. I kept bringing them to him with a glass of water :winkwink:

thanx guys i will look into the zinc, does it just come in tablet form?

IDK if its the weather here that is going nuts or my emotions but im super down. But today was our angel babies due date! :cry: I know I should feel blessed and happy that im even pregnant but I still can't help but think of my little angel! Were writing a little note and tieing it to a balloon and letting it go. I didn't think I would be "this" emotional because we got preg again...but it still hurts and reminds me of everything that happened during that long drawn out 2 months!

I hope ya'll are ok. We have tornadoes left and right around here. We live 4 hrs from the Joplin area and went and bought needed items and sent them down with a local church. Then another tornado today only 4 and half hours from us....so its been crazy scary weather here. Hope you all are safe and sound!

Celtic- Paul is just a little angel. So darn cute!!!

Sparkle- Nice to see ya again! Isla is such a gem! Just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what our girls look like!

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

DANDY, Mine were in tablet form too. I don't know for sure but i think that's all in comes in :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Celtic :hugs::hugs:

TNT, I am sure your little one is with you all the time and knows just how much you and Amy miss him. I'm sure he will look after you and your girls forever. I'm so sorry for your loss i know how hard it can be :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey girls...how are you all???

Sparkle - Isla is a cutie :)

Celtic - isn't Paul sweet aswell - 11 weeks already!!

Dandy - good luck for this cycle.

Char - not long...can't wait to see piccies of baby when she's here!!

AFM - i'm on my first cycle of clomid cd21 today so had my bloods done. I have no idea if or when I O'd though :( cd13 I had the tinyist but of spotting and the start of some cramps around my ovaries. Cd15/16 more crampy feelings and then on cd17/18 my cp changed and on cd18 had some horrible weird ovary pains that came and went so maybe that was O because its calmed down since then. OH was a bit useless and we only bd cd11, 13 and 18 so who knows but i'm not holding out any hope for this month lol!! Oh and I think clomid made my cm disappear so that wasn't helpful either.

But anyway...i will relax, chill and see what happens.

Nice to be back on here!

TNT stay safe hun! love your idea and be kind to your self your doing the right thing doing something nice to remember your angel, your feeling it more because your expecting now but better to deal with it better it is now as well and not after when the girls are here, thats when it hit me after I had DS2 after my miss. :flower:

Sparkle :flower:

yazzy FX you never know, it always happens when you think you havent done enough :hugs:

well i think i'v oved, but FF wont say i have :dohh:

blood test tomorrow will confirm or not :shrug:

i would definitely say you have already ovulated dandy! i think it's because of the one temperature you are missing. that happened to me last cycle.

well just had a massive fight with OH we r not talking atm :cry: im so over him atm :cry:

well i went to bed and now im getting ready for work...and i still havent spoken to OH yet :grr: the worst part is he told my mum i was angry and now im going to get 20 questions at work this morning, when will he learn its none of her business!! and stop running to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->