Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: isla is a cutie pie :) :hugs:

nothing to report here, still have a slight cold, but am feeling better :thumbup:

Sparkle - I can't believe Isla is 5 month :o god I remember when u was still pregnant & told the mw about the itching... she's such a cutey :thumbup: how are you?? :hugs:

Celtic - hello luv!! I'm considering taking maca again after LO is born to get my libido up & give me energy :haha: how are u & lil Paul??

Dandy - :hugs: hope your cold has gone!!

Afm - not a lot going on.. jus patiently waiting :)

Xxxx

:wave:

yep i think i have Oved, just need more temps to confirm :) and cold is mostly gone, just a runny nose now

:wave: never

Sparkle - I can't believe Isla is 5 month :o god I remember when u was still pregnant & told the mw about the itching... she's such a cutey :thumbup: how are you?? :hugs:

Celtic - hello luv!! I'm considering taking maca again after LO is born to get my libido up & give me energy :haha: how are u & lil Paul??

Dandy - :hugs: hope your cold has gone!!

Afm - not a lot going on.. jus patiently waiting :)

Xxxx

Ive done some reserch and it helps your milk supply! so ordering some this week

how are you feeling :hugs:

Never - when are you seeing DH next??

Dandy - any chance of a bfp this cycle ;)

Celtic - ooh does it?? That's good.. where did u get yours from?? I can't find the site I got my maca off :(

Xxx

Never - when are you seeing DH next??

Dandy - any chance of a bfp this cycle ;)

Celtic - ooh does it?? That's good.. where did u get yours from?? I can't find the site I got my maca off :(

Xxx
I got mine on ebay! must see if I can find the link again it was for a good price as well! :thumbup:

yea actually when I think about it, it makes sense as maca feed the endrocrine system and feeds the pituituary gland! which in turns makes it work better so I can see how it would help increase milk it certainly does not reduce it and I think it will help my moods, feeling tired and my god my libido! never been so bad :haha:

Celtic - ooh I need to order some then!! Haha my libido is soo low.. and dtd is uncomfy at the mo too lol x

char we did bd...but the chance is still what 35% or some crap...so doubtful and also OH has low sperm count :dohh: so prob even less chance :cry:

Dandy - I hope u get it.. my partner has low sperm count so don't be too disheartened :hugs: x

char what were you guys doing when you got preg? just maca? also do you remember you OH counts? mine has had 2 tests one came bak 5million per (not sure what Millimetre?) and the second came back 15million per whatever?

char - the end of july, no set date yet just know it will probably be around the 25 or later.

Phew for a minute there i thought you had all got off the maca train and caught a bus somewhere else lol.

CHAR, any day for you now then :wacko: I bet you cant wait :happydance:

CELTIC, I have been thinking about taking maca again :wacko: When i first started taking it i had loads of energy and god knows i could do with some of that right now. The husband is worried that i may become pregnant again lol. He thinks that because we are not trying it will happen. I had to remind him that you actually have to DTD to get pregnant :blush: lol. How is little paul coming along ?

:hi: NEVER, Hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

:hi: DANDY, are you feeling better ? :hugs::hugs:

Dandy - the doctor never told us his sperm levels,he jus said its low..I practically had to beg his doc to send him for a sperm test - his doc is useless! I was taking maca when I fell pregnant & was temping & bd every other day practically the hole cycle. OH wasn't taking maca the cycle.. are you & dh taking maca?

Never - Aww how long you seeing hubby for? :hugs: what do u do when u see hubby? Do u go to his base or do u go back home?

Sparkle - I think ppl were having a break lol 15 days now but I think shell come a lil early ;) LOL my oh can't get enough of sex at the mo - its driving me mad :( haha

Afm - had a weird dream last night...I'd had baby..but I left her at the hospital & took all the breakfast stuff home LOL then I rung my friend & said were did u pick up your baby haha

Xxx

Phew for a minute there i thought you had all got off the maca train and caught a bus somewhere else lol.

CHAR, any day for you now then :wacko: I bet you cant wait :happydance:

CELTIC, I have been thinking about taking maca again :wacko: When i first started taking it i had loads of energy and god knows i could do with some of that right now. The husband is worried that i may become pregnant again lol. He thinks that because we are not trying it will happen. I had to remind him that you actually have to DTD to get pregnant :blush: lol. How is little paul coming along ?

:hi: NEVER, Hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

:hi: DANDY, are you feeling better ? :hugs::hugs:

Hey Never I second that I hope your ok, :hugs: glad its not to long of a wait till July

Same to you Dandy:hugs:

LOL Sparkle strangely my DH did not think of that at all, he was saying good idea hoping I get my libido back :haha: but yea some more energy would be nice and it does lift your mood as well! I wonder will I get AF back though I don't get one while Im breastfeeding well up on till a year any way!
Paul is great he is such a good baby, he loves his bath and is always smiling! he is 11 weeks today wow its flying in!

here some pics of Paul :flower:

Attachments

• 109_0011.jpg
    109_0011.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 109_0090.jpg
    109_0090.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 109_0068.jpg
    109_0068.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 109_0083.jpg