Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy he told your mum, that's a new one normally it's the mil with the 20question

Sparkle how are you doing :)

haha yeah, well his theory is that my mum will calm me down, when really the fact that he tells her every time i get mad at him makes me madder. cause its none of her business and if he would just sit down and talk it out we could sort it out, but instead when im already heated up he yells back, he never does anything to try to calm the situation, a##hole

Lol men I would kill mine if he did that but he not bad at talking I'm the one who can bottle things up :)

OMG I just was changing Paul and when I took off his vest I looked at his arm his BCG injection was looking very sore it looked it had pus in it so I spoke to HN she said to have it checked this week any way it was filled with pus it's burst and he has a hole in his arm a gong hole I nearly died we put a plaster on and I'm going to the doc this morning

eek celtic, im sure its nothing :hugs:

yes i want to throttle him still :dohh: that said i do bottle, and i think yesterday just set me off, thats the problem with bottling, when you blow its a big one!! :haha: sometimes i just hate him and right now i still do :cry:

OMG I just was changing Paul and when I took off his vest I looked at his arm his BCG injection was looking very sore it looked it had pus in it so I spoke to HN she said to have it checked this week any way it was filled with pus it's burst and he has a hole in his arm a gong hole I nearly died we put a plaster on and I'm going to the doc this morning

Oh no!!! I hope he is ok! Let us know how he is doing! Poor guy. Holes and pus dont sound too normal at all to me. Pus usually means infection...so hopefully he's not hurting either! Poor guy!

eek celtic, im sure its nothing :hugs:

yes i want to throttle him still :dohh: that said i do bottle, and i think yesterday just set me off, thats the problem with bottling, when you blow its a big one!! :haha: sometimes i just hate him and right now i still do :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hun..... hope things calm down soon! I too would be LIVID...but I dont what my mom thinks anyways :haha: im a daddys girl...you go to my dad then I would be off the handle mad!

yes i am a mummies girl for sure, i think i have calmed down, im wondering if it was mostly pms that sent me pshcyo, or if i do have valid complaints... :shrug:

Dandy Oh yea keeping it all in and then it all comes out in an explosion , it could be a mixture of both something bothering you PMS or BFP cause just thinking I was so hormonal and cross just before my BFP was wondering what the he'll was wrong with me!

TnT he seems fine, seems this can happen after the BCG it's normal!!!!!!!! I'll give them normal LOL that said I rather he have the injection than not TB is very bad

wow ladies very quite in here!

Dandy how are you feeling!
Looks like Im in the same boat you were, had a fight (over what I dont know) with DH, he is gone off to work in a horrible mood, mind you he been cross the last few days so when I asked him to hold the baby and fix something he snapped! :cry:

Dandy Oh yea keeping it all in and then it all comes out in an explosion , it could be a mixture of both something bothering you PMS or BFP cause just thinking I was so hormonal and cross just before my BFP was wondering what the he'll was wrong with me!

TnT he seems fine, seems this can happen after the BCG it's normal!!!!!!!! I'll give them normal LOL that said I rather he have the injection than not TB is very bad

Im glad he is ok and it is just normal. But I woulda freaked out probably and demanded all kinds of answers for pus! :haha::haha: But glad he is ok

:hi: ladies, hope your all ok :hugs::hugs:

Celtic, i'm doing ok thanks. How about you ? Isla has a few isues with feeding but other than that we are doing ok. Hope Paul has recovered from those nasty injections :hugs: Isla has her last lot on friday :(

oh celtic :hugs: sorry you and OH had a fight also, i think with me it was like you said and a bit of PMS and TTC stress :dohh: i dont think its bfp related :dohh: i totally expect AF to show to day, im getting all the usual signs for it :dohh:

hope you and OH have made up now :hugs:

AF is here....:shrug: oh well im beginning to think its never gonna happen, i've started saving for a horse im gonna get one hopefully in a year :shrug: no point putting it off if im not gonna be preg :shrug:

Sorry dandy :( :hugs: that sucks! Any news from your FS?

I haven't been in here for ages... Hope everyone is doing well!

X x x

nah ill call my gyn today and see if we can do clomid again

Good luck Hun :hugs: hope it's your turn soon...

X x x

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Dandy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sbb, lovely to see you :hugs::hugs: sammuel is gorgeous :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Never :hugs:

Char, Hope your ok it can't be long if she's not here already :happydance::happydance:

Thank you hun :) how are you and the gorgeous Isla?

X x x

Dandy - sorry AF is here, let us know what your fs says. Fingers crossed you can use clomid again or they will do something else for you.

SBB - lovely to see you! How is everything going??

Sparkle - Isla is a cutie :)

Never - how are you?

AFM - took clomid this cycle so was hoping it would speed things up...in actual fact my cycle is longer than normal...think I O'd yesterday - cd32!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->