Restless Leg Syndrome

TTCfirstovr30

Reaction score
Is anyone experience this uncomfortable restlessness in their legs? I feel like I have to get up and walk every 5 minutes. I work in a corporate office at a desk all day and have a 1 1/2 hour commute in my car each way so I don't think that is helping me.

Any remedy's?

Is anyone experience this uncomfortable restlessness in their legs? I feel like I have to get up and walk every 5 minutes. I work in a corporate office at a desk all day and have a 1 1/2 hour commute in my car each way so I don't think that is helping me.

Any remedy's?

I have had restless leg syndrome for years, and that was my first symptom. Something that helps a lot is to get the sciatic nerve of he side hurts massaged. Gently, you don't want to make it worse. Where it goes through your butt cheek, to be frank, where that big muscle is. You'll know when you've got the right spot because it will feel good and hurt all at once. Another spot is in the center of the thickest part of your calf. It's a pressure point, and it helps. Other than that, there isn't a whole lot you can do without drugs

I suffer from this even when not pregnant but it's much worse when pregnant. I take magnesium every night and it is amazing. It turns it off within 15 minutes. When not pregnant I usually only need 1 200mg pill. Now I take 2 of them and if I wake up with restless legs I'll take 1 more. It's the only and best cure I've found after 14 years.

I've heard some drink a few ounces of tonic water. It has quinine in it, so you may want to talk to your doctor about how much is enough. 4 ounces seems all right, a liter or two a day seems like too much!

Yes. I get this when my potassium levels are low. I eat 3 bananas a day for 3 days and then eat a banana a day after I get this symptom. It happens to me every pregnancy - I'm not sure how much potassium a fetus needs, but mine take all my stores and then some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->