Rexall pregnancy test evap line question?

Jayminicole

Reaction score
I took a rexall pregnancy test this morning and at first it said negative, but when I came home its now very clearly positive. How likely is it to be an evap line? Or could it be that the test took longer to read that I had the hcg hormone bc its so early? Im supposed to start Saturday. I have been feeling weird lately. Weird cravings, craving things I don't like and turning my nose up at things I do. Today I noticed I was craving something salty. I've also had random spurts of nausea. This morning I felt sick, but I just had to go to the bathroom, not throw up. Please help.

Can you post a pic? I have had an evap line on one of those tests before.

It looks very positive to me. Congrats!!

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 138
I have no idea. I don't normally keep track of ovulation.

I just took another one and it's negative. Do you think its too early for it to tell in the evening yet?

If af means my cycle like I think it does, im scheduled to start Saturday. I apologize, I don't know what all the acronyms are yet.

I would take a first response with your first morning urine. but that one looks to dark to be an evap.

Would a dollar store one work too? I just had to send my dog to the vet, so very tight with money at the moment.

Yes just make sure it has pink dye rather than blue dye, and I prefer to take the ones with the two lines side by side rather than the plus signs.

I'd say :bfp: fingers crossed my friend. Just remember first morning urine=fmu > works best. Or really hold your wee as long as you can. Good luck

I had the same thing happen. Did you ever test with another brand? If so what was your result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->