rhesus d negative

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by craftymum, Apr 21, 2009.

1. craftymum

craftymum Mum to Jacob and Jenna

Just got letter through saying my blood type is rhesus negative. I'm assuming all my other blood work must have been ok as this is the only letter I got. Just thought I would've been anaemic or lacking in something due to severe sickness and living on white bread for last 3 months. I must be made of tougher stuff than I thought!

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:lol: Good that your bloodwork came back clean! The injections for RhD aren't bad at all ;)

3. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

u will only need afew injections i dont no whether they have explained this yet. im o neg

4. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Im A- and like moomin_troll says you will just need a few injections.

I didnt find them painful at all, hope the same for you ;)

xxx

5. Kbee

Kbee mammamia

Hi Hun,
    as the other girls say, the injections are fine, usually just a couple but they do one if you have any spotting, glad all ok

xx

6. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

Btw, you only need the injections if the baby's father is Rh+. If both you and OH are Rh-, then the injections aren't necessary as the baby will be Rh-, too. I lucked out with that one, both OH and are are A-. Whew!

7. massacubano

massacubano Guest

no they are not bad at all I have had a total of ... lets count! oh nine! two with each of my kid and one last month when I fell on my belly... and may get another if he does not share my type like the others they are all RH+