ridiclous hormonal reactions are hilarious upon reflection

beatnick

Reaction score
Ridiculous 7 week pregnant reactions:

I have just watched the salvation army xmas advert and felt a well of tears wash over me.

I nearly sobbed in winchester cathedral over someones prayer note to someone who had died this year.

We passed a road side shrine to someone who had died in an accident near work and said "that family will have a terrible xmas" and started to cry.

I am soooo over the top!

But the hilarious moments where I flip for no reason out are great.

Last night- "its just you work late and the dishwasher is a mess and the cupboard smells of those herbs that make me feel sick at the moment" cry cry.

upon hubbys arrival home "im terrified something bad will happen to me and you are at work and i will be alone" gasp gasp for air sob sob.

sky tv not working: "you f****** im going to call you and get EVERYTHING FREE YOU COMPLETE B"%$£****

To the shirty letter from bovis about car parking: "I am disgusted with this letter, please contact me to DISCUSS THIS IN DETAIL" (shouty voice)

I am on fire!!!!!!

please share with me..i love it its great!:happydance:

LMAO!!!

I have so far complained to Sky about the bill being too high only to find I was in the wrong.:blush:

I complained to British Gas, same reason as above, same outcome as above.:blush:

I went mental about a van being parked outside my house for 3 days and proceeded to complain to every local shop and the MOT garage at the top of my road as I was convinced it belonged to one of them, only to find out it doesn't.:blush:

I shouted and moaned at DH last night, I can't even remember what about.:blush:

and the list goes on, this is all within the last three days. I was so pleased with myself that I hadn't had any hormonal outbursts, but looks like that has all changed now:dohh:

Oh, and the crying is totally out of control, I sob at least ten times a day at the most rediculous thing! I can't read a newspaper or watch the tv without crying. I have had to stop watching extreme makeover home edition because I really lose it and have to have plenty of tissues handy:wacko:

I have the same probleme with Extreme makeover home edition... And if anyone is the tiniest bit rude to me I feel like shite and cry my eyes out... Usually I'd give them a mouthful or ignore...

I hate to burst the bubble that it is just in pregnancy - my tearfull moments have never gone since my first pregnancy!
Lots of little things and adverts etc. make me want to cry now that I have ds!

Ive not been as hormonal this time, but I think I was mostly hormonal in 3rd trimester!

i have been to watch my lo's nativity today - crying
telling people at work about something i had seen on the soaps - crying
broke my fave cup
just thinking about the above - crying

what a wimp.. :haha:

its brilliant. And just as quick as its here...it goes away again and you think...what the hell was that!

You know how your mum can complain in a shop to the point where you are embarrassed? well this is where it all begins.

I took some xmas lights back to the shop the other day- arrived at customer services and simply stated "these gave my husband an electric shock and half the lights dont work" she looked at me...there was no way I was not getting a refund.

i was just thinking there should be a thread about this. lets see

yesterday i teared up thinking about my college graduation (it's 18 mo away)
i cried becuz i was tired
i've cried becuz i had to go to work
i cried at work becuz i had to stay late

there's ton more but i can't think of them at the moment

I cried because someone shouted at me at work yeaterday.
I just shouted at my husband for spraying airfreshner he knows makes me sick.
Totally pissed off as I just made a nice dinner and can't eat it as I have sickness AGAIN all of a sudden!!!
...................... I might actually cry now!!

Lol! DH asked me why I had morphed into a psychpath the other day! Let's just say that the reaction to him waking me up at 3am when he came in pissed was not a good move! My language was colourful to say the least and I wanted a divorce! Oh yes I didn't overreact at all! Xx

i cried at work when they moved my desk!
then i watched Little Miss Sunshine - tears.
I watched the pursuit of happyness - tears.
then i watched MALL COP - the least teary film EVER and cried. i felt so sorry for the guy :(

i cry when im sick and no one helps me, but when they offer i get punchy and say go away...

and i cried yesterday when i saw a pretty house with fairy lights and children inside. i dont even know why!

oh god this is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->