Right then girls...

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Lets get to know each other a little better. I've noticed myself that as this section has grown I haven't kept up with it all that well :blush: when i first joined i knew all the names in here but now it's got busier and i keep missing things. So, i thought it might be an idea to start a thread with a few questions on that everyone can answer. Also, if people want i could combine it with the "master list" thread so we can see when people are going to start TTC.

So...few questions.

Name: Katy

Where are you from? Wirral, England.

Do you already have any LOs? Nopes :(

Why are you WTT? Financial reasons, OH not quite ready.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? No idea anymore, probably after my wedding, so forever away.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Looking for a job (read that as lazy bum!)

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Plan my wedding, save up some money, move into a flat or house with OH.

xx

I'll post in here too :)

Name: Linzi

Where are you from? Leeds, UK but spend a lot of time in Newcastle

Do you already have any LOs? Seth, 9 months :)

Why are you WTT? Financial reasons, want to enjoy Seth growing up

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Probably about 1-2 years

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Purchase Ledger Administrater, going to study CIMA this year hopefully at home :)

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Buy a house, get married, get my body a bit more bearable, enjoy Seth as much as possible, get debt free :)

xxx

See i didn't even know you were WTT, or i possibly did and then forgot...i'm so slow :dohh: xx

We sort of are, I'm trying not to get too caught up in it because I'll start counting days, weeks, months, spend all of it dwelling on the next one and maybe not enjoy Seth as much.

Or at least thats what Im telling myself, I actually can't wait.

xxx

Hi everyone! I just had a mmc at the beginning of February.. and am WTT until the middle of May.. or early June! Nice to meet you all.

Name: Sara

Where are you from? Texas - the States.

Do you already have any LOs? Two twin angel babies.

Why are you WTT? After mmc.. it's Drs orders..

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Middle May or Early June.. whenever it happens bettween those two months. :happydance:

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Book Keeper fulltime.. sleep.. and spending time with my nephew :baby:

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Get my body back to good health.. and hopefully fully give up caffeine by then!!

Name: Kristin (Kris sometimes)

Where are you from? New York, USA

Do you already have any LOs? Nope

Why are you WTT? Money, giving OH some time to adjust to the idea.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)?August 2010 ^^

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I go to uni full-time and work part-time in a little deli thingie

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Move out (this summer!) save a bit, get married?

Ooh I like this thread!! :)

Name: Ashley

Where are you from? Milwaukee, Wisconsin (US)

Do you already have any LOs? Yes! My 1 year old twin girls!!

Why are you WTT? DH is getting out of the army hopefully in about a month, and since we're not together, can't make a baby now!!

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? When DH gets home!! Maybe 3 months max

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? No work, just a stay at home mommy! (Best job ever!), going to school for nursing after our next baby

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? i'm getting my CNA license before we have our next, then plan to work as a CNA while pregnant until baby's born, DH will be staying at home with the girls! :)

I may or may not belong in here still, only next Wednesday will reveal this. I'm going with I still do.

Name: Nichole

Where are you from? New Mexico, US

Why are you WTT? Financial reasons, not quite ready, want to be married first

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Not for quite a few years.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I work as as hostess in a restaurant and go to school part time. I no longer have any idea what I want to do.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Get some sort of career established, get married.

Name: Becca

Where are you from? Cambridgeshire, UK

Do you already have any LOs? No

Why are you WTT? Many reasons: me and OH are both at uni, need to save up money for a LO and a house, need a new job..

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? At the very earliest I'd say 2011, though it depends what we both want to do i.e. travelling so will most likely be a lot later

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Studying Zoology at uni full-time, somewhat working at a cattery/ kennels (though that's going down the pan at the moment)

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Finish uni with a decent grade. Find a house to buy after perhaps renting beforehand. Find a new job. Maybe go travelling/ do volunteering. Decide what I want to do as a career. Maybe get engaged. Too many things...

Name: Carrie

Where are you from? Somerset, England.

Do you already have any LOs? No

Why are you WTT? We've been building an extension and had a legal dispute with the builder, we wanted to make sure we were ready financially (me earning etc). We have been married ages, but I was doing my degree and teacher training. So this year seems perfect. Also, I HAVE to have a baby in an even year (not odd), so 2009 would mean a 2010 baby with any luck - great!

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? May.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Residential Support Worker (young people 10+). Returning to nannying very soon.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Having my coil removed on Monday, letting my body settle a bit, packing the folic acid in, getting my system healthy.

Name: Paula

Where are you from? Scotland but live in Surrey

Why are you WTT? We want to get married first and just spend a bit more time together just the two of us and really, just get ourselves into the best possible position we can.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Sometime early next year.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I work for a large corporate company -I have been there for 5 years.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? We wanted to be debt free and have no credit cards which we now are ( :happydance: ) so have decided we want to buy a plot of land and build our own house. Have our house going on the market on Monday and going to see a plot today so fingers crossed! Also want to go to a few more hot places and get married.

xx

Name: Jackie

Where are you from? Northampton

Do you already have any LOs? Yes, Joseph who is 5 months

Why are you WTT? We want a gap of at least 2 years

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? April 2009, then when the next baby comes Joseph will be 2 years and several months old

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I'm a stay at home mummy and I am studying with the OU for a psychology degree

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Lose loads of weight :cry: , get fit, finish my first course and get the next one started xx

Name: Jill

Where are you from? Cumbria but moving over to the North East in the future

Do you already have any LOs? Nope :( OH acts like one sometimes tho :p

Why are you WTT? Want to get engaged or married first and hopefully own a house as opposed to renting. Pay off credit cards (relatively small amounts but big enough to us!)

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? The next couple of years, I think OH wants an olympic baby so probably 2012 if I can't persuade him earlier!! He isn't quite ready yet although he's coming round to the idea more and more.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I'm not working at the minute but will be working by the time we TTC, hopefully in sales. Commission is good!!

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Pay off credit cards, get some savings behind us, get private health cover (OH doesn't trust NHS with me lol-kinda sweet!), get our own house in North East. Personally, I need to get my iron levels up and start eating healthier as I don't think I'm healthy enough to be pregnant at the moment!

well i'm in here too, but try not to dwell to much like linzi, as i get too excited :dohh:

Name: Carly

Where are you from? Essex, England

Do you already have any LOs? yep - our lovely princess maddilynne hope (maddi) she's just turned 8months :)

Why are you WTT? enjoying time with miss maddi! and would like to move first, and tbh, the housing market is pretty shit atm, so just riding it out to get the best possible price on our property.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? maybe 2-3years, maybe more, ideally when maddi's 3/4 :)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? i'm now a stay at home mum :happydance: don't plan on going back to work tbh, we're really really lucky, don't need to work. before maddi i was a teacher in higher ed, have a sociology and criminology degree- really useful now :lol:

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? watch our princess grow!:cloud9: move! and probably get married - we're getting married in disney in Florida, ideally in 2011 so maddi's ok to travel :) florida is our special place, we used to holiday there regularly before little miss!

Hi everyone, this is my first post - so here goes!!

Name: Stacey

Where are you from? Wakefield, England

Why are you WTT? We get married in 5 months and NEED to get into my beautiful dress.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? We are hoping for a honeymoon baby (keep everything crossed!!)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I'm a PA

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Getting married will be my main accomplishment. So excitiing!

xx

Great thread Katy!
And Carly,you lucky girl!Wish I didnt think about when I was going to have to go back to work xx

Name: Jen

Where are you from? From Wiltshire but live in Plymouth,England

Do you already have any LOs? 3 angel babies plus my gorgeous miss Ophelia

Why are you WTT? Waiting til Fifi is one

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? July

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Indefinite maternity leave from my job in a fetish company
What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Ophelias christening,lose the last few pounds of baby weight!
xx

Hi everyone, this is my first post - so here goes!!

Name: Stacey

Where are you from? Wakefield, England

Why are you WTT? We get married in 5 months and NEED to get into my beautiful dress.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? We are hoping for a honeymoon baby (keep everything crossed!!)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? I'm a PA

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Getting married will be my main accomplishment. So excitiing!

xx

Welcome Stacey!!You must be getting excited for the wedding--5 months is soon!xxx

I know, it's not long now! To be honest, I'm more excited about TTC after the wedding which is probably understandable!

Your little one is adorable, so so cute!

xxx

Helloooo!
Here's mine...

Name: Dani

Where are you from? South west UK

Do you already have any LOs? I wish.

Why are you WTT? Waiting to miscarry my LO, then recovery time.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Hopefully in about 3 months, sooner if I'm allowed :D

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Get a bit fitter & do some more renovation work in the house!

Name: Amy

Where are you from? Originally from Chester, now Living in Kent UK

Why are you WTT? Waiting to Move House

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Either this October if we have moved, or the October after if we havent.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Stay at home Wife/Self Employed Photographer

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Save some money, Road Trip to Italy and Move House

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->