Right then girls...

Name: Carrie

Where are you from? Somerset, England.

Do you already have any LOs? No

Why are you WTT? We've been building an extension and had a legal dispute with the builder, we wanted to make sure we were ready financially (me earning etc). We have been married ages, but I was doing my degree and teacher training. So this year seems perfect. Also, I HAVE to have a baby in an even year (not odd), so 2009 would mean a 2010 baby with any luck - great!

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? May.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Residential Support Worker (young people 10+). Returning to nannying very soon.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Having my coil removed on Monday, letting my body settle a bit, packing the folic acid in, getting my system healthy.

Lol Carrie im exactly the same about odd and even years! Hence why iPlanned my wedding in 10 months so I could get married in 2008, we are hoping to TTC this October coming so will have a 2010 baby :D

Name: I'm a bit shy so I'll be staying booflebump for now

Where are you from? Scotland

Do you already have any LOs? No little ones yet!

Why are you WTT? Need a bigger house and a bit more life as a couple before we become three

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? 2010 if I dont go back to university

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Recruitment - yawn!

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Buy a fab house, have some fab holidays and see some more of the world, save some money, convert my body in to a lean, mean baby making machine and do everything I can to bring a bubba in to a great environment

xx

Name: Emma

Where are you from? Bradford, England.

Do you already have any LOs? 1 boy Seb who sadly is no longer with us.

Why are you WTT? Only just had Seb and we both want to wait till it feels right for us.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Not sure really, probably after we've got married, and we both feel ready for another.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Receptionist in a really terrible garage!

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Move to Shropshire to be near OH's family, get married, lose weight, get our business running enough so that I can then run it from home when next baby arrives.

Nice to meet you all (and :tease: to everyone I already know :rofl:)

Name: Lana

Where are you from? Kansas USA

Do you already have any LOs? Definitely not, but I'm next in line. ack.

Why are you WTT? Starting College in the fall, financial reasons, etc.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Hopefully coming off the pill about this time next year and then actively trying starting in July or August of '10

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Dietary Aide at a nursing home.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Save up some decent money.

Name: Victoria, Toria.

Where are you from? Luton, England.

Do you already have any LOs? Yes, little miss grumpy pants. 9 months.

Why are you WTT? Want a brother or sister for Caitlyn.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Jan 2010.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? SAHM.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Save & get Caitlyn out of my bed! *edit* LOSE WEIGHT :dohh:

Name: Not telling :p

Where are you from? South Wales

Do you already have any LOs? Nope

Why are you WTT? Dp isnt in this country till December this year.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Dec this year or Jan 2010

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Hopefully starting work in August/Sept as a carer

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Buy my first house, save some money for baby reach my target weight and meet dh:cloud9:

Name: Victoria, Toria.

Where are you from? Luton, England.

Do you already have any LOs? Yes, little miss grumpy pants. 9 months.

Why are you WTT? Want a brother or sister for Caitlyn.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Jan 2010.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? SAHM.

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Save & get Caitlyn out of my bed!

Looks like we will be TTC around the same time:hugs:

:happydance:

Oooo you reminded me, must add lose weight from first baby to the list :dohh:

Name: Denise

Where are you from? Upstate New York, USA

Why are you WTT? Waiting for hockey season to end.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? 2 weeks or so from now.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? IT support

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Take my OH on his first visit to another country that requires the use of a passport. (aka he's only been to Canada)

Seity--hockey? Do you play?

I hadn't realized just how many of us were the same age! I knew there were a lot of us but damn! COOOOOL!!! <3

Name: Claire

Where are you from? Swindon, England

Do you already have any LOs? Yes, my handsome little Jack who's 9 months

Why are you WTT? Im waiting for c section to heal properly as i had a few complications Would love a sibling for Jack!!!

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Summer 2009

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? SAHM (also work 11.5 hours a week at M&S)

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Sped loads of time with Jack and enjoy him x

Can I join in??

Name: Binxy

Where are you from? Southampton

Why are you WTT? Got lots planned already this year

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? April 2009 (next month - yikes)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? work as a nurse

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? ideally, I would like a larger house, but we could certainly manage in the one we have

Name: Im a bit shy so Im going to keep it secret for a little bit

Where are you from? Suffolk, England

Do you already have any LOs? Not yet :(

Why are you WTT? Because my OH still isnt ready

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? As soon as OH says he is ready! In fact the very second he says he is ready.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Im a teacher

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Er... Im trying to think. I have honestly completed everything I had wanted to do before having chn. I guess saving more money would be useful and that is about all I can think of. I have done all the big things I wanted to do... uni, travelling, a career and gaining the other qualifications I wanted, a house and marriage... my next step is starting a family :) I really can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all the other WTT ladies! I've been lurking around the WTT forum for a while, so I suppose now is a good time to introduce myself.

Name: Sarah

Where are you from? North Devon, England

Do you already have any LOs? Aaron (14 months)

Why are you WTT? I'm really looking forward to enjoying the summer with Aaron, plus our relationship has been through a rocky time recently so I'd like that to be more stable.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? September 2009

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Stay-at-home mum

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? DH needs to find a job after being made redundant (or set up a home businesss), lose about 7lbs and get fitter, decorate Aaron's room and reorganise the house, I think that's the all the main things. O:)

Seity--hockey? Do you play?

I hadn't realized just how many of us were the same age! I knew there were a lot of us but damn! COOOOOL!!! <3

Yes, I play ice hockey. I'm on a co-ed team with my husband and I also play on a local all women's team.
I find it to be a ton of fun (didn't learn to play/skate till after college) and its kept me in excellent shape.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Will reply properly when i have time xx

Name: Laura

Where are you from? Teesside, England.

Why are you WTT? OH isent ready.

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? How long is a piece of string.

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Working with adults with learning disabilitys

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Maybe save some money up.

Name: Char

Where are you from? Southern Hampshire

Do you already have any LOs? Nope. Unless you count the rats... ^_^

Why are you WTT? Waiting to be in a stronger position - really waiting for OH to get into RAF so I can be a stay-at-home mum without worrying too much about money! Also thinking about doing a Silversmith course now, but RAF maybe = childcare... :)

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? Not too sure yet, within 3 years?! Could be a few months, could be a year or two.. :)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Work at Jobcentre and make jewellery (with the hope of setting up a business doing this...)

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Um, want OH in RAF, set up business, own house... Nothing much really, just thinking if OH is in RAF I still have the opportunity to do what I want regarding home business etc. :)

Bit easier to copy and add your own details (sorry, I'm a perfectionist nerd!! :blush:):

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] 

[B]Age:[/B] 

[B]Where are you from?[/B] 

[B]Do you already have any LOs?[/B] 

[B]Why are you WTT?[/B] 

[B]When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)?[/B] 

[B]What do you do currently (work/study etc)?[/B] 

[B]What do you want to accomplish before TTC?[/B]

Good idea!

Name: Hope you don't mind if I keep this secret for now - don't want any of my colleagues catching on ;)

Where are you from? Warrington, England.

Do you already have any LOs? :nope:

Why are you WTT? Financial reasons, and a number of events where it would be most inconvenient if I was PG!

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? July 09

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Company Director

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Do everything I'm not allowed to do when PG :drunk:, and QUIT SMOKING (still struggling with that one)

:hi:

Name: Trisa

Where are you from? Newcastle, England.

Do you already have any LOs? Yes! A 6 month old baby boy

Why are you WTT? Letting my OH get used to the idea

When will you be TTC (if all goes to plan)? in about 2 weeks :D (cant wait)

What do you do currently (work/study etc)? Im a stay at home mum

What do you want to accomplish before TTC? Quit smokin which im half way there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->