right, who wants to be my guinea pig!!Lol

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
hey ladies i need a very honest! girlie to do me a favour!!!!

i'm looking for someone to send one of my taggies to to have a play and tell me exactly what ya think! BAD OR GOOD!! obviously you can keep it for free!!

first person who replies i will send ya one!!lol

i might also do another one or two for others to do a review too but can only do one at a time so if you wanna one then still reply even if i already have my first victim!! he he

:hugs::hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I didnt know you made them, shows how often i frequent this section :lol:

Hope someone soon snaps you up on your lovely offer hun!!

i just started hun!!! gonna be puttin em up on my website when it gets up n running !!!

Ooh I'm in too if you make any more :D

Aww I love taggys :)
Ellie already has one though, so wouldnt be very fair for Ellie to get another

good luck though hun xx

Aww I love taggys :)
Ellie already has one though, so wouldnt be very fair for Ellie to get another

good luck though hun xx

haha, i thought you were talking about me then!! like ive got one so im not allowed another one, i was nearly like HEY LADY!!!!

:blush:

:rofl:

x

ooooh i'd be in if u wanted us. My LO is having a real phase at the moment with anythin like tags, labels and buttons, her new trick is putting them in her mouth, biting down with her front teeth and ripping it out :dohh: goes through me! :rofl:

I will buy one off you when you get going with them, as I am too late to be guinea pigging! Freya is also OBSESSED with labels at the mo, she loves them!

xx

thanks everyone!!!! gonna do a couple of guinea pigs just to make sure everyone likes them and then they will be up for sale!! will be going on e bay to start off with as i'm still waiting for my website name to be transfered over from a different hosting company which is causing problems!! thanks for all the replies!!

sara

xxxxxx

Oooh Sara, I cant WAIT til your site is up and running! Sounds so exciting! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back