Right!!!!!!!!!

Hi Gals! I am on CD 26 and plan to test on CD 37 (Oct 5th). This is only my 2nd month at TTC, and the 1st month doesn't really count 'cause I didn't know WHAT I was doing LOL. Hope :witch: stays away from everyone! I was very sick this weekend, but so was everyone in my family with a stomach bug, so I don't think that had anything to do with being pregnant or not. According to my BBT, I ovulated on CD 19...how many days after ovulation can you experience pregnancy symptoms? Just curious...It's only been 7 days for me so far since ovulation, so I didn't know if implantation could have even occured yet ---

:hi:
Hi there
I'm back from a wonderful relaxing holiday and am now on my 2ww with a few of you by the looks of it.
I hope everyone is well and that there are few BFP's lurking round the corner. I have to say I have no idea if I will be one as I feel no different!!!! Also I have no idea when symptoms could start either - I think it differs for each person

:dust: for everyone

Sinead

Today is CD27 and even though the feel the :witch: knocking, I am praying she isn't coming.

How is everyone else going today??

Nothing for me yet Bek. We're about the same aren't we? I'm normally on a 32 day cycle, but have a distinct feeling that I O'd early this month.

I'm going to test on Saturday (CD 30) as I'm going to a bbq and want to be able to have a guilt-free drink!:blush: Although, I would absolutley love it if I couldn't drink because of my BFP!

Fingers crossed for you Amanda. Well I am now CD28, so I have made past Cd27 ( period is usually 27 -28 day cycles). I still feel as though the :witch: is coming, I keep praying she won't. If I make it through tonight and tomorrow I will also test on Saturday 29th ( CD day 30).

I am praying for ya Hun. :hugs:

Hi Bek! How are you? Are you still getting pregnancy symptoms? I really hope you get your BFP this month:crib:

Thanks Hun, yeah my boobs are still tender and feel larger, but it is probably PMS related :dohh:, you know how we try to read everything into things. I also went to the toilet like 30times yesterday, but I think it is more in my head and I kept wiping to see if the:witch: had come:rofl:, This whole TTC conceive really screws with ya head.

Nope. Sorry to say Im going to have to wait a whole month....Took a bit of a break this month and AF is due tomorrow so I will start Fresh then. :headspin:

today is cd 26...and i usually have a 22-24 day cycle...hmm. i have an exam on friday so i will find out then

Ersurgeongirl that sounds very promising. I hope you get your BFP.

Good Luck Ersurgeongirl, I hope you get your BPF soon

Sinead

Oooo Bek, I have a really good feeling about this month for you hunnie.:hugs:

I'm going to buy a couple of tests tomorrow ready for Saturday. I have a funny feeling about this month.........

cd 27....no sign of af...my face isnt even broken out which comes the week before. tomorrow at 915am is my pelvic exam, maybe Ill find out tomorrow...and if no bfp, Ill know the cause

day...erm...30 something of cycle, had PMT symptoms but no AF. Did a test on Monday and it was BFN. Sick of this stupid body.......

Oh Amanda, I hope your right. Well today is CD29 and no show AF and my Cycles are usually 27 -28 days, my boobs are still tender, not sleeping well ( all I can think about is hopeing to be pregnant)and temp still up, but I have had a stressful month, with the bad smear, then Colposcopy etc etc, so I am trying not to read to much into things ( like you have any control).
Well I have a Dr appointment today, so maybe I will do a test while I am there, I don't really want to incase it is a BFN, so I will see.

Fingers crossed for me ladies

:cry::cry::cry: Well I did a test and it was a BFN. Still haven't got my period yet though, sure it isn't far off :cry::cry::cry:

I'm out the running for this month, the :witch:got me this morning.:cry:

I had a feeling that I had O'd early - it must have been on day 14 and not the normal day 18.

I'm going to start charting this month, and if nothing after a further 3 months, I'm off to the quacks to get checked out. A friend made a passing comment the other day that I can't get out of my head. She doesn't know we are ttc again. I was talking to her about my traumatic c section, and she said that she hoped they hadn't done me any permanent damage in case we wanted more kids. And now I can't get that out of my mind, so I need to get myself checked. I need to go armed and ready though, which is the reason for the charting. Having never done this before though, any help would be gladly received!:hugs:

:hugs: Sorry she got you. I think I will be keeping you company as I don't feel confident at all.

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->