Right!!!!!!!!!

it was tesco's own brand, going to leave it another 3 days and try again. Bet AF will turn up tonight when watching jeremy Kyle lol I'd best go prepared x

Awwww Lauz, I will keep my fingers crossed AF stays away. My fingers are crossed still for that BFP.

Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Lauz! If it makes you feel better I took one this morning and it was negative too :( I really am beginning to think I am crazy!

Maybebaby, that was me last month, I was so sure I PG and I wasn't :cry:, turns out it was just a bad cold with pms.

Fingers crossed hun for a BFP :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

I am CD 23 so the end is drawing closer. Fingers crossed ladies.

Well today is only CD23 and I went to the supermarket this morning to do some shopping and I saw this Brand of pregnancy test that says you can test 5-7days before your period, so I got some ( came with 3 tests in it) the brand is called Forelife.

Well it came back BFN:cry:, I know it is probably to early, I do feel as though AF will get will me this month again :cry:, but I am hopeing to be wrong.

Well I won't trst now for another few days, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday by then I will be CD26 -27

ok that is good to know, since I went to the diabetes doctor and they demanded taking my blood for the test, which came back negative....my af isnt due until october 1st!

aww Bek even though an early test it may be too early to detect it still. I will keep my fingers crossed your AF stays away.

I am now on cycle day 35 and no AF as of yet. Have been feeling sick again, felt sick when Ella woke me in the night and also this morning, feeling ok now tohugh

who else is on the 2WW?

xxx

I get my blood test results on Monday, but I couldn't help myself and I took another hpt today. Granted, it wasn't first morning, but still BFN! I guess I just need to accept that i am just having hormone issues. Things happen for a reason...

Well I am on CD25 ( usually 27 -28day cycles) and since I bought a 3 pack hpt the other day, i thought I would use another, and it came back another BFN :cry::cry::cry:.

The test is sensitivity tests and can detect levels as low as 10mlU/mL.

I thought the :witch: would get me again this month, but in the back of your mind you are hopeing she doesn't :cry:

feel like AF is on her way, but day 28 today ...well, it was half an hour ago... and no AF, so looks like my cycles may be hugely messed up again....hoped it wouldn't happen after this last MC...

hang in there girls, you dont know til the witch shows her face!

Iv finally accepted Im not pregnant, I did another test and it was negative, Iv been reading around and it looks like it can take a while for my body to get back into the swing of things and it seems the nausea Iv had, I havent been imagining it! It can be a withdrawal symptom of having the implant removed so Im not going mad lol

so now basically I have to wait for my first 'proper' period to come, so fingers crossed she come soon so we can really start TTC.

I hate waiting!

xxx

Well it is now CD26 and I still feel as though the :witch: isn't far off.

How is everyone else going??, what CD are you ladies on??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->