Right!!!!!!!!!

well I know I've not been lucky this month, but good thing is that back been achey and I feel bloated, so looks like AF will make an appearence.... if I'm not preg I'd rather her make an appearence, you know?

well I know I've not been lucky this month, but good thing is that back been achey and I feel bloated, so looks like AF will make an appearence.... if I'm not preg I'd rather her make an appearence, you know?

I know what you mean, if Im not pg I want AF to hurry up and come so we can start again!

Hi Guys! Well, today is my 3rd day of temperature shift (up). I think that means I ovulated a few days ago! If that is true, then we timed things really well -- now comes the waiting! Keep your fingers crossed! I was hoping I ovulated a few days ago as I am leaving to go out of town today for 5 days without hubby. Phew!

that was good timing, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

hey Lauz, hope the witch is keeping away for you hun x

its day 33, no period lots more discharge and my boobs have gone veiny (same as with Ella) I am convinced I am pg (i really hope so or I'll looks stupid now lol) oh and hardly eaten today Iv felt sick. Iv bought some tesco's tests will test either tommorow morning or saturday morning, just dont want to be disapointed again....watch this space ............

:( u not testing like... um... NOW!?

hehe cant wait to hear x

Lauz I hope you get your BFP, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Since my smear scare, I was told I should stop trying, but I have also been doing my BBT this month and it turns out we have been doing the deed at the right time ( x marks the deed), so I am hopeing this is my month also. This is my BBT chart so let me know how it looks to you all ( this is my first month at charting so I don't really know how it is supposed to look, lol). Based on my chart and ovulation day, does anyone know the earliest I can test??, Thanks

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/?interface=0

Good luck everyone :hugs:

I just want to confirm that since my Biopsy came back fine, my gyno gave me the all clear to continue TTC.

Also that my cycles are around every 27 - 28days

Today is CD 22

Cheers:hugs:

Lauz I hope you get your BFP, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Since my smear scare, I was told I should stop trying, but I have also been doing my BBT this month and it turns out we have been doing the deed at the right time ( x marks the deed), so I am hopeing this is my month also. This is my BBT chart so let me know how it looks to you all ( this is my first month at charting so I don't really know how it is supposed to look, lol). Based on my chart and ovulation day, does anyone know the earliest I can test??, Thanks

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/?interface=0

Good luck everyone :hugs:

sorry hun I dont have a clue about BBT but good luck :)

Terrie Imi was trying to make me test today lol but I am going to wait and use FMU first thing tommorow, not long to go, keep everything crossed girls xxx

Lauz have you tested yet??, It is Friday 21st at 6pm here in Aussie and I have no idea what time it is where you are, but am hopeing it is like 6am and your up peeing on your pregnancy test, lol.

Fingers are crossed for a BFP for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

well its not good news, I tested convinced I'd see a second line and it was negative. still no sign on my period though, I think maybe becuase I had the implant removed my cycles will be a bit messed up, but I feel pg and Im having symtoms, but then I begin to wonder if I am imagining it........i just wanna know one way or another xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->