Right!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I really hope one of you, if not more get a BFP this month good luck girls

Im going to sort of join in its only my first cycle of TTC so I wont be too disapointed if I dont get a BFP but would be a lovely surprise if I did! so I am on cycle day 20 (not hopeful this month though not BD much atall)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXXXXXX

if i base my cycle on last month (32 days) and the symptoms i had yesterday i think it could be possible this month

but if i base it on my usaul cycle length then i know we didnt bd on the right days due to tiredness and drunkeness lol

Right, for those of us coming up to THAT week, what's the plan?

Is it go at it like rabbits? Or every 48 hours? Or any other ideas?

Are we all doing the same? Or should some of us do one thing and some another?

Or is this all too personal!!!:blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I say do it everyother day....... :dance:

Right, for those of us coming up to THAT week, what's the plan?

Is it go at it like rabbits? Or every 48 hours? Or any other ideas?

Are we all doing the same? Or should some of us do one thing and some another?

Or is this all too personal!!!:blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PMSL Amanada that tickled me up! lets all try different positions like an experiment lol

Well today is CD8 so hubby and I shall start doing the dance every second day Starting tonight ( Hubby always looks forward to this part :rofl:).

Friday 7th (cd 8 )
Sunday 9th (cd 10)
Tuesday 11th (cd 12)
Thursday 13th (cd14)
Saturday 15th (cd16)
Monday 17th (cd 18 )
Wednesday 19th (cd 20)
Friday 21st ( cd 22)

So that is my chart, lets see if it happens for me this month. It really is sad that I have all those days marked out, good thing hubby doesn't mind, lol.

Now is that too personal, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I have started doing the temp thing this month, and really not sure how it all works, but will give it ago.

I wish you all BFP this month, good luck ladies.
:hugs:

Well today is my OH's birthday so we figured we'd start going at it every other day starting today, although we did have a sneaky one 2 days ago....

so........7th,9th,11th,13th,15th,17th and 19th i think ought to do it....

are we all trying every 2 days??

good luuuuuuck!See you all on the 20th when you're finished shagging hahahaha
xxx

Well today is my OH's birthday so we figured we'd start going at it every other day starting today, although we did have a sneaky one 2 days ago....

so........7th,9th,11th,13th,15th,17th and 19th i think ought to do it....

are we all trying every 2 days??

good luuuuuuck!See you all on the 20th when you're finished shagging hahahaha
xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: we have the same shagging roster, which means if it works we will be due the same time, lol

Good luck

good luck all of you over the next week or so...

keep your fingers crossed for all of us on 2WW!!

jesus I never have enough energy to do it every other night there's no hope for me! I work in a retaurant til late and then Im knackard, and morning sex (whats that with a toddler) hehe

good luck everyone this is exciting to see what happens I am hopeful for some BFP's this month xxx

I'm with you on this (only one CD1) so as soon as :witch: has gone I plan to wear OH out and get dancing every other night. I think he is getting concerned his thing might drop off :rofl:

Sinead

HAHAHA @ Sinead...poor guy...

he'll appreciate it when baby comes and hes not getting any :D

xx

Right well I have decided this is going to be my month. We have the 7th sept Shag completed and waiting on the 9th to come around :rofl::rofl:.

My sons team just WON the SEMI FINAL in soccer today ( so I have no voice left) and he plays in the GRAND FINAL next week. So I am feeling really proud and in a wonderful frame of mind.

So fingers crossed this is my month.

We're out for this month i think cos im going to FUCKIN WELL KILL HIM!!!!

He's such a wanker. I got him an Xbox 360 elite for his birthday yesterday...he told me to take it back cos its too expensive, like literally wouldnt accept it,he didnt even open the entire wrapping paper...

THEN...

his familiy were all going out for dinner but i had to work it was meant to be my day off but i had to go in to cover, and i said i'd get him back at the flat at 10, i'd made a big song and dance about him having an "appointment" and i had got the Miss Massage outfit from Ann Summers and massage oils....and i was planning a very special night for him....

anyway, 10 o clock comes and goes and the place they were in has no signal on the phones so it was going to answerphone all the time, im sitting there like a fanny....eventually i went to my mum and dads house cos i was utterly seeeeeething. finally heard from him at 11.15 and i've ruined his birthday cos im pissed off at him. The restaurant was really slow with food and he didn't think to come outside and phone me...

arsehole

sorry...HAPPY TOPIC!!!

Oh honey, I am sorry he was such a pig.
As the saying goes .................... Just for a piece of sausage, women get stuck with the whole pig :rofl:.

Three Words.................................

MAKE UP SEX.....................

Honestly, sending you a big hug :hugs:, your still in this month, keep those positive thoughts coming. Trust when I say, he will piss you off heaps more times to come. LOL.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Bek...hes had countless chances though...fortunately for him we do have good sex though :p

sending hugs your way steph, - I'm out this month too babe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->