Right!!!!!!!!!

every little helps....i love this thread its so uplifting :D

xxx

Well, it's CD 13 for me, and no shagging for the past 4 days!:dohh:

Either I've been too tired, DH falls sleep first, or I've had a housefull of kids!:dohh:

Hoping that I'm back to normal this cycle and O should be happening on day 18. Pleassseee!!!!:headspin:

I know what you all mean - I think this thread is great!!!!
Somewhere to vent frustrations if we're not getting any and to brag about if we are :rofl:
To let you all know - I'm getting a bit, but not enough in my opinion!!!!!!:rofl:

Sinead

i will be testing on wednesday if the witch stays away!

ps. im not gettin enough either! always to tired!

Good luck. I hope she stays away

Sinead

God...This month is lame for me. When Hubby wants it, I dont. When I want it, He doesnt....:hissy: And I think Im Oing today :hissy:

I'm CD 19 I think

so tired at the moment though, still DTD but RSD flared up (which is what I think is making me tired as well as this diet...) but I know I missed this month cause I had a UTI last week

I know! Tell me about it..... But maybe its good to breath for a month too if you know what I mean.... Maybe just try not to focus so much on when to do it and just do it....If you know what I mean too.

I know! Tell me about it..... But maybe its good to breath for a month too if you know what I mean.... Maybe just try not to focus so much on when to do it and just do it....If you know what I mean too.

it would be if my body wasn't so messed up, lol

DTD always a good thing though, regardless of TTC haha

Good Luck Terrie, let us know how the test goes. I hope the :witch: stays away.

I think I am out of the running. Hubby and I have decided to stop for the minute ( unless I was lucky enough to conceive before the dreaded phone call) and see what comes from my doctors appointment today ( really worried).

Good Luck ladies.

My Doctor has told me to STOP trying to conceive until we know more from the Colposcopy I am having done on Monday. So unless it has already happened ( CD 15) ( doubtful) then I am out for this month.

I would like to wish everyone else good luck and Happy Shagging.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My Doctor has told me to STOP trying to conceive until we know more from the Colposcopy I am having done on Monday. So unless it has already happened ( CD 15) ( doubtful) then I am out for this month.

I would like to wish everyone else good luck and Happy Shagging.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I Just posted some info for you on your other thread about your Colposcopy......:hugs:

Im sure you will be back to TTC next month.

Awwwww man...everyone is nearly out! I'm all geared up for RIIIIIIIIGHTTTT!!!! the sequel next month! Good luck!

xxx

im not out yet!!!! considering testing... my bbs are sore...

Oohhhh.. Terrie My fingers are SOOOOO crossed for you!!!!!!!

jess... probably my mind playing tricks on me!

oo terrie good luck! cycle day 28 for me tommorow but not sure how long my cycles are going to be s we will see what happens

ooooooooooh Terrie!Test!!!!Good luck BFPpleaaaaase

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->