• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Right!!!!!!!!!

Seems im back in......for now....unless bipolar boy has another turn around before tomorrow night...

1st I have to laugh at "Bipolar Boy" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, That just cracked me up.

2nd, go for it, enjoy your make up sex :rofl::rofl:. I knew you were still in the running. Good Luck Mate.

Glad you joined us Trinity, Good luck TTC, hope you get a BFP this month also.

Good on ya Mate.

Ok just wanted to see how everyone was doing.

I have completed 9th septembers shag, so that is another in my favour, lol

I am on CD 11 ( well it is night here so nearly on cd 12). I am praying this is my month along with others here.

Anyway ladies lets keep those shags coming and lots of prays

:hugs::hugs::hugs:xoxoxo

im gettin impatiant lol i cant wait to test next week

Im on CD11 and we've only done it once!!!!GRRR...and due to both our shifts wont get another shot till Thursday CD13....but mycycles have been quite long so hopefully we'll be ok

good luck ladies as the big O day looms

xx

I am on CD 13 today (12th sept Wednesday AM) and I got a Shag in yesterday morning (11th sept, CD 12), but probably won't get another in till CD 14 (13th sept).

Oh I have my fingers crossed, I really hope this is our month.

Good luck ladies

That should be ok.....We are all trying the everyother day approch this month.... :rofl:

Wow i just noticed this thanks stuff!!

Can i get thanks for this thread??:D

:rofl: you cant ask for the thanks :rofl:

People are going to thank me now Suzanna banana to prove you wrong

:D

I'm too knackered to shag.:dohh:

I should O on day 18, but it has been as early as day 16, so we really should be going for it now, but Charlie's teething really badly and I got 3 hours broken sleep last night, so I'm off to bed on my own in a minute.:dohh:

DH should hopefully be finishing work at lunchtime tomorrow though, so we might get on in the afternoon!!!!:rofl:

Thanks is For making me laugh ladies.

Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"